• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
QuestionsSingle Property Websites

Single Property website for real estate?19496

ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
Do you use them? What are your thoughts? I do not know enough about them so trying to educate myself. Any input would be great pro or con.

Is there a charge and is return worth it?
Is the charge one time or subscription based?
Is it based on address, agents name or what to appear in Google search or is a direct link?
Can it be easily removed after the home sale?
Other than the initial cost and or fees associated with producing the webpage is there hosting fees on top of that?
Any examples would be great.
Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Ron
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@ron0987

I use WP3D & create a Single property website for each property I shoot. The MLS compliant version of the Single property website is a little lacking but ease of use/creation is pretty straight forward. I have made some suggestions to their team to improve the look of the unbranded tour.

Branded:
https://capturenw.com/vr-tour/802-sandpoint-ave-8201-8202-sandpoint-id-83864/skinned/

UnBranded:
https://capturenw.com/vr-tour/802-sandpoint-ave-8201-8202-sandpoint-id-83864/nobrand/
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@ron0987

Works with 360 tours like Zillow's 3D home tour as well via an iFrame code

Rental property from yesterday (lighting was harsh for the front of the home)

https://capturenw.com/vr-tour/7761-n-wyeth-ct-coeur-d-alene-id-83815/skinned/
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
I had originally built my Wordpress site with the Themify Ultra theme this theme has some issues with WP3D the old Themify Ultra version 2.8.3 worked well but the newer version seem to trip over some element within WP3D (like no longer able to resize the map) later this afternoon I am going to try and start rebuilding some pages with Elementor
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Gilroy, California
Dataventurer private msg quote post Address this user
@ron0987 I have a Coldwell Banker Realty real estate license but am focusing my energies currently on providing digital property media and consulting services (how to get maximum visibility for your media spend).

Let's talk first about WHY providing a single page website is advisable.

The top three real estate websites each have guidelines (restrictions!) about what media they will feature on the pages for a property listing. In short, a single page website is the ONLY way that all the media you provide will be able to be viewed by visitors to the property pages on the real estate search sites.

In addition to the benefits of displaying all the media on one page, Cribflyer provides several other optional sections for: open house dates, list of amenities, property description, floor plan, area information, a map, contact form, agent information, a printable flyer, plus access to traffic analytics. Maybe most helpful to me, I upload the finished photos to Cribflyer, then use their drag and drop feature to arrange the photos on the page. Then the agent can easily hit the Download Zip File that will put the photos in the order displayed on the site for easy uploading to the MLS. I have found that my agent-clients have been able to easily navigate the Cribflyer platform to add their property info. Cribflyer does not offer the kind of service scheduling and billing features of other competitive platforms. I don't have any problems with agents not paying after I deliver media, so restricted access has not been a concern for me.

Let's take a look at the three top sites.

Zillow - the 600-pound gorilla among real estate search sites. Until early 2023, they offered hosting of video media on their site, which showed up at the bottom of the photos (the page format has recently changed so no more photos down the page). Now, Zillow will display a 360 tour from Zillow 3D Home Tours, Matterport, and a couple other 360 providers accessible through a small window next to the hero photo. So where is the video going to show up? Yeah... It's buried down in the Fact and Features section in a link labeled View Virtual Tour. When you provide a single page website, the URL needs to go in the field on the MLS dashboard (the real estate agent has access to that). For Zillow, that is the ONLY way any media beyond photos and 360 tour can be viewed. It's disappointing because unless visitors to the Zillow listing page know where to look to find the "View Virtual Tour" link, they won't know there is other media.

Redfin - Redfin will display icons in the hero photo for a "Virtual Tour" or a video. Nice! When you click on those icons, Redfin's platform interface shows the media offered with tabs across the top of the screen. So photos, 360 tours, and videos can be easily accessed. Further down the page, in the Property Facts > Interior > Virtual Tour section, ALL the media links that are loaded into the media fields on the MLS are displayed. This is where a single page website can be accessed. My local MLS has eight media fields where agents can put links for branded and unbranded media. Each local MLS has their own variation.

Realtor.com - Miserly! They will display ONE icon in the hero photo for a Zillow or Matterport 360 tour OR a video hosted on ONLY YouTube, Vimeo, or Amazon servers, OR a single page website. Guess which kind of media you should put in that field?.....Yep, a single page website. Or nobody visiting that page on Realtor.com will know about or be able to view a video for the property.

Now that you see the lay of the land and generally why providing a single page website is the only way to provide access to a full digital suite of media, let's address your questions.

Is there a charge and is return worth it?
I have used Show and Tour free subscription for a couple years, then switched to Cribflyer a couple years ago because there was more customizability, plus they host all the media (at the time, Show and Tours didn't host videos, now I think they do). Cribflyer charges $25 for 5 active properties, and $50 for 10. So the per-property charge is $5, a reasonable fee.

