Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 187 Unique Visitors
9,204 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 23,005 Page Views | 12,473 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Google Street ViewGSVMarketingNewsQuestions

Google Maps Views20345

digitalstrada private msg quote post Address this user
What is this about?
https://www.google.com/maps/views/index.html

Maps community,
With the Views website now offline, today marks the beginning of an exciting new adventure for those who enjoy sharing great, geotagged imagery.
Effective today, you're now gaining:
• More exposure for your new Maps profile (see "Contributions" from the maps.google.com side menu)
• More exposure for all photo spheres you associate with Maps listings
• Better integration with the rest of Google Maps
In the very near term, we'll also be:
• Displaying the total number of published images in your account
• Showing your total view count
• Adding more ways to publish and geotag images
And of course, we are working to deliver you additional useful tools in the near and longer term. Thank you for your patience during this transition. We're very excited for the many improvements in store!
- The Google Maps team

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
There is no date shown when it was published. I can assume it is very old announcement because the following two have been implemented for years already
Quote:
Originally Posted by

-Displaying the total number of published images in your account
-Showing your total view count

However I can add something new that Google is doing and it may ruin your tours.
They are using AI to flag & block photos from publishing on maps. Now AI decides if there is something dangerous and it needs to be flagged. As a result it can break your tour completelly and there is nothing you can do.

I spent 10 days trying to get my client tour working and I had to sacrifice some spots because Google was hiding them. After removing some and relinking it is still doing it with two spots.

There will be no indication that one or a few 360s are flagged by Google AI apart from you will see it on your profile(still cannot open it to view 360) but your client profile won't get flagged 360s. After spending days on something as simple as publishing 40x 360 photos tour the only conclusion I came to some 360s were flagged by Google. Then Go Thru that I used for troubleshooting what was happening confirmed that Google flagging them with AI and I'd need to blur something in them to get passed by AI.

There is nothing in a space and that spot that needs to be flagged. I have done 5 location of the same client and they are identical. It only seems to be happening now.

BTW, they have also flagged a 360 in a very narrow hallway on a way to the client office with nothing on walls and doors to other businesses located there.

I have nothing against AI but I am absolutely sure you cannot let it to decide what is dangerous content or not without a human checking after AI. Inserting it into a working pipeline hoping it will do a great job without human verification is a plain & stupid way to ruin your own product.
Post 2 IP   flag post
103778 2 2