Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 211 Unique Visitors
9,210 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 23,293 Page Views | 12,682 Unique Visitors | 32 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseDigital Twin CreatorGearRicoh Theta Z1Scans

New 3D Tours service by REALSEE (Matterport/GeoCv Style)18575

RobertC21 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone,
Just here to talk about the new virtual tour (matterport/geocv style) i've been using latley!

REALSEE VR
https://home.realsee.ai/
They have now princing on their page.

It works very well and have some great features!

It has support for 360 cameras, they have a gimbal system for smartphones and a laser camera.

This is my first job donne with the Z1
clickable text

One Great thing about it it's the Virtual Staging. (They say it will be available in July)

Does anyone have tried yet?

What you guys think about it?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Basic
Virginia Beach, Virginia
carloscardo private msg quote post Address this user
Besides support quesionts, I am curious as to their privacy agreement this service will be based from China as the developers and the company is there. After reading their Privacy Policy and keeping in mind applicable law is most likely where the company is:
Address: 8th Floor, Hongyuan First Building, Shangdi 6th Street, Haidian District, Beijing, China

Realsee's Privacy Policy:
v. Cross-border transmission of personal information

You understand and agree that since we may provide products or services through resources and servers located in different countries or regions, we may transfer your personal information to countries other than the countries where the information was originally collected. Your personal information collected or generated by Realsee may be transferred globally to provide Realsee Service to you:

Then there is the
U.S. Department of Homeland Security- Data Security Business Advisory
The PRC National Intelligence Law of 2017: This law forms the baseline of
the modern data collection regime, and compels all PRC firms and entities to
support, assist, and cooperate with the PRC intelligence services, creating a legal
obligation for those entities to turn over data collected abroad and domestically
to the PRC.
The PRC’s data collection actions result in numerous risks to U.S. businesses and
customers, including: the theft of trade secrets, of intellectual property, and of other
confidential business information; violations of U.S. export control laws; violations
of U.S. privacy laws; breaches of contractual provisions and terms of service; security
and privacy risks to customers and employees; risk of PRC surveillance and tracking
of regime critics; and reputational harm to U.S. businesses.

Just curious...
Post 2 IP   flag post
Didn't know about all of that, acctually was just thirlled about some new alternative competition on the market. I will read the Privacy Policy. Thank you
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
"What's good, people? I'm seeing this post about this new 3D tour service called REALSEE, and it sounds like it's got some pretty sweet features. But, hold up, we gotta talk about something real quick. Apparently, this thing is based in China, and some folks are worried about what that means for our privacy.

Now, I ain't no expert on this stuff, but I did read a bit about it, and it sounds like there are some risks involved. Like, this PRC National Intelligence Law that says companies in China gotta cooperate with their intelligence services? That's a little concerning, don't you think? We don't want our personal information getting into the wrong hands.

So, I'm with my man @carloscardo on this one. We gotta be careful about who we're trusting with our data. And until we know for sure that REALSEE's privacy policy is on the up and up, I ain't gonna be taking this thing seriously.

Look, I used to get excited about these kind of updates on new 360 software, but we gotta be smart about this. We can't just jump on board with any old thing without doing our due diligence. I suppose we can keep an eye on this REALSEE thing and see how the legalities pan out.

But let's be real here, until companies like Zillow and Realtor.com implement these bad boys into their systems for easy use, I ain't taking none of it seriously.

I mean, it's like trying to hype up a new album, but it's only available on cassette tapes. Who the hell uses those things anymore? We need to be able to access these 3D tours like we do with everything else in the digital age, with ease and convenience. So, until the big dogs jump on board, I'll just sit back and wait. And if they don't, well, then I guess we'll all be stuck with some outdated technology, won't we?"
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
It seems to mimic Matterport in most features and pricing. However it costs 2-2.5 times more for subscription cost. I cannot see how they can be a better alternative based on a running cost.
Post 5 IP   flag post
well, i've been reading and trying carefully to understand the privacy policy and comparing with matterport and others companies, realsee privacy policy is very similar:

(...)
i. How we protect and retain your personal information

(i) Technologies and measures we adopt to protect your personal information
We take personal information security very seriously and take all reasonably practicable measures to protect your personal information:
1. Data security technical measures
Realsee Service will adopt security measures in line with industry standards, including establishing reasonable system specifications and security technologies to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification to your personal information, to avoid data damage or losses, which includes, but is not limited to:
(1) Realsee Service adopts an encryption technology to encrypt and retain users' personal information, and isolate it through an isolation technology. In the process of personal information, such as personal information display and personal information association calculation, we will adopt a variety of data desensitization technologies including content replacement to enhance the security of personal information;
(2) Realsee Service takes strict data access rights control and multiple identity authentication measures to protect personal information and prevent data from illegal use;
(3) Realsee Service adopts a data access log analysis technology to conduct personal information security audit.
(...)

v. Cross-border transmission of personal information
You understand and agree that since we may provide products or services through resources and servers located in different countries or regions, we may transfer your personal information to countries other than the countries where the information was originally collected. Your personal information collected or generated by Realsee may be transferred globally to provide Realsee Service to you:

1. If we collect and generate your personal information in Japan and European Economic Area (EEA), it will be stored separately in Japan, enhance we may transfer your personal information outside of EEA for storage and processing. Specifically, if you are a Realsee user from EEA, you are aware that Japan has been recognized as the nation with an adequate level of data protection according to Adequacy Decisions issued by the European Commission. Thus Realsee transfers your personal information to the server deployed in Japan on the basis of adequacy decision without any other specific authorization under GDPR.
(...)

