• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceBusiness DevelopmentScans

Not getting paid from a vendor👎🏻18618

WGAN
Premium
Lahaina, Hawaii
Skeeter private msg quote post Address this user
Aloha,
I was hired to shoot all the Verizon stores in Hawaii, which I did, and I haven't gotten paid. The name of the company is HomeTrack and I suggest that you don't do any work for them. https://www.hometrack.net/ It's been more than 2 month and still no payment. The old contact I had quite her job because the owner didn't pay anyone. That's what she told me. I'm going to reach out to Matterport to see if they will do anything but we all know that probably will fall on deaf ears.

Trying to contact anyone at Verizon is like trying to contact a human at Google. You can't even leave a message if you don't have an account with them. That's just another reason I don't use Verizon.

So FYI, don't take a job from HomeTrack!!!!!!!

Mahalo,
Skeeter
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
I had someone asking me to shoot Verizon stores in my area last year. I had turned them down as they wanted some really oddball shooting times and requested that I not wear any of my branding while on site. Payout also wasn't something a was ecstatic about would have been OK if it was a filler job
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
There's quite a few people on here that have done work for them.

I was also asked to do those stores too when they first contacted me. Then they told me those jobs were on hold and they asked me to do another national chain.

I originally told them I would do them, but did pull out once I realized the payment for those stores. The workload was immense. These were pretty much all day jobs and they required a lot of extra things...a lot.

I just wasn't comfortable accepting what they were offering for all that work.

Also had some personal things going on that wouldn't allow me to even dedicate the time needed for these. It Just wasn't a good fit for me.

But I did do some research and called some of their contract photographers and they were all getting paid on time. That wasn't an issue at all.

They actually bragged about being paid on time and were happy about the amount of work they were getting.

During this process I did meet a couple really nice guys that worked for them. They are just a big company and they definitely don't have great payouts. Definitely on the low side.

May be great for young and new and hungry photographers that need the work, but for seasoned photographers, I would say they aren't a great fit.

I would have been losing out on money from my other normal work by taking on their work.

I also didn't like all the classes you had to take to be onboarded with them...those took some time.

I too didn't like the idea of wearing someone else's clothing, but it is their perogative to ask people to do that if they choose. I get it.

I actually negotiated some of the Verizon payouts and was told it was ok.

But the job never happened for some reason or maybe it did and they just chose someone else since I bailed on the other one.

Have you reached out to their accounts payable?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
Are they using the tour?
I had a photo company do this to me once, with 40 scans. I ended up changing the title to "guys nane - pay your invoice"
Worked like a charm.
Post 4 IP   flag post
103404 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?