• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Marketing Video of the WeekMarketing VideosVersusVideoZillow 3D Home

WGAN Marketing Video of the Week: Matterport versus Zillow 3D Home Tour?19399

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

WGAN Marketing Video of the Week
Video: WHAT’S BEST FOR YOUR NEXT LISTING, MATTERPORT OR A ZILLOW 3D HOME TOUR? | Video courtesy of FOCUSED Media Collective YouTube Channel | 17 January 2024

WGAN Marketing Video of the Week: Matterport versus Zillow 3D Home Tour

Hi All,

Have you created a video to promote your services?

This marketing video (above) is by Seattle-based FOCUSED Media Collective Founder/Photographer Rachael Adkins.

What I like about this marketing video is that it helps real estate agents understand the difference between a Matterport digital twin and a Zillow 3D Tour and when/why to use each.

The video is short and sweet and upbeat.

Got a marketing video to share? Please post below or start a new topic.

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
chocolate mousse versus jello pudding. unless something changed recently zillow gives boost to matterport too but that was verified in 2022 not since then
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@GlennTremain

Preferred placement only applies to listings with the Zillow 3D floor plan w/floor plan. Preferred placement does not Apply to the normal Zillow 360 tour nor Matterport or other 360 tours that can populate this space.

That said they will appear with the 3D tour icon
Post 3 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
@lilnitsch did you get that from someone higher up than a salesperson or level one tech support? I did collaboration with them since 2008 but the past 1.5 years I'm out of touch. I will test it unless you have gotten this from a VP at zillow
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@GlennTremain

I typically have quarterly calls with Zillow as I also manage a builder account with Zillow
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Preferred placement will likely also apply to listings using their media capture collaborators but, I cannot speak to that program as I am not participating in that program.

I currently have approximately 600 Zillow 3D home tours under my belt
Post 6 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
@lilnitsch well with them buying showingtime + I will have to test this in the next 3 months. I have 493 real estate agents across the country where I manage sites, seo, reputation, AI, etc. which includes a zillow package that gets them ranking in their property seo on zillow then their name on google page in their zillow description.

You saying this has me thinking we need to check the current status of things. Thanks. I'll update here in the end of april
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
I shoot a Zillow 3D home tour w/floor plan on every improved property I shoot even if shooting a Matterport tour as it does help with listing placement.

My basic shoot on improved properties consists of professional stills plus a Zillow 3D home tour w/floor plan just because I believe in it and would be the basics I would like to see on a home that I was shopping for.

They changed up listing placement around the same time they killed the Video support (I wish they's bring video back & I bring this up every time I talk with them)
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Property dependent I'll even shoot the basic Zillow 360 tour on Vacant land: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/Nka-East-St-Coeur-D-Alene-ID-83814/2053531840_zpid/
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@GlennTremain

I use to manage 800 agents across 3 brands under one real estate group. I prefer being independent these days. I do NOT miss "what's my password" questions at scale... But, I did learn a lot with being in and out of 7 MLS's and the different brokerages backend's I know the in's & out's of how listings work & syndicate better than most brokerages.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
@lilnitsch one of my clients has 1400 agents but you have turned me to rechecking our recipes t make sure they are effective. Thank you
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@GlennTremain

Not a problem
Post 12 IP   flag post
103404 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?