• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360sMatterportPro3ProblemsQuestions

Can not process a job where I deleted 360º photos to bring it down to 499 s19692

WGAN Standard
Lisbon, Portugal and London
Pedrotex69 private msg quote post Address this user
Good morning all,

I did a job with the PRO3 and it was 450 scand plus 141 (360º photos), which resulted in a total of 591 points for processing.

As I do not have a classic account the job when processed counts as 3 spaces, so I decided to bring it down to 2 spaces, by deleting 92 (360º photos) and have a total of 499 points to process.

The problem I am having is that the job does not upload, it gives me an unknown error in uploading, have done all the tricks, creating another copy, even did again a new copy and deleted other 360ª photos so that the total would be again 499, but same problem, called Matterport support but they do not know for now how to fix it.

Has anyone come across this problem, and how did you fix it?

I am afraid that it might have anything to do with the deleting of so many 360º photos but that is just me guessing.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Osaka, Japan
Meidansha private msg quote post Address this user
Out of curiosity, are your 360 photos regular 360 photocaptures through the app, or something you have uploaded?
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
The 360 photos were done with the Pro3 in the App has I was doing the 3D.

The job has now been processed inspite of still being with an error on the App, so I do not know if it was Matterport doing something in there side or not (but do not think so, as I did not get yet any email back)or if it was do to one of my to many attempts.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
I would normally just make a duplicate in the app then reupload. I don't like doing that because it always cost me money.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
I did that but also did not work.
Post 5 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@Pedrotex69 I know what your trying to achieve but have you tried process the model with all 360, if that works make a copy of that model and then try deleting the panos from the model that uploaded successfully and re-upload. Usually the software is looking for the differences that’s why re-uploads are done in a fraction of the time. If that works delete the bigger model.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@Pedrotex69 any updates on your project and or resolutions?
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Sorry Ron, I have tried all that, but I got them anyway, not sure how or which attempr, or even if ot was Matterport pushing them, as in my Capture App they are still showing red clowd as failing. Go figure.
Post 8 IP   flag post
@Pedrotex69 I very sorry to hear that I was hoping for a better outcome. I am always hoping for the best even when it comes to Matterport.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Ron the outcome was good, I got them processed, but still do not know how, or why.
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Most of the time when you cannot upload your job it is your account authorisation issues in the app. If it happens to you log off from the capture app and log in again. Then try to upload again.
Post 11 IP   flag post
103404 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?