• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360 Tour Platforms3D Tour Platforms3D ToursPlatformsPrintingTranscriptUrbanimmersiveWGANTV Live at 5

Transcript: Easy Add Ons-Photo Books/Brochures via Urbanimmersive's UiPrint20056

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Urbanimmersive is a We Get Around Network Marketing Partner
---
WGAN-TV | Easy Add Ons: Photo Books, Brochures, Flyers and Mailings via Urbanimmersive's UiPrint Service | Guests: Urbanimmersive Inc. Global Director of U.S. Operations and Imaging Services Craig Pittelli and Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 221 | Thursday, 11 July 2024 www.Urbanimmersive.com | @fhliberge

Image 1 courtesy of Urbanimmersive (UiPrint) | Photo Book Option

Image 2 courtesy of Urbanimmersive (UiPrint)

UiPRINT images courtesy of Urbanimmersive

Download these Urbanimmersive UiPRINT (proofs):

1. Urbanimmersive UiPRINT Example 1 (Proof) | 3616 West Beach Drive, Oak Island (Download)
2. Urbanimmersive UiPRINT Example 2 (Proof) | 38111 River Street 25 (Download)

Video: Urbanimmersive launches its print media editor solution UiPrint for Real Estate Photographers and Real Estate Agents | Video courtesy of WGAN-TV YouTube Channel | 6 February 2024

WGAN Forum Podcast | Episode #293

WGAN-TV Transcript | Easy Add Ons: Photo Books, Brochures, Flyers and Mailings via Urbanimmersive's UiPrint Service

Hi All,

[Transcript (below) ...]

-- Are you seeking an easy add-on of photo books and 1-sheets?
-- How do you simplify your workflow providing clients with fliers and mailings from your images?
-- What is a print media editor platform and how can it help you make money?

On Thursday, July 11, 2024 on WGAN-TV Live at 5 (5 pm ET), my guests are:

Urbanimmersive Inc. Director of U.S. Operations and Imaging Services Craig Pittelli
Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge

Our Topic

WGAN-TV | Easy Add Ons: Photo Books, Brochures, Flyers and Mailings via Urbanimmersive's UiPrint Service

Topics Include

1. What is Urbanimmersive's UiPrint Service?
2. Show examples of finished printed pieces: photo book, brochures, flyers, mailers
3. What is the Urbanimmersive UiPrint Media Editor?
4. Show how to use the Urbanimmersive UiPrint Media Editor to create: photo book, brochure, flyer, mailer
5. Backstory on the Urbanimmersive's HomeVisit (state-of-the-art printing facilities in Chantilly, VA)
6. How to include Floor Plans
7. How to include stock photos
8. How print products are sold and priced
9. How sales tax is handled
10. How real estate photographers are paid for print products ordered by real estate agents
11. How real estate agents can use the Urbanimmersive portal for UiPrint to order print products
12. How to leverage print products to differentiate your photography business

What questions should I ask Craig and François during this WGAN-TV Live at 5 show about the Urbanimmersive UiPrint Service?

Best,

Dan

Urbanimmersive launches its print media editor solution UiPrint for Real Estate Photographers and Real Estate Agents

SAINT-HUBERT, Quebec, Tuesday, February 6, 2024 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Urbanimmersive Inc. (“Urbanimmersive,” “the Company,” or “UI”) (TSX VENTURE: UI) (OTCQB: UBMRF), a leading provider of 3D digital twin solutions for real estate marketing, is pleased to announce having launched its print media editor solution UiPrint, after months of development, which will allow Urbanimmersive to offer an extensive, user-friendly, rapid and fully customizable online print design solution for real estate agents.

This new promising solution is an embodiment of the synergies created by the integration of the print operations of HomeVisit for their state-of-the-art printing facilities in Chantilly, VA, acquired in late 2022. This solution would allow to scale the printing service department at minimal additional cost while deploying the new solution in the Company’ other brands across North America.

UiPrint offers to design your flyer, brochure, or mailer with a one-stop shop solution including professional templates with a library of eye-catching designs with customizable fonts, colors, and images to market property listings, seamlessly sync of listing photos and floor plans and access to multiple libraries of high-quality images which should allow to elevate real estate marketing.

"We believe UiPrint should drive our sales up while retaining and attracting new agents and allow us to stand out again from the crowd by offering a unique and comprehensive set of print marketing solutions. With the sharp price increase in online marketing in recent years, print marketing is today a cost-effective tangible marketing solution that delivers high conversion rate," stated Simon Bedard, Interim Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer at Urbanimmersive.

TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed this press release and has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this press release.

