Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 263 Unique Visitors
9,178 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 21,581 Page Views | 12,542 Unique Visitors | 33 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AIArtificial IntelligenceVirtual StagingVirtual Staging AIWGANTV Live at 5

WGAN-TV-How and Why to Offer Residential Real Estate Virtual Staging by AI20121

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Virtual Staging AI is a WGAN Marketing Partner
---

Text Me 5 Minutes Before WGAN-TV is Live | WGAN-TV | A Real Estate Photographer's Perspective on Why and How to Offer Virtual Staging Powered by AI | Guest: Scan Your Space (a Division of Sparks Media Group) Founder and CEO Tom Sparks | Thursday, 15 August 2024 | Episode: 218 www.ScanYourSpace.com | www.SparksMediaGroup.com | @ScanYourSpace | Virtual Staging via AI | www.WGAN.INFO/VSI

Video: Virtual Staging via AI | www.WGAN.INFO/VSI

www.WGAN.INFO/VSIVideo: Virtual Staging via AI | www.WGAN.INFO/VSI

Video: Virtual Staging AI | Video courtesy of WGAN-TV YouTube Channel | 4 March 2024

Virtual Staging AI Examples

WGAN-TV | A Real Estate Photographer's Perspective on Why and How to Offer Virtual Staging Powered by AI

Hi All,

-- Why offer real estate agents an Add On bundle of a virtual staging by AI?
-- How do you roll-out virtual staging powered by AI to your real estate agent clients?
-- Can you really get virtual staging done within 30 seconds versus 1-2 days of bespoke virtual staging?
-- What are some pricing strategies to charge for virtually staged images by AI?

On WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, August 15, 2024, my guest is:

Scan Your Space (a Division of Sparks Media Group) Founder and CEO Tom Sparks (b]@ScanYourSpace[/b])

Topic

WGAN-TV | A Real Estate Photographer's Perspective on Why and How to Offer Virtual Staging Powered by AI

I will ask Tom to show us how he creates virtual staging powered by AI of residential real estate and to tell us how and why real estate photographers should offer virtual staging powered by AI:

✓ Why offer real estate agents an Add On bundle of a virtual staging by AI?
✓ How do you roll-out virtual staging powered by AI to your real estate agent clients?
✓ Can you really get virtual staging done within 30 seconds versus 1-2 days of bespoke virtual staging?
✓ What are some pricing strategies to charge for virtually staged images by AI?
✓ In addition to bespoke virtual staging
✓ For empty listings
✓ For badly furnished listings
✓ To declutter rooms
✓ Why should a photographer offer virtual staging?
✓ Why a photographer that is presently outsourcing virtual staging should try Virtual Staging AI?
✓ What are the benefits of virtual staging from a real estate agent's perspective?
✓ What are suggested pricing strategies for real estate photographers to charge real estate agents?
✓ Why should virtual staging be included in a real estate photographer's bundles?
✓ Should virtual staging - and virtual decluttering - be offered as an Add On (or no charge)?
✓ How does virtual staging differentiate a real estate photographer?
✓ What does "Decluttering Included" mean?
✓ What does "Unlimited Revisions" mean?
✓ How to get the best virtual staging results with Virtual Staging AI?

Special Offer for We Get Around Network Standard Members

✓ Receive the free use of Virtual Staging AI (VSI) Standard Plan for 12 months
WGAN Standard Member? Receive VSI Benefit (To receive the password, please Private Message @DanSmigrod)
Virtual Staging AI Standard Plan includes:

✓ 20 photos per month
✓ Unlimited renders
✓ All room types and styles
✓ Decluttering included
✓ No watermark
✓ Less than 30 second turnaround
✓ Image storage forever

What questions should I ask Tom during the show?

Best,

Dan

Virtual Staging AI is a WGAN Marketing Partner
---

Image 1 | Original Image exported from a Matterport Pro1 Camera

Virtual Staging: Same Bedroom Staged in 8 Styles by AI within Minutes

Using the Virtual Staging AI platform for residential real estate, I virtually staged this empty bedroom (above) in eight (8) styles (below) within minutes.

[The original image was an export from a Matterport Pro1 Camera.]

It's super-easy to virtually stage residential real estate spaces:

1. Upload Image
2. Select Room type
3. Select Furniture style
4. Create unlimited variations (until you are happy)
5. Download the virtually staged images of your choice

Image 2 | Virtual Staging AI | Standard Style

Image 3 | Virtual Staging AI | Modern Style

Image 4 | Virtual Staging AI | Scandinavian Style

Image 5 | Virtual Staging AI | Industrial Style

Image 6 | Virtual Staging AI | Midcentury Style

Image 7 | Virtual Staging AI | Luxury Style

Image 8 | Virtual Staging AI | Coastal Style

Image 9 | Virtual Staging AI | Farmhouse Style
Post 1 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
I have tried other services and cannot say enough good about this company. Last year I lost three clients over photo staging. I explained to them at that time the services were $20-40 a photo. Even though they agreed when billed they complained because the photos were ok but, in their eyes, could have been better. Unfortunately, these agents have not called me back for any other work. Not a good sign.

I started using this to evaluate it and see how the service compared. I was shocked there is no wait time, the photos are almost immediately completed with several options, very nice.

I have one agent now that said on all future listings he wants to leave one room empty so it can be virtually staged in different formats, office, bedroom or kids room.

I am sold on this.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@ron0987

Thank you for the backstory.

Please keep us posted about how you / your clients are using Virtual Staging AI.

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
WGAN-TV | A Real Estate Photographer's Perspective on Why and How to Offer Virtual Staging Powered by AI | Guest: Scan Your Space (a Division of Sparks Media Group) Founder and CEO Tom Sparks | Thursday, 15 August 2024 | Episode: 218 www.ScanYourSpace.com | www.SparksMediaGroup.com | @ScanYourSpace | Virtual Staging via AI | www.WGAN.INFO/VSI

Hi All,

You can watch this episode of WGAN-TV Live at 5 on the WGAN-TV YouTube Channel (or above) at 5 pm ET on Thursday, 15 August 2024.

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

@Dataventurer emailed me this question to ask on the show:

===

One question to ask today is to get an estimate of what percentage of listings are posted without staging, just bare floors and walls.

My brief research yesterday checking 75 listings found 7 listings without furniture.

===

Best,

Dan

P.S. I will also post @Dataventurer's question ... as the Question of the Day (on Friday, 16 August 2024). That would be interesting to crowdsource from the community.
Post 5 IP   flag post
103470 5 5