• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BillingMatterport Classic PricingMatterport SupportProblems

Matterport Support / Billing / Senior-level decision makers20022

NC3D private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone,

I'm in a bit of a pickle and hoping someone here has experienced something similar.

I ordered a BIM file from Matterport, but it ended up being delivered over 25 days past their promised date. As you can imagine, my client (who might now be a former client) was furious and refused to pay the full price. I've been in touch with Matterport's support team (likely based in the Philippines) since March. They've been giving me the same runaround, saying it's still an open case, escalating it to senior support, etc. A few weeks ago, I finally received an email stating that a credit was being issued, but it didn't include a specific date.

Due to the open case, I held off on paying the invoice. Concerned that the finance department might not be aware of the situation, I expressed my concerns to customer support multiple times, and they assured me that they were indeed aware of the issue and would not cancel my account.

Yesterday, Matterport shut down my account and revoked my grandfathered status.

Once again, I immediately reached out to customer support and was once again promised that they would expedite my concern to senior support, and once again assured me they would resolve it.

I still haven't heard anything back, and needless to say, have a lot more angry clients (possibly former clients).

It is extremely frustrating to feel like you have no control over your business. Matterport has our hands tied.

Any helpful feedback, direct phone numbers to the finance department or anyone that can actually do something would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone! And for the US members, have a happy and safe 4th.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
@NC3D Sorry this is happening to you. Customer Service is becoming more and more rare. I don't have any advice (hopefully someone else does!) but do hope you'll update this post as you get a resolution.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
So Matterport is now owned by Co-Star now so you'd figure that they would get their customer service act together. Maybe you should give Co-Star PR a call and let'em know that you're trying to put out a fire!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Bochum, Germany
framedivision private msg quote post Address this user
This is really a horror story, @NC3D...

I totally feel with you and hope your temper is not the same as mine and you keep calm (as you cannot change a thing with swearing). Fingers crossed that your clients will understand you were not responsible for these failures.

Nevertheless, this case once again makes aware for the potentially really dangerous dependency we (as Matterport customers) are in. I must admit that I already have started examining alternatives which allow self-hosting...

Good luck and best regards,

Dietmar
Post 4 IP   flag post
NC3D private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all, update…
Last night Matterport reinstated my account and gave me a small discount to help with the delinquency. Still didn’t offset the damage that was done, but I’m just happy that I’m back online. Im sure it helped to have the power of the WGAN forum on my side!

Thanks all!
Post 5 IP   flag post
103404 5 5