Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 263 Unique Visitors
9,178 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 21,581 Page Views | 12,542 Unique Visitors | 33 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseBusiness DevelopmentMarketingMatterportScanning

3D Photographer looking to Elevate 3D Models to Next Level20209

CEO
NSPECT
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
sheinen16 private msg quote post Address this user
Imagine turning your 3D digital twins into actionable tools that not only showcase spaces but also drive real results. With NSPECT, you can do just that!

NSPECT is the ultimate platform that seamlessly integrates with your 3D digital twin, empowering you to:

Effortlessly tag actionable items and deficiencies: Highlight issues that need attention directly on the model.
Annotate in text: Add detailed notes and instructions where they matter most.
Generate comprehensive reports: Create professional, clear, and concise reports in just a few clicks.
Instantly share with your team: Distribute these insights in real-time, enabling swift action and work order execution.
Whether you’re looking to provide a more immersive and efficient experience, NSPECT adds value at every step. Don’t just deliver a 3D scan—deliver a solution that enhances your clients' experience and opens up new opportunities.

Ready to transform the way you work with 3D digital twins? Join the NSPECT revolution today!

Best Regards,
Shane Heinen
www.nspect.net
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
Don't we already have all this functionality?
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
I mean we can add notes and share with anyone...we get reports on views. I guess I'm having a hard time seeing what this ads to what we already have.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Shakoure private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, what pixelray said.
Post 4 IP   flag post
FOUNDER
NSPECT
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Bforeman_NSPECT private msg quote post Address this user
NSPECT is a powerful tool that transforms Points of Interest (POIs) and other data into actionable 2D images and detailed PDF reports, making it easy to manage projects even when you're away from a computer or tablet. The generated 2D images and all associated data are also accessible via an API, allowing seamless integration with work order management systems or other business applications.

Here's how it works: Imagine scanning a construction site and having a superintendent walk through the 3D model, dropping POIs, attaching documents, and marking everything that needs attention—a digital punch list. This list, complete with annotated images, is then automatically compiled into a PDF report, which is sent to the project owner. The report includes custom fields and additional data, with each image serving as a deep link that directs the recipient to the specific POI within the 3D model, embedded on a custom-branded page with your information.

Making a much better delivery of your capture service instead of just transferring a space or a link to a model.

Furthermore, you can annotate these images and models, include photos taken with your phone, and incorporate site-specific data such as building age, inspection certificates, and warranty information. All of this can be shared as a PDF or a sharable link, with the added capability for recipients to comment and update metadata.

Sample Report Image here

Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
I still feel like I can do all of this already. However, if your product makes it easier I'm always game for that. Are you guys going to give us a trial use - something we can seek our teeth into?
Post 6 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@Bforeman_NSPECT I think it definitely could consolidate the workflow, only issue I have is getting architects, builders and large building management or property owners to even consider Matterport. I have contacted several at the trade shows and conferences and people show interest but nobody follows thru. Large building managers don’t want to pay the initial investment and feel the upkeep of models to cumbersome. I show them the convenience of the walk thru and then the point cloud data for remodeling if needed. I get a lot of interest but no takers. The big architectural firm seem to have employed their own teams. Smaller companies don’t want to spend the money. I provide MP Pro3, Realsee, Faro scanner, 3d, 360 and aerial photography. So great concept if I could just get the clients.
Post 7 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
@ron0987 I have the same problem here in Germany. No one wants to take the initial investment. We maybe have to calculate hard dollars/euros and facts and numbers to show them the benefit they receive. Or talk to the ones who pay the bill. In the end it is them who need to make pressure to be more efficient.

@Bforeman_NSPECT Can I combine NSPECT with other SDK overlays and bring features like multilingual or virtual staging into the solution? This would be super interesting.
Post 8 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@MeshImages yes I agree to a point, most of the time the managers that control the money trust the mangers in the building maintenance or redevelopment. So many managers are to stuck in the old trends that are not willing to look at a new way to do things. I am just not sure what the answer is. I go to the these conferences where heavy duty 3d scanners are sold as the best resolution for building documentation. For extremely large projects I agree, but the average building maintenance has no need for those cumbersome systems that are not easy to use. I have pointed out to these managers Matterport, Realsee and Lieca all have system that give the best of all worlds, great easy to view, good data for small to medium projects and easy access to good reliable data.
Post 9 IP   flag post
103470 9 9