From what i've seen, all data and tours are store in Japanese servers.
But i'm defenitly not expert in this area, but it looks authentic to me.

About the pricing service if we use third-party providers like Captur3d or Treedis, it's definitely cheaper.
I've been trying the couples of weeks and you can upload the Tours you want...you only pay for those who are Published.

For now the support has been great, been contacted them all the time.
Post 6 IP   flag post
jcyin private msg quote post Address this user
Will Matterport sue them for IP infringement? I mean not even considering the duplicate overall front end experience, even their cameras are nearly identical to the Pro 2.

Post 7 IP   flag post
On their website they don't have any reference on that equipment.

https://home.realsee.ai/
Post 8 IP   flag post
There's actually an UK youtuber making a review of it

Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like they got a price for the Pro3 copy and credits used yearly instead of monthly payments.

REALSEE Galois +1500 Credits $5499

The Floor Plan and editing look great.

Could this be the Matterport killer we've been waiting for? 📸🌐 In today's video, we're diving deep into the cutting-edge world of spatial technology with an in-depth review of the Realsee Galois 3D LiDAR Camera and its potential to revolutionize the way we create virtual tours with AI.

🔍 Exploring the Realsee Galois M2 - a 3D 360 LiDAR Camera:
Join us as we unpack the features and capabilities of the Realsee Galois 3D LiDAR Camera, a game-changing device that promises to take immersive virtual tours to a whole new level. We'll delve into the intricacies of LiDAR technology, showcasing how it works in tandem with AI to create stunningly accurate 3D reconstructions.
Is the Realsee Galois camera a true Matterport contender? We'll compare its features, ease of use, and output quality to existing solutions, shedding light on whether it has the potential to reshape the Virtual Tour industry.
🏢 AI-Powered Virtual Tour Creation:
One of the most exciting aspects of the Realsee Galois camera is its integration with AI for virtual tour creation. We'll take you through the process of creating immersive tours using the camera's advanced AI capabilities. From automatic room detection to intelligent pathfinding, we'll show you how this technology could streamline the virtual tour creation process.

⏱ Timestamp
0:00 - Realsee Galois Review in 1-minute
1:16 - What this means to Pro Virtual Tour Creators
2:02 - What makes Matterport great?
2:45 - Realsee supports Insta360 and Ricoh Theta
3:11 - Matterport Pro 3 vs. Realsee Galois M2
3:49 - Micro Four thirds vs. 1"
5:02 - Capture FOV
5:33 - HDR
6:02 - Point Cloud for NeRFs?
7:01 - Insta360 One RS 1" 360
7:42 - Galois vs. SONY A1 vs. Insta360
8:19 - 16K advantage
9:38 - Customize your 360 photo virtual tour
10:10 - Price comparison
11:50 - Floor plan editor
12:11 - 3D Live Call
12:42 - AI virtual renovation with NeRFs
13:15 - My favorite feature - turn photo virtual tour into 360 VIDEO!
14:08 - Realsee capture tutorial
16:40 - Verdict
17:14 - Upcoming feature for professional photographers

[Not affiliated links - I do NOT get any commission to keep this review fair.]
Check out Realsee offer here: https://home.realsee.ai/activity/prom...
For more information, visit:
Realsee website: https://home.realsee.ai/
Join the Realsee community on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RealseeVR

🐕 FOLLOW ME & Kimchi:
➜ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hugh.hou/
➜ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/360creator
➜ Meta Quest TV: https://ocul.us/30uMZUj
➜ TikTok: @hughhou/" target="_blank">https://www.tiktok.com/@hughhou/
🤝 Hire us to make the BEST Virtual Tour for you: hi[at]hughhou.com

⚙️ Extra tools to help with your Virtual Tour capture:
Ulanzi 40W Portable COB Light: https://bit.ly/3E5kDEi

#virtualtour #lidarscanner #360camera
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
For general interest, look at the photo of the Realsee G1 "rotator" for capturing iPhone stills to process into panos. Then look at this photo of my old GeoCV camera which I purchased after a free trial arranged by none other than @DanSmigrod, many years ago.

GeoCV was a fabulous system. Too bad Matterport sued them into oblivion. Maybe it was merited. Maybe Matterport simply had the money to sue, GeoCV was much smaller and by suing, MP scared future customers away from GeoCV.

Anyway, look at this photo of my old GeoCV rig. It made great tours like this:
PasadenaDesignHouse.com

...and like this one, which includes GeoCV's revolutionary Exterior 3D View:
Calabasas Home

Here was the camera that captured these. Looks a lot like the Realsee G1, doesn't it?

Post 11 IP   flag post
103799 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?