• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
OpenhausOpenhaus ProThemes

Pre-made themes for Matterport Tours18886

Openhaus
Co-Founder
Heber City Utah
Carson private msg quote post Address this user
Are you looking to add a touch of creativity and personalization to your Matterport tours with little effort? We've got some exciting news for you! Openhaus Pro has introduced a fantastic array of pre-made themes that can transform your virtual experiences.

Watch the YouTube video here

Let's take our Matterport tours to the next level together!
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Permit me to weigh in. I’ve been watching the innovations coming from OpenHaus for a year now, and I’m very impressed. They are adding capabilities to Matterport tours where they are most needed, especially regarding consumer-facing tours. Mattertags you custom-design any way you wish, much more attractive, functional and intuitive pop-up tag displays, and a fabulous system for connecting multiple spaces together, such as a hotel lobby, assorted guest rooms, fitness and office centers. OpenHaus is an operation to watch.

No, they have not given me a dime to say this!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Openhaus
Co-Founder
Heber City Utah
Carson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Home3D
Permit me to weigh in. I’ve been watching the innovations coming from OpenHaus for a year now, and I’m very impressed. They are adding capabilities to Matterport tours where they are most needed, especially regarding consumer-facing tours. Mattertags you custom-design any way you wish, much more attractive, functional and intuitive pop-up tag displays, and a fabulous system for connecting multiple spaces together, such as a hotel lobby, assorted guest rooms, fitness and office centers. OpenHaus is an operation to watch.

No, they have not given me a dime to say this!

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's awesome that you've been following our journey and are impressed with the innovations we've brought to Matterport tours. Your feedback means the world to us, and we're committed to continuously enhancing the user experience, especially for consumer-facing tours. We're absolutely stoked about the positive impact our custom-designed Mattertags and seamless space connections are making!

And we want to say a big thank you for sharing your genuine thoughts without any incentives – that's the kind of feedback that keeps us motivated to keep pushing the boundaries. Cheers to exciting times ahead!
Post 3 IP   flag post
103404 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?