About Urbanimmersive
Urbanimmersive develops and commercializes real estate photography technologies and services focused on redefining industry visual content standards. The Company all-in-one platform enables high-volume photography businesses to increase operational productivity delivering feature-rich 3D tours and floor plans, leading-edge property websites and high-resolution AI-indexed images. The Company operating segments include software (SaaS), 3D photography equipment and, in a growing number of North American cities, technology-powered real estate photography service business units leading the industry photo-shoots standards transformation. Learn more at: www.urbanimmersive.com

Source: Urbanimmersive via Globe Newswire

===

WGAN-TV | Intro to Urbanimmersive Services for Real Estate Photographers | Guests: Urbanimmersive Inc. President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 207 | Thursday, 30 November 2023 | @fhliberge

WGAN-TV | How to Scan with Urbanimmersive Ultra-Fast 3D Digital Twins App and 3D Video Fusion + Floor Plans | Guests: Urbanimmersive Inc. President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 205 | Thursday, 26 October 2023 | @fhliberge

WGAN-TV Podcast | WGAN Forum Podcast

WGAN-TV Podcast | Intro to Urbanimmersive Services for Real Estate Photographers | Guests: Urbanimmersive Inc. President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 207 | Thursday, 30 November 2023 | @fhliberge

WGAN-TV Podcast | Intro to Urbanimmersive Services for Real Estate Photographers | Guests: Urbanimmersive Inc. President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 207 | Thursday, 30 November 2023 | @fhliberge

WGAN Forum Podcast | Intro to Urbanimmersive Services for Real Estate Photographers | Guests: Urbanimmersive Inc. President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 207 | Thursday, 30 November 2023 | @fhliberge

WGAN-TV eBook | Intro to Urbanimmersive Services for Real Estate Photographers | Guests: Urbanimmersive Inc. President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 207 | Thursday, 30 November 2023 | @fhliberge

WGAN-TV Academy

WGAN-TV Training Academy | How to Scan with Urbanimmersive Ultra-Fast 3D Digital Twins App and 3D Video Fusion + Floor Plans | Guests: Urbanimmersive Inc. President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 205 | Thursday, 26 October 2023 | @fhliberge

WGAN-TV | Intro to Urbanimmersive Services for Real Estate Photographers | Guests: Urbanimmersive Inc. President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 207 | Thursday, 30 November 2023 | @fhliberge

www.Urbanimmersive.com

www.Urbanimmersive.com

Urbanimmersive 3D virtual tour example courtesy of Urbanimmersive

Urbanimmersive iOS App | Urbanimmersive Android App | WGAN-TV | Intro to Urbanimmersive Services for Real Estate Photographers | Guests: Urbanimmersive Inc. President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 207 | Thursday, 30 November 2023 | @fhliberge
[/i]

Urbanimmersive

Video: Urbanimmersive 3D Video Fusion Marketing Video | Video courtesy of Urbanimmersive
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV | Easy Add Ons: Photo Books, Brochures, Flyers and Mailings via Urbanimmersive's UiPrint Service | Guests: Urbanimmersive Inc. Global Director of U.S. Operations and Imaging Services Craig Pittelli and Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 221 | Thursday, 11 July 2024 www.Urbanimmersive.com | @fhliberge

Transcript (video above)

- Are you seeking an easy add-on of photo books and 1-sheets?

- How do you simplify your workflow providing clients with flyers and mailings from your images?

- What is a print media editor platform and how can it help you make money?

Stay tuned.

Hi all, I'm Dan Smigrod. Founder of the [www.WeGetAroundNetworkForum.com].

Today is Thursday, July 11th, 2024. You're watching WGAN-TV Live at 5: a podcast for digital twin creators shaping the future of real estate today.

We have an awesome show for you: Easy Add-Ons: Photo Books, Brochures, Flyers, and Mailings via the Urbanimmersive UiPrint Service.

Our subject matter experts are Urbanimmersive Director of US Operations and Imaging Services, Craig Pitelli, and Urbanimmersive Executive Vice President, François-Huges Liberge. Craig and François, thank you for being on the show.

- Hi Dan, it's good to be here.

- Pleasure to be here.

- François, tell us about Urbanimmersive.

- Yes, as many of you know, Urbanimmersive is a 3D tour platform that was created 15 years ago. Through a different platform that we have, we're visual content providers.

So we have systems that allow photographers to manage their images, floor plans, 3D tours and single property websites. And also, since we acquired HomeVisit a year and a half ago, and the server that we just launched is a print service that we offer through our own agencies, but also now that we are expanding to every photographer that is using our platform.

So that's what we'll show you tonight, is everything that we... how that platform works, and it's a brand new service, and how easy to use it is, and how it can be a revenue source for photographers.

- Great. And that service, the Urbanimmersive UiPrint Service. Craig, give us a top view of Urbanimmersive UiPrint Service.

- Sure. So the UiPrint Service is one aspect of our platform. After all the shooting is done, and all the scanning is done, and you upload all of your photos into the system, they don't just sit there. What do you do with them?

You throw them on the MLS and just walk away. There's more to it than that. So the UiPrint Service brings it to that next level, allowing you to create your own designs, or just have designs made for you for brochures, property prints, mailers, and agent bios.

And it really gives you a tangible product, and it gives you tangible branding. It gives you more of a physical connection with your customer, typically your agents.