Is the charge one time or subscription based?
Monthly subscription, when your active property count goes above 5, the $50 fee level kicks in.

Is it based on address, agents name or what to appear in Google search or is a direct link?
Each property receives an automatically generated URL, or you can pay extra for a custom URL. I don't think it's worth the effort or money for a custom URL when the address that gets generated includes some of the property address. As far as expecting Google to pick it up in a search, not likely unless someone enters the specific property address, then the search result would more likely return the video link (if you name the video with the property address).

Can it be easily removed after the home sale?
Yes, very easy to deactivate and archive the site. I do that as soon as the property is sold so I can use that slot as one of my active listings.

Other than the initial cost and or fees associated with producing the webpage is there hosting fees on top of that?
No. Just monthly subscription fee based upon active property pages.

Any examples would be great.
Since putting URLs of some active property pages would likely be unavailable in a few weeks because I take them offline, I suggest visiting my Property Web Page on my website, where I maintain a list of active property pages.
Prestige Property Media page with active property pages

Any other questions?
Post 5 IP   flag post
@lilnitsch thank you for your input.
@Dataventurer Thank for the detailed input.

I reviewed your input and the one thing brought to my attention would be first step purchase domain name, then purchase whatever service provider for the webpage creator you use.

So cost is domain purchase a flat fee, then monthly service cost. So since we never know how long a property is going to be under contract, for these two costs what do you estimate this charge for “ROI”.

I now see the positive position for creating one, I just need to figure out a cost that you guys use for a line item on your estimate. Knowing ahead of time property may sell in 1 day or 365 days which then may be just $5 for one month or $60 for 12 months. On an average just picking if you charge $350 base fee $60 on worse case scenario is a large part of that estimate. How do either of you project this to estimate your projects?

Thank you and if there is anything I maybe missing?

Ron
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@ron0987

If your website is built on Wordpress WP3D is a reasonable starting point for Single Property websites
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Gilroy, California
Dataventurer private msg quote post Address this user
@ron0987 I can see that you are seeking to really form an accurate prediction of your costs! Wise!

As far as the domain name, I mentioned that I don't take that step to provide one for my listings. I don't see any value for a "vanity domain" because of the way that the real estate search platforms scrape and present your property media on their sites. Nobody who starts out on a search site (and who doesn't???) will see or benefit from a custom domain name. The only place I think that might be even seen is on a printed flyer (where the first contact with the property online might NOT be on a real estate site) or in a social media post. So that's my position on custom domains: not worth the time or money.

Regarding the potential for a property staying listed for more than a couple months - when you check the average "Days on Market" for listings in your area (and you can get that from your friendly local real estate agent), that can provide an idea of your potential exposure. In my area its fluctuates around 30 days. The longest on-market property recently was 4 months because it was an unusual combination of a couple acres, an older home, plus a small second unit.

Here's something else to consider in the mix: whether I have one or five active listings, Cribflyer still charges $25 per month. Or $50/month for up to ten listings. (And if your active listings drop down below five, your monthly cost for that timeframe adjusts down to $25). Consider how many active properties you expect and just add the monthly subscription expense to your overhead, like Adobe, Matterport, etc. subscriptions.
Post 8 IP   flag post
@lilnitsch so if my webpage is built on Wordpress there is no domain name purchase required.

@Dataventurer After following the work flow I saw there was a requirement to start with some program to acquire a domain, most of those require a purchase for any domain.

I am not looking for a premiere domain, but definitely see a good product to provide for agents to bring all digital assets in one location and then placed in a place, MLS, Zillow or Redfin.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@ron0987

Correct, WP3D creates a directory of which you name when initially setting it up in my case I used /vr-tour but, this could be something of your choosing

https://capturenw.com/vr-tour/802-sandpoint-ave-8201-8202-sandpoint-id-83864/skinned/
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Just FYI single property website links will often get buried on sites like Zillow below the fold in more info

Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
I love ARYEO as the best real estate property page +++. Since 75%+ of property views are on mobile, I also love it because it's easy to ZOOM in, and that matters to potential buyers. Check out an example Unbranded page: https://realtypix360.aryeo.com/sites/dzlbmgk/unbranded

I pay about $50/mo. Behind all of this is a robust platform with impressive deliverable page, payments, and fully customizable order form, complete listing management and optional IOS mobile app! I would definitely encourage all professional real estate photographers to test it out for a few months and see how it works. I resisted, then I was hooked - could not believe I wasn't using this sooner. It's not always about price!
Post 12 IP   flag post
103404 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?