Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 263 Unique Visitors
9,178 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 21,581 Page Views | 12,542 Unique Visitors | 33 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Matterport Advanced Imagery PackQuestions

Matterport Advanced Imagery Package: $100 per year? Per Space?20117

Sdoughtie private msg quote post Address this user
Matterport site:

"Advanced Imagery Pack - $100 The Advanced Imagery Pack grants access to the 4K panoramic imagery for a space and is currently available for Business and Enterprise level subscriptions via API."

Is this a $100 fee per space or per year? There seems to be a previous (archived) discussion here that it is a yearly fee.
Post 1 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@Sdoughtie I don’t understand , why would you restrict it? If someone would pay why not open it to everyone. If someone could explain this business model.
Post 2 IP   flag post
@ron0987 sorry, I need to clarify. Matterport offers this option to be able to download all imagery data. However, it is not clear if it is per space or yearly. I was asking if anyone has used this and knew what the fee covered.

I may purchase it tonight because I need the images on several projects and downloading each 360 will just be too time consuming. I'll let everyone know if I do.
Post 3 IP   flag post
bethereeu private msg quote post Address this user
per space
Post 4 IP   flag post
@bethereeu that is insane!

First you bave to ourchase a $200 developer package. Whrn I was about to purchase it there was a notice “not for commercial use”.

I literally can buy a e57 file or pay someone to tag all the 360’s and download them cheaper. AND I would be withing the licensing agreement.
Post 5 IP   flag post
More digging. If you purchase the e57 file. You can extract the full resolution cube images with e57unpack.exe

The api is free, but they are half resolution; which is the same resolution you get onling. I’m still working on this one to figure out how to do it.

Mainly, I need the 360 images to view when I am without internet access. So being able to download them quickly would be very helpful.

Or MP can just fix showcase.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@Sdoughtie Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdoughtie
More digging. If you purchase the e57 file. You can extract the full resolution cube images with e57unpack.exe

The api is free, but they are half resolution; which is the same resolution you get onling. I’m still working on this one to figure out how to do it.

Mainly, I need the 360 images to view when I am without internet access. So being able to download them quickly would be very helpful.

Or MP can just fix showcase.

I really need to stop typing on my phone… wow, the typos…
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
If you want to get 360s publish it to Google Maps and then download all scans from maps in 8K. If you have pano2VR it can do it.

BTW, workshop now gives 8K 360 which was upscaled by Matterport from 4K. But of course you have to go through every 360 to capture all of them which is time consuming.

To be honest I do not understand their idea not to give us our photos in 16K for free. Any of their 3D tour can go through Maps publishing, then downloaded from it. Anybody who has Pano2VR license can build a custom tour from it. I do not know if Pano2VR supports OBJ but you can recreate a 3D dollhouse in Pano2VR if it does and pretty much can make it looking like a Matterport 3D tour.
Post 8 IP   flag post
@Wingman Thanks for the info!!!
Post 9 IP   flag post
103470 9 9