Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 178 Unique Visitors
9,212 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 22,743 Page Views | 12,528 Unique Visitors | 31 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3DvistaPhpProblemsSkinVirtual Tour Hosting

3dVista skin not showing when uploading tour to web server20374

enriqueleopardi private msg quote post Address this user
HEllo,

I am facing a problem. I wonder if it had happened to anyone and a solution was found.

I created this tour with 3DVista:. which is working perfectly. When I uploaded the tour using FTP to the schools website, the tour is not showing properly. Part of the skin is not showing. Menus dont show, audio and video are not playing and the content of hotspots are alno not showing. see here Tour was uploaded to the folder called Public_html/tourescolaprimeira

The website is hosted in Locaweb, and was made using php. I don know but I suspect it has something to do with the php. if you check this image you can see the error prompted in console.

do anyone know how I might solve this problem and how to prevent for it to happen again?

I contacted 3DVista support but haven't got a solution yet.

Any input is valuable. Thank you!
Post 1 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@enriqueleopardi have you tried posting to the Facebook 3Dvista group, I find that is monitored more closely and there are a great number of subject experts there that respond very quickly and from what I see resolve most issues.
Post 2 IP   flag post
HI Ron. Since I chosen t have a Facebook account I never check 3dvista group over there. I will wait if I get an answer here or if 3Dvista gives me a solution. If not I will try using my wife´s FB account to post a question on their group.

Thank a lot for the tip!
Post 3 IP   flag post
trying to delete
Post 4 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
@enriqueleopardi I upload VT's created with 3DVista all the time and not had any issues. Try adding the following to the url https://storage.net-fs.com/hosting/8001594/5/index.htm and see if this works.

Please let us know if this works.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarySnyder
@enriqueleopardi I upload VT's created with 3DVista all the time and not had any issues. Try adding the following to the url https://storage.net-fs.com/hosting/8001594/5/index.htm and see if this works.

Please let us know if this works.

Hi Gery,

it is the first time I have an issue as well. The tour hosted in 3Dvista hosting service shows no problem,https://storage.net-fs.com/hosting/8001594/5/ as in the URL you you suggested. The problem appears when the tour is hosted in mz clients website: https://escolaprimeira.com.br/tourescolaprimeira/.

or maybe I misunderstood your suggestion?
Post 6 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry I just popped out but if the VT is hosted on 3DVista's server I have no idea what the problem might be.

What I was suggesting is adding /index.htm to the end of your link. This is if you are hosting your own VT’s.

Good luck and let us know how you get on
Post 7 IP   flag post
I received a reply from 3Dvista support. which unfortunately dent solve the problem either: "we are unable to resolve the problems that arise from third-party servers. This is precisely why we took the initiative to create our very own hosting platform, which was designed specifically to circumvent these types of issues. It is crucial for you to reach out to the experts who are knowledgeable about your specific hosting service so they can assist you appropriately. Regarding the tour, it is functioning well; the challenges you are facing likely stem from either missing files or incorrect permissions that need to be addressed."

I will try to post at Facebook group. I will come back here in case I find a solution.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
It looks like you have a folder permissions problem. You need to set read access permissions to anonymous for the whole "tourescolaprimeira" folder and any file and folder within it. Talk to your hosting support if you do not know how to do it.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingman
It looks like you have a folder permissions problem. You need to set read access permissions to anonymous for the whole "tourescolaprimeira" folder and any file and folder within it. Talk to your hosting support if you do not know how to do it.

if you mean setting 755 permission to folders and 644 permission to files, I have done it already. Or it is something else I should do?

Thank you!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Problem solved!!!

I found a line of code inside the .htaccess (which was located in the Public.html folder) that was blocking all .txt files on the server. I imagine the person who created the website did for security reasons. In my tour the pt-BR.txt inside Locale folder.

To solve the problem I added the following line of code:

<Files "pt-BR.txt">
Allow from all

and therefor allowing the pt-BR.txt to be read and/or run properly.

I learned quite a bit trying to solve this. Hope it can happen someone as well.

Thanks again!
Post 11 IP   flag post
103825 11 11