Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 187 Unique Visitors
9,204 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 23,005 Page Views | 12,473 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Google Street ViewGSV

Street View Trusted Program will be gone by 31/12/202420322

WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Just like this and in 2025 there will be no Trusted badges.

They posted this yesterday

I am kind of not surprised it has come to this even though I thought it may get better.
It is just typical for Google to start something interesting and promising and then one day completelly flash it down the drain.

It is kind of not a big deal not to be Trusted even though being the first on the list for Trusted in my area have brought me some clients. Now it ends so that point of sale will be gone for me when they shut down Hire Index.
Post 1 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
Makes me re-think Google in general. First Daydream VR, now Streetview.

I don´t like this "thank you for your interest and effort, for all your free photo assets, for all your time and investment - now bye bye" attitude. This is not a good collaboration. I would like to see a more co-evolutionary approach - not always a dead-end-street.

I am about to dump Google completely out of my tech stack, but I am having difficulties in finding alternatives for the Google calendar (other than Apple and Microsoft).
Post 2 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
But I though there was a post in the last few months that several photographs were brought in to test a new version, I can’t find that post but is it possible that they are revamping or rebranding the old Google Street View?
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@ron0987

Here is the post by @Home3D that you were searching for.

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
@MeshImages, I believe it is just a reality of dealing with something as big as Google. You stick with them and they will screw you up completelly over time.

@ron0987, as Dan has mentioned already it is @Home3D. And yes, that was another puzzle piece in my head why they offered training to him. It can be that it is just something new and it is not related to actual 360 street view photos at all.
Post 5 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@Wingman now days I don’t try to figure any of it out, whether it’s Google, Matterport or Realsee, Ricoh Theta Z1, 3Dvista or Insta360. Once you think you figured it out it totally takes a turn and your just left wondering even if they tell you it will or won’t happen or just say nothing.😖
Post 6 IP   flag post
103778 6 6