• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceDigital Twin CreatorMatterport Classic PricingPro3Scans

Subscription plan upgrade in order to upload Pro3 digital twin?19158

Shawn_P private msg quote post Address this user
Just did two properties for Toll Brothers with my new Pro 3. It was Hella fast. However after marking windows, mirrors and trimming, I went to upload it to Toll Brothers subscription and I received an error message that their subscription plan was not compatible with the Pro 3 scan and that Toll needed to upgrade the plan to professional.

Has anyone else run into this issue. I thought surely I’m not the only vendor for Toll with a Pro 3.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
DZeigler private msg quote post Address this user
That is correct, you need to have a Pro plan to use the Pro 3 camera. keep in mind that you cannot transfer Pro 3 models to a free or classic plan.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
I work with a couple builders & had done some work work for the other national builder Lennar. Pro2 cameras are all I use for my builder clients as most of them are using Classic Plans due to the # of models the keep hosted/Active

The new plans required to use the pro3 cameras are cost prohibited for the # of model’s they typically will want to keep active for marketing and or walking clients through previous plans they have done in the past.

It was really short sided on Matterport’s part to limit the new camera to just the new plans but, that’s just my opinion
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
Lennar’s payment portal was also a bit of a chore
Post 4 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnitsch
I work with a couple builders & had done some work work for the other national builder Lennar. Pro2 cameras are all I use for my builder clients as most of them are using Classic Plans due to the # of models the keep hosted/Active

The new plans required to use the pro3 cameras are cost prohibited for the # of model’s they typically will want to keep active for marketing and or walking clients through previous plans they have done in the past.

It was really short sided on Matterport’s part to limit the new camera to just the new plans but, that’s just my opinion

It's by design to get people off of the classic plans. It a way of rewarding those who have supported them for a long time :/
Post 5 IP   flag post
Belfast, United Kingdom
3dshowcaseuk private msg quote post Address this user
Don’t upgrade from your classic plan, keep it and setup a new plan for your pro 3 tours
Post 6 IP   flag post
In my opinion their hosting is a bit steep. It feels a bit like strong arming. My client was concerned over the “fuzzy” look at the ceiling level and that lighting fixtures they wanted to highlight were blurry.

The Pro 3 eliminates that effect but I’m not sure if they’re going to upgrade their plan for one vendor with a Pro 3
Post 7 IP   flag post
@Jamie I can see this resulting in a loss of business on my end. Most people are on certain plans for bottom line purposes.

Surely I’m not the only one that has upgraded that works for Toll Brothers. We’ll see what happens
Post 8 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
@Shawn_P I'll PM
Post 9 IP   flag post
103404 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?