Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 187 Unique Visitors
9,204 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 23,005 Page Views | 12,473 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
DefurnishMatterport 2024 Fall ReleaseMatterport Merge TourMerge TourQuestion of the DayQuestions

Question: Which Matterport Fall Release Feature are you most excited about?20314

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Matterport 2024 Fall Release | Matterport News

WGAN Question of the Day

Video: Matterport 2024 Fall Release | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 1 October 2024

Matterport Digital Twin that includes Declutter Tool | Matterport Digital Twin courtesy of Matterport | 1 October 2024

Question of the Day: Which Matterport Fall Release Feature are you excited about?

Hi All,

The WGAN Forum Question of the Day for Tuesday, 1 October 2024:

Question of the Day: Which Matterport Fall Release Feature are you excited about?

Best,

Dan

---

WGAN Forum Related links:

WGAN Forum posts tagged: Matterport 2024 Fall Release
Matterport Fall Release: Defurnish a Home in 1-Click Tool, Merge Model Tool
Post 1 IP   flag post
Rvcbastos private msg quote post Address this user
The MERGE function seems to be a game changer for those of us who have to process larger models.

Very curious to see how it will work.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
Merging and declutter ~ If these features come to Classic accounts
Post 3 IP   flag post
malfie private msg quote post Address this user
Merge is for me the first I'll probably use/need.
I'm scanning large outdoors areas, which are not necessarily connected, or have long paths but they don't need to be scanned. Merging will be a gamechanger for this.

Declutter is nice, but the real gamechanger for me would be a 'remove object' tool (combined with a auto remove shadow function, since I'm scanning mostly outdoors).

But, must say, impressive release, so I hope they continue to keep going this route and have more stuff like this come our way.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Integratedman private msg quote post Address this user
So...are all of these features available or only for Matterport 3 and i also have a Classic account
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@Integratedman

So, I have a classic account I can see the declutter option however, It says:

Defurnish is unavailable.

You've run out of defurnished versions.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
New features are NOT supported by the Classic accounts
Post 7 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
I really like the new Mini Map with the switch floor feature for fast and easy navigation.

Merge and Declutter are also great features, but I guess they will charge for them once out of beta. The question will be how much.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@MeshImages

It appears to be a credit system of some sort & Classic plans are NOT supported.

https://support.matterport.com/s/article/Defurnish-your-Space?language=en_US&fbclid=IwY2xjawFpEixleHRuA2FlbQIxMAABHQzDLZTko9MfnCnZAb40hKX7bSogP4FwnnvJnNUl29pJDVSxPkeIJ2eAJQ_aem_GhGJFfrJVBNL_17_1Te1pg#why-is-defurnish-unavailable-
Post 9 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
@lilnitsch Yes, but the classic workshop also has the button, therefore I expect these features to be released sooner or later but as paid version. They will always take the money also from classic plan holders.
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@MeshImages

I would be "ok" with a pay to play for these new features ~ but, I am not holding my breath as Matterport has been trying to get classic plan holders to switch over to new plans
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Matterport Classic Plans are not eligible to participate in the announced betas, according to a Matterport representative.

Dan
Post 12 IP   flag post
103778 12 12