• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3603D Showcase3DVistaAdviceBusiness DevelopmentHow to

Software to replicate this amazing Project?19275

Jerrit_Appel private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone, I stumbled across this project. It uses 360° drone shots and 3D modeling to show what the present and future of a building project is going to look like. A slider at the bottom merges the images together.I'm wondering if anyone can help me find software that is able to do projects like this. Or if you can generally give me information on how a project like this could be realized, I would be very grateful for that. Thanks in advance.

You have to click on "Rundgang starten" (Start the Tour in German)
clickable text
Post 1 IP   flag post
enriqueleopardi private msg quote post Address this user
Hello. I am new in this forum and also using 360 and 3d modeling. But I can imagine that would be somehow simple to achieve this result using 3dVista. Once you have the 360 done shot, that can beastly achieved with a DJI drone you need to render the 3d model from the same perspective (position and hight) as the drone image was taken. maki it equirectangular and copy onto the drone equirectangular photo. You will have 2 images: 1- the "real" drone image and 2- the drone image with the 3d modeling on top. Now just need a script to fade between both images. I am sure 3D vista will be able to do that. It already has a Splkitview built into it. I hope it help und viel Glück!
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Osaka, Japan
Meidansha private msg quote post Address this user
For the most part the UI could be replicated in 3D Vista.

The Panorama including the graphic of the finished building would have to be made separately and incorporated into the tour via something like 3D Vista.

As for the slider, Vista has a blend between panoramas that can be used to make a timelapse. I am guessing that this slider just gives manual control of a similar function or perhaps it is one of Vista's new tools. I'm not sure.
Post 3 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
I have to agree with @Meidansha I think it is the 3DVista fly over tool. I just wish I could find out how they created such a clean 3D model for the base of the original model view.
Post 4 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
Where is the link to see this sample ?
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
I looked up the source code and it shows KRPano. I am not a user of that 360 software. There are multiple contrast plugins out there using a 2 image contrast for things like showing non-edited versus edited photos or vacant and virtually staged photos.

Perhaps we should start with what virtual tour software are you using and then figure out what contrast plugin could work with your software.

https://contrast-plugin.vercel.app/

Another Forum discussion
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
I think it is just a normal pano viewer with a big picture hotspots tag at the bottom. And the slider is controlling the opacity of this picture tag from 100% to zero.
Many platforms can make it.
Even pure js with threejs can make it, if it is the only function you required.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Since it is not the first Krpano tour I have been trying to explore I am kind of sure they have huge problems with memory or using WebGL. When their tour is small it works fine but anything big just freezing and crashing my browser. Before that I was just disabling 3d acceleration in Chrome settings just to view their big tours but why you want your viewers to do it. Especially when most of them won't know what to do and how.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Jerrit_Appel private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you very much for your help!
My idea was also to use 3D Vista. With a little experimenting, I managed to create a switch, but it seems there is no slider option in the program. To the best of my knowledge, the 3D model was created by the architect and simply inserted into the drone footage. I've heard that in 3ds Max, it's possible to align the 3D model with the panorama shot. Is this true or is there another solution to this?
Post 9 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@Jerrit_Appel if you look at Cloudpano there is a feature while building your 3d model to build a side by side slider in the 360 degree photo. Hopefully this link comes thru and this is what you’re looking for.

clickable text
Post 10 IP   flag post
103404 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?