• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business Card PluginCompassCompass PluginPluginsWish List

Wish List for Matterport Plugin: Business Card19942

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Wish List | Business Card Plugin

WGAN-TV | How to Use Matterport Property Report and Plug-ins: Compass, Mini-Map, Quick Link and Business Card | Guest: Scan Your Space (a Division of Sparks Media Group) Founder and CEO Tom Sparks | Thursday, 6 June 2024 | Episode: 218 www.ScanYourSpace.com | www.SparksMediaGroup.com | @ScanYourSpace

Wish List for Matterport Plugin: Business Card

Hi All,

What's on your Wish List for Matterport Plugin: Business Card?

During the WGAN-TV Podcast (above), Scan Your Space (a Division of Sparks Media Group) Founder and CEO Tom Sparks suggested:

1. Add a field for website (in addition to the website link in the Plugin: Quick Link)
2. Make the links for social media and based on the social media added, use the appropriate icon
(Presently missing: YouTube, Vimeo, TikTok)
3. A library of client business cards (e.g. change once and it changes it everywhere in real time)
(Presently, if you create a Business Card for the same agent in 10 tours and one item changes, you need to go back to each tour to make the Business Card change.)

I suggest that the field for social media accept these variations. For example, for X:

@DanSmigrod
https://x.com/DanSmigrod
x.com/DanSmigrod

(Presently, it's not clear which version to use.)

What's on your Wish List for Matterport Plugin: Business Card?

Please add below.

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod one step further on Tom's data base create a QR code that can be attached to the sign that links the tour and agent in one scan of the QR code.
Post 2 IP   flag post
DigitalReplica3D private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod I’d like to see the Compass setting of North to be during the scan. Old school teaching was to set the first several scans with MP Pro’s lens pointed East. Doing that generated a proper N-S orientation of our space. We know now, for some reason or another that the scan’s lens first orientation doesn’t consistently process that way. When scanning, you can use a compass to set the lens direction.

Currently you need to go to a 3D view and point North. Then set the compass direction. Unfortunately you have no compass for a sense of direction. A few degrees off when looking at a wall in the 3D view is a huge difference from reality.

The idea that Google mapping is a solution isn’t valid as a portion of my clients are not interested in listing their physical address.

Best,
Charlie
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@DigitalReplica3D

Thank you for your Compass Wish List post.

Let's move the Compass discussion to: (just created)

Wish List for Matterport Plugin: Compass

Thanks,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
DigitalReplica3D private msg quote post Address this user
I like Tom’s @scanyourspace suggestion to be able to create a file for the Business Card add-on. I recently updated a bunch of Spaces. Creating new business cards one by one is redundant and time consuming.

I’d like to see the ability to edit the size of the picture and logo within MP’s add-on. I needed to edit, crop and experiment various uploads to yield the proper sizing. MP appears to allow re-sizing however it overrides back to the original sized upload.
Post 5 IP   flag post
103404 5 5