• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Google Street ViewGSVProblemsQuestions

How to fix issues with Matterports GSV Add On?18994

jamal2022 private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys,

I have some trouble working with Matterports Google Street View add on. I have a tour at hand with hundreds of shots, which I want to add to GSV. I chose the option to import the shots used in the highlight reel, because I only wanted to upload around 30-40 of the shots I took. Despite chosing this option, Matterport uploaded all shots to Google Street View which I than had to delete manually. Now the issue is that the remaining shots are not properly connected, meaning I mostly have panorama pictures but can't move from one to another.

Any ideas how to go about this issue?

Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I have never tried to publish anything but all visible scans. Not sure if it is a bug with publishing everything while you have selected the highlight reel. However I would try it again. Just remove all published.. better to use Matterport add-on to remove a tour.. and then try publishing the reel again. If it does not work you can hide unwanted scans, leaving only those included in the reel and publish it as all scans.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
@jamal2022 I recently did a gym about 40 scans... You want to be patient, it will take a good week for Google to set all the arrows. I too.first saw only single unconnected scans, then poof, the magic happens.
Post 3 IP   flag post
103404 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?