Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 211 Unique Visitors
9,210 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 23,293 Page Views | 12,682 Unique Visitors | 32 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D Showcase3DVistaAdviceGoogle Street ViewHow toVirtual Reality

Client interested in Scan Concierge19529

sholder private msg quote post Address this user
We have a client that wants an interactive-type 3D tour that allows user to move about the large facility as they acquaint themselves with amenities, etc. and even businesses close by. We have a Pro3, don’t need help scanning, just enhancing the scan. Suggestions?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
you mean something like www.carmel3d.com and https://cloud.3dvista.com/hosting/7172827/2/index.htm?
Post 2 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@GlennTremain would you be willing to share your 3Dvista workflow
Post 3 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
They are not mine. Ross Zanzucchi and Marcia Duff own these. PM me
Post 4 IP   flag post
sholder private msg quote post Address this user
Yes we have used 3D Vista. That might be the way to go with this. Thanks.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
@sholder well it can be a learning curve. Ask Kevin Dole as he is the master in 3dvistas that are beyond expectations
Post 6 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
@sholder a quick jump in here. If you already have Vista then duplicating what @GlennTremain has shown you is not that difficult. Vista has limitless possibilities so you should be able to produce virtually any scenario, it all comes down to how creative you are. Good luck
Post 7 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
@GarySnyder have you done any to show us?
Post 8 IP   flag post
Hi @GlennTremain, yes I've done many VT's but their all on NDA as my work has focused for many years on the movie industry or other clients like Governments and they all have very strict NDA's.

What @sholder is asking for is really quite simple you just add and image to your landing page in Vista and then add hotspots which will link you to the specific VT, video, image, audio, website, or anything else. You can even open with a 360 if you want or a 360 video and drop in hotspots including anything shot with green or blue screen.

I hope this is helpful
Post 9 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
@GarySnyder you keep saying vista is that different from www.3dvista.com ?

Yes i am familiar with 3dvista & threesixtytours but never used vista. You say it’s easy so i wanted to see. I went to your website on mobile & …

I’ll try vista from your recommendation that its fairly easy. Thanks
Post 10 IP   flag post
Matterport
Camera
Repair Service
Gainesville, Florida
MatterFix private msg quote post Address this user
@glenntremain - Gary is correct, compared to other platforms like Pano2vr, 3DVista is pretty easy to use! The developers at 3DVista have added a ton of features over the past few years too.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
@MatterFix he didn’t say 3dvista. I have had a 3dvista account & to create them is not fairly easy but he kept mentioning vista & dont see anything called vista that does what 3dvista does so mispronunciation had me think he was referring to something else.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Sorry @GlennTremain yes I'm talking about 3DVista I just shorten it down to Vista
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
@sholder - 3DVista is a phenomenal product. The learning curve is long, but worth every hour, day, month required for mastery. I'm not a master, may never be considering the pace at which they add new features, but I consider myself an advanced intermediate.

Here is one to take a look at. HillsideTour.com

This is a large tour built around a 3D model, so it takes a few seconds to load depending upon your bandwidth. It's designed "large format" for Hillside's marketing team so look at in on your desktop or laptop, or at least an iPad in landscape mode.
Post 14 IP   flag post
103799 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?