• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3DVistaAECCondosEngrainHigh RiseLCP MediaMultifamilyQuestionsTourBuilder

Software suggestions for multi-family units (such as high rise rentals)?19147

ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
I not sure how or what software does this and will try to explain what I am looking for.

While researching contract work I have been looking at high rise rentals and condos. While looking at available spaces if you click on it the software takes you to an exterior view that allows you to see exactly where the unit is located.

That is nothing special because you can highlife the unit in just about any photo software.

What I am looking for is if you click on all available units it turns the high rise into a 3D model and highlights every available unit and has the ability to click on one of the highlighted units it takes you to the model details.

That is what I am trying to do. Any and all suggestions welcome. I am try to accomplish this in 3Dvista.

I am new to 3Dvista and that might already an option. But I am open to any software that will do this.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
DZeigler private msg quote post Address this user
Do you have a link sample? I would suggest 3D Vista from what you are speaking of.

If you need to hire someone for this, I am happy to help.
Post 2 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
This is a company that does it on large scale, trying to find away to do it myself. https://engrain.com/
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV | USA Real Estate Photographers Wanted for Large-Scale 360 Tour Projects for LCP Media | Guest: LCP Media Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer Wojciech Kalembasa | Episode: 202 | Thursday, 7 September 2023 | www.LCPmedia.com | @TourBuilder

TourBuilder 360 Tour powered by LCP Media Example

@ron0987

I suggest watching the WGAN-TV Live at 5 show (recording) above about TourBuilder by LCP Media.

In this show, LCP Media Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer Wojciech Kalembasa talks about:

1. TourBuilder built for multi-family properties such as apartments for rent
2. TourBuilder platform can show - in real-time - only apartment units that are for rent
3. Each apartment gets its own 360 tour
4. All locations have the amenities with photos and/or 360 tours (outdoor pool, indoor pool, exercise space, etc.
5. You can partner with TourBuilder
6. In 2024, TourBuilder will open its platform (1st to the photographers that are creating tours for TourBuilder)

There is a lot of programming magic behind TourBuilder. TourBuilder is a platform specifically for properties managers that are renting/selling units in multi-family buildings like high-rise condos.

Is the above helpful?

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Ron,

Vista can do this but you need some backend programing in javascript to accomplish this. The client would provide you with and real time active database which each apartment would be assigned it's own unique ID. As the user mouses over the apartments those which are active will highlight and the user can click on these and be taken to an active VT.

I would think there are only so many variation's of apartments so you would only have to shoot each version once and then as the user click on this apartment up pops the VT with the detail specs. You may have to have some additional programing if there is a price difference for where the apartment is located say ground floor or 10th floor.

I would suggest reaching out to the 3DVista Facebook group to inquire if anyone is up to helping you program the backend of the project. Once they setup the javascript and client provided DB for each apartment this can be easily programed by you as you build out you Vista model.

Sounds like an exciting project so good luck with it.

Best regards
Gary
Post 5 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
Like GarySnyder said, you can do it with 3Dvista and a brand new add on called SkinCMS that works via Airtable - here is the link https://www.360creators.com/skincms - you can reach out to Ronald who developed this solution, he can help you with this requested development.
Post 6 IP   flag post
103404 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?