- And François, I know just before we went on air, you were showing me some samples of... perhaps you could hold up a...

- Yes.

- Samples. How it works also, you'll be receiving a box. Inside you'll have, if it's books, the property books will be there. And so you'll have them, that will be ordered. And then-

- So hold that up just for one second, because what that is, I think you mentioned that is five books that are-

- Yes, it's an order of five books that are wrapped together. It could be 10, 25, or how many you want to order. So they'll be wrapped up together.

And then when you open them up, you have this. So this is a nice way to... It could have a cover with a property property image, or just a black cover if you want. It's a good quality paper.

As you see, it really holds up pretty well. It's glossy. You have semi-gloss or glossy. You have coating, UV coating or not. And then all the pictures are from the site.

So you have everything that's done. You have different formats and different number of pages. The good thing is everything can be integrated within it. So if you have floor plans, your floor plans could be here. So with that, you have all that information plus the agent's contact info. And also-

- Can you hold that up just a little higher?

- Sorry, sorry.

- Okay. Awesome. So whatever the agent wants to put on the back, terrific.

- Exactly. The good thing is also because it's 2024, if you have any interactive content, like an immersive visit, we can add QR codes in it.

So that will bring you directly to the virtual tour that's connected or single property website, everything that's on the web connected to the property. So it could be a nice mix to tie everything together. So tie the physical images to the virtual world. So this could be the perfect way to tie both worlds together.

- Okay, great. So Craig, while you show us, if you go ahead and share a screen.

- Sure.

- Excuse me. François held up one product. Could you perhaps show and tell us about the other UiPrint products?

- Sure. So as I said before, we offer brochures, four, six, eight pages, mailer cards, agent profile books, or brokerage profile books.

Here's an example of a six-page brochure. The platform's really flexible, depending on the agent. Every agent has their own way of wanting to showcase their work and has their own branding. So we make sure to give a lot of variety as far as, and we'll go into a little bit later, as far as templates and control.

This way, the agents could really just stay to their branding 100%. Here's another example of a, let me scroll up a little bit. Sorry about that. A couple of different layouts for you. This is an eight-page brochure, and I believe I have a mailer next.

- And so all the eight-page brochures, which I referenced as a book, they're all 8" x 8": square?

- Not all of them. You could order different sizes. I believe we have 8" by 8" as one of them. We do custom size ones as well. We could do like an 8" x 12".

And it really, like I said, we have our standards and we could customize them to whichever an agent or a customer, or a photographer, wants for that matter. Same with our mailer cards. This would be an example of just a mailer card. It's just a two-sided mailer card. What I really like; one thing that's really interesting,

I'm just going to kind of just fast forward a little bit. There are agent profile books, which are really cool. So it allows the agents to do their own branding themselves. Now we have our property books, like you go out and shoot a property and say, "oh, look at this beautiful house." But agents also want to separate themselves.

Not just say, look at my property, let's sell it. They want to brand themselves. They want themselves to be known. So we make custom booklets for them. And we try to design each one to fit whatever the vibe of that agent is.

We have templates that the agents can create themselves that we'll go into a little bit later, or you could come to us and request.

- We'll get into the process of how to do this. But at the moment, let's stay focused on what are the different options for print.

- Gotcha. So this would be considered an agent profile booklet. This is eight pages. Let's scroll down here. You could add your floor plans, any services that you guys offer.

- And they can talk about their banners, how many years they've been experienced. So it's a nice way for them to sell themselves.

And if they visit the potential customer for a listing, at least they have something that's tangible to leave for them, more than just a business card.

And also those booklets are good for souvenirs, also for the sellers, actually, that want to remember their house. It's a good gift to give to them as a souvenir. So it completes the whole offer so that the service offering that an agent can offer to their customer.

- There you go. I think those are all the samples that I have out there at the moment. So it really depends on what the agent wants. We could do 12 page booklets. We can go as far as 12 pages.

Our standard brochures are usually between six and eight pages. And the mailer cards are only just two sided. They're pretty standard.

And again, you could have them open up just like a straight up like a booklet, or you could do more of a vertical, a calendar view type design. Again, it's just really going to depend on whichever the agent prefers.

- And they all have the same quality. We don't have two levels of quality, just the high quality standard we have.

- Awesome. Let me see if I recall all the different print products. First is a book. And that book could either be a property listing book, or it could be an agent book.

Obviously, it could be whatever the client wants, but typically it's either the property or an agent, perhaps even a brokerage.

And the books come in various sizes, and they come in different page counts. I believe I heard four, six, eight, and 12 pages are the options. Then there are flyers. And those flyers can be horizontal and vertical. Mailer postcards. And Craig, was there a product I was missing, a print product I was missing?

- I think you got them. We got our booklets. You got the flyers. I mean, some of them are a little interchangeable depending on how they are used, but I think you nailed it.

- Awesome. So talk a little bit about... so I'm a real estate photographer. Everything I'm doