Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 263 Unique Visitors
9,178 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 21,581 Page Views | 12,542 Unique Visitors | 33 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BirthdayGiftsShoutoutsTestimonialsVideoWGANTV Training Academy

WGAN 10th birthday: WGAN Forum members get the gifts20172

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Digital Twin of Dan Smigrod | Monday, 19 August 2024

Transcript

Hi, I'm the digital twin of Dan Smigrod, the Founder of the We Get Around Network Forum. I have the privilege of delivering a message that's close to Dan's heart on a very special occasion.

It's hard to believe that it's been 10 years since the first post was made in the We Get Around Network Forum. On August 19, 2014, we began this journey with a simple idea: to create a space where we could all share knowledge, help each other grow, and shape the future of real estate together.

Today, with 101,000 posts among 18,000 topics, it's clear that the WGAN community has not only fulfilled that vision but has surpassed every expectation.

To our 15,000 members and guests who visit the WGAN Forum each month: You are the heart of this community. Your contributions, your willingness to help one another, and your shared passion have built the world's largest knowledge base of its kind.

It's your giving and getting of help that have made the WGAN Forum the best PropTech community for Matterport and related digital twin creators and providers.

To our marketing partners: Your support has been instrumental in allowing this platform to remain free for nearly everyone. By embracing our community, you've enabled us to continue growing, innovating, and making a real impact. We're incredibly grateful for your ongoing partnership.

As we look to the future, I want to acknowledge the role of AI in our continued evolution. We see the potential of AI to transform how we create, share, and experience digital twins. The WGAN community will continue to explore and push the boundaries of what's possible.

In closing, I want to say this: you matter. These two words have guided our community from the very beginning, and they will continue to do so as we move forward.

And, while it is our 10th birthday, We Get Around Network Forum Members get the gifts.

To receive an all access pass to the WGAN-TV Training Academy for 12 months, go to: www.WGAN.info/birthday by December 31, 2024.

Use coupon code: birthday. No credit card necessary. Not yet a WGAN Forum member? Go to: www.JoinWGAN.com It's free to join. And, you will receive 50+ free membership benefits simply for joining.

Thank you! Merci. Gracias. ありがとう. Дякую. Thank you for being a part of this incredible journey. Here's to the next 10 years of community, innovation and collaboration.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
New York City
3dVuz private msg quote post Address this user
Dan, I said it before and I’ll say it again…

You are the “man on the mountain”… like the very knowledgeable man who sits crosslegged at the peak of a high mountain, all of us have climbed its peak and found you and your site. When I first bought my camera equipment back in 2016, there was no information anywhere, including Matterport site, that had any information on getting started. You have introduced me to some of the most incredible people in the industry, you have referred me Business, You have picked up every call I ever made you, you are the man!

Keep up the great work and continue being, “the man on the mountain “

Howard Witz
PRES, 3DVuz Inc.
NYC Matterport Provider
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Howard Witz (left) and Dan Smigrod

@3dVuz

Thank you for your super-kind words.

The WGAN Forum has enabled me to meetup in person with awesome community members like you!

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Fan Club
Perth AUS
schaferu private msg quote post Address this user
Dan's the man. Awesome vision and thanks for setting this up all these years ago.
Here's to many more to come.
Happy anniversary.
Cheers
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@schaferu

Much thanks for your kind words.

Fond memories of our recent Zoom video chat from Perth, Australia.

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

I fixed the link so that the video can now play.

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
PLANITAR
(iGUIDE)
mzivkovic private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations to WGAN-TV on a fantastic decade! Though I’ve joined the 360 enthusiasts' circle only recently, it’s clear how much impact you’ve had. Every member of the iGUIDE team, from Chris to Charlene and Skylar, is thrilled about this milestone. Your dedication, Dan, fuels insightful talks and genuine support within the community and around iGUIDE technology. Here’s to many more years of success and growth. Cheers!
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@mzivkovic

Thank you for your super-kind note and for your participation in the WGAN Forum.

iGUIDE is among the early marketing partners of the We Get Around Network that has helped make the WGAN Forum free for nearly everyone AND iGUIDE has provided helpful information both in the WGAN Forum and via guest appearances on WGAN-TV Live at 5 shows.

Please share my thanks with Chris, Charlene, Skylar, Alex and the rest of the iGUIDE team.

Best,

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations Dan, as we go way back from the beginning WGAN. I remember shortly after purchasing my first camera SR#A00013 which I had to have my son ship to me as MP was not exporting cameras outside of North America at the time. I came across this site where a few VT enthusiast were exchanging ideas and feedback on their new MP camera. Today is no differences as WGA is and always will be the essential source for everything which has to do with capturing technology.

The depth of knowledge which exist among it's members is second to none. Even though I have never personally met any of WGAN members they still feel like old friends as through the years we have all helped each other along our journey into this exciting technology.

Dan I salute you in having the vision and foresight in publishing the most essential site in our industry and I wish you many successful years to come with WGAN.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@GarySnyder

You're the best. And, yes, you are among the earliest We Get Around Network Members.

Fond memories of all your innovations in the space and your willingness to share freely in the WGAN Forum and Zoom visits.

Yes. While the WGAN Forum started out about giving/getting help and being a source of news about our space, it has evolved into a community.

With your depth of knowledge, years of experience and willingness to help, it's so nice that you are a member of the We Get Around Network community.

And, I look forward to a future trip to the UK to visit in person, if you don't make it to Atlanta before (TBD) then.

[cheers]

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
AlexHitchcock private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Birthday WGAN! Dan - congratulations, and thank you for creating such an impactful source of truth and knowledge within the industry for a solid decade. On behalf of the whole team at Captur3d, wishing you all the best for the next exciting decade ahead. Alex
Post 11 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Dan and Vielen Dank for 10 years of Matterport and Virtual Tour creation tipps!

This AI Digital Twin of Dan Smigrod and the Video content shows how far we have got in this decade of time. Impressive technology! This makes me looking forward for the next decade of great immersive content and technology here in the WGAN community.

Thank you, Dan, for keeping us informed on every aspect of our business. Keep up the great work!

Viele Grüße, Florian
Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexHitchcock
Happy Birthday WGAN! Dan - congratulations, and thank you for creating such an impactful source of truth and knowledge within the industry for a solid decade. On behalf of the whole team at Captur3d, wishing you all the best for the next exciting decade ahead. Alex

@AlexHitchcock

Thank you for your kind note.

Sweet that CAPTUR3D is a WGAN Marketing Partner of many years and active providing helpful and useful services to the WGAN Community and subject matter expertise on many WGAN-TV Live at 5 shows.

Thank you -- and the CAPTUR3D team.

Best,

Dan
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeshImages
hank you Dan and Vielen Dank for 10 years of Matterport and Virtual Tour creation tipps!

This AI Digital Twin of Dan Smigrod and the Video content shows how far we have got in this decade of time. Impressive technology! This makes me looking forward for the next decade of great immersive content and technology here in the WGAN community.

Thank you, Dan, for keeping us informed on every aspect of our business. Keep up the great work!

Viele Grüße, Florian

@MeshImages

Thank you for your kind note (and WGAN shoutout video).

And, thank you for your hundreds of WGAN Forum posts since March 2016: most offering helpful insight to solve WGAN Member challenges.

Ich schätze alles, was Sie tun, um der WGAN-Community zu einem schnelleren Erfolg zu verhelfen. Vielen Dank für alles, was Sie tun!

Dan
Post 14 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod Dan, WOW after all these years, great inspiration and insight to start this develop it into such a forward thinking forum.

THANK YOU

Ron
Post 15 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@ron0987

Thank you for your kind note (and [b]WGAN[/b] shoutout video).

And, thank you for your hundreds of WGAN Forum posts since September 2014: most offering helpful insight to solve WGAN Member challenges and proactively reviewing products and services of interest to the WGAN community.

Also ...

Nice visiting with you IRL at multiple conferences, including the 2024 Geo Week in Denver.

Best,

Dan
Post 16 IP   flag post
103470 16 16