• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Adding More Spaces to Matterport Plan?20075

Sdoughtie private msg quote post Address this user
anyone know if it’s possible to add spaces to your plan temporarily then reduce them later? It looks like you can, but I’m just want to make sure.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
If you are talking about new plans adding more and then going back seems to be completelly manual process. With old plans both adding a chunk of 50 spaces and going back is automatic. I actually never expect going back to be automatic but Matterport seems to be fair with old plans. I once went over my limit(classic plan with 100) and started paying extra $19 for extra 50 tours added to my 100 spaces tier. However I had some tours to delete later and to my surprise when I went below 100 Matterport removed extra 50 tours added and reverted my payments back to the original subscription cost.
I'd wish they do exactly the same for new plans automatically adding new extra 5-10 spaces automatically when you go over your tier and removing them when you do not need it anymore(go below your original tier allowance for spaces.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Sdoughtie private msg quote post Address this user
Okay, you definitely grow and shrink your available spaces. If you are charged monthly, then it just changes by the month. Yearly, is more complicated, I have to pay for a whole year of the new quantity and receive a credit when I shrink it back.
Post 3 IP   flag post
103404 3 3