• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MatterportMatterport 2019 New PricingMatterport 2023 New PricingMatterport Classic PricingPro1Question of the Day

What A Company19960

Las Vegas
DaveFahrny private msg quote post Address this user
I have been doing Matterport tours since 2015. I have been on the forum since then. I stay pretty silent but always learn from all the posts. I am very disappointed that the classic plan members do not have access to the many nice new features. In
Matterport’s early days many of us purchased a plan that Matterport sold. Now because we purchased that classic plan from Matterport we are discriminated against. What a sad state of affairs. Better said-unconscionable! I would like to use the map & compass to enhance my interactive virtual tours. The early MSP’s as they call us were very instrumental in helping this company get started. The company sold the classic plan to us then tried to take it away. Now we are 2nd class MSP’s that can’t use the new features . What a Company ! 😔
Post 1 IP   flag post
Integratedman private msg quote post Address this user
Dave, I have been here since 2016 also a early adopter, and i could not agree with you more.
You would think Matterport would treat us "pioneers" better.
I also purchased what Matterport was selling and today we are being penalized.
Very unfortunate.

Gary Roberts
Guelph Ont Canada

especially in my neck of the woods where Matterport is having their ass kicked by Iguide
Post 2 IP   flag post
Las Vegas
It’s nice to know that you feel the same way. I just don’t understand why Matterport takes this position. I would have most likely purchase a Pro 3 camera but again I can’t use the classic plan. A plan that they sold me then tried to take away from all who jumped in and helped build their 2 Billion dollar company.
Post 3 IP   flag post
bethereeu private msg quote post Address this user
you could use map and compas with mpembed for years
Post 4 IP   flag post
Integratedman private msg quote post Address this user
If Canadians used Matterport i would have looked at purchasing a 3 as well, but as mentioned Iguide kicks the crap out of Matterport use in this geographic area, so it makes it very difficult to justify.
Over the past 2 years i have received 1 job where the client was looking for Matterport, and this was an American client with a project in Toronto lol lol..
Virtually every project is based on relationships or hard selling. Then when the company that you are utilizing makes it more difficult to access tools....frustrating....

All the Best.....
Post 5 IP   flag post
Las Vegas
Thank you I am going to take a look at iguide.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN
Premium
Lahaina, Hawaii
Skeeter private msg quote post Address this user
I've been using Matterport for over 10 years and they just keep getting worse and worse. I bought an eye guide camera and with a new app it works almost the same as Matterport. They don't have the dollhouse for you, but if you're not selling the house and using it for rentals. It's so much better fit.

Hopefully when the new purchase goes through somebody with half a brain will get Matterport back on track again.
Post 7 IP   flag post
103404 7 7