• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3rd Party Service ProviderAdviceAndroidiOSMirrorsPro2QuestionsScanning

3rd Party Matterport editing service to remove person in a mirror?18845

Taoiseach_7 private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone know of a third party editor that can remove a person from a mirror in one scan position?

The builder I shoot for has the blur tool disabled. I'm using the matterport axis with iphone 13 with current ios.

Thanks in advance
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
If it's too irritating for the owner, you can always just disable that scan point and you will never appear in the mirror again. Nobody will ever know.
Post 2 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@Taoiseach_7 have you considered transferring model to android tablet, download 360 that needs the image removed, then upload back to android tablet and then reprocess model and then post updated model without image?
Post 3 IP   flag post
@ron0987 I don't have access to an android tablet. I did see the video on how to replace the image on youtube. Can't quite understand why Matterport didn't develop and release the solution for both ios and android at the same time.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@GETMYVR The builder has an irritating habit of placing bathroom mirrors where it is quite impossible to not get the camera in the reflection. In this instance, a workman had come into the house and was caught in the hallway. It's not a big deal to go back and rescan that spot. Just trying to save turn around time.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
So I've done several hundred scan places and I can tell you that you definitely got to look at some of the scans that you do. I've been caught in a few lol and I understand what it's like. Hey, you could always pop a matter tag over the person and make that a point of interest other than point of confusion.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@Taoiseach_7 I totally understand that, I also wish it would be available on IOS, I like the feature but just can’t bring myself to buy android tablet just for this feature. Good luck.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
I believe it would work on any Android device, or at least any late model Android cell phone.
Post 8 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
Check the current beta version of the ios capture app, it has the 360 import.
Post 9 IP   flag post
SCAN TO CAD FILE SERVICE Baezeni private msg quote post Address this user
@Taoiseach_7

We can help you. Just send a email with your link and what is to be removed and we will answer you directly.

Here is just one example (see the Matterport link below the explaining) where you can see we have added blue sky and as well removed the sign at left of the door.

We as well have done other editing and removed some people in the road there (and made them not too recognizeable in the original as well) and if you look the images below and as well the link at the end you will see as well we have kept this as a demo with some original (the red spots) and some edited on client request (the blue marked spots):

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=pqN3DvcWjxz

Post 10 IP   flag post
@MeshImages I just checked my IOS capture app and I did not see the import option, were you invited into a Beta trial test?
Post 11 IP   flag post
@ron0987 I was not.
Post 12 IP   flag post
@MeshImages would you be willing to show a screenshot of your IOS capture app, MP will not respond to my questions about the Beta feature in Android also being available in IOS.
Post 13 IP   flag post
103404 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?