Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 211 Unique Visitors
9,210 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 23,293 Page Views | 12,682 Unique Visitors | 32 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
DropboxMLSQuestions

MLS Size Issue. Your thoughts how to fix please?18479

fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
I have a realtor who thankfully is a good friend that is uploading my photos to MLS. I sent the file to Dropbox. The size is 1280x720. When he uploads them, they are show as 512x512.I even resized the original images again and put them in a new Dropbox file. Same thing. Any idea how he is getting 512x512 after uploading?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Are you saying he ss uploading to MLS who is then resizing the images on their end (which often happens)?

Or are you saying he is downloading and getting 512x512? If this - share with us a link and we will see if we get the same thing.
Post 2 IP   flag post
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
He is downloading my photos from Dropbox to his laptop. After that, he uploads to MLS. After they show up on MLS.thet are 512x512. I believe he has changed a setting on his end somehow. He is going to call MLS tomorrow and ask them. If I look at realtor.cim and download an image, it is 512x512.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
@fotoguy try saving the files 2000 PX on the long edge at 300 DPI and no larger than one megabyte. I used to save it the same size that you have but discovered magic when I got a tip from somebody. Give it a try and see if that works better. They definitely get reduced. However, I noticed by uploading the larger size you get less degradation of the quality if it's saved correctly.

And the higher quality saved image at 300 DPI makes it print ready for brochures and advertising.

And agents can upload higher resolution images directly to Zillow, redfin and realtor on the back end. It's good to know in case you have somebody that has a super fine property and they want the best details online.
Post 4 IP   flag post
103799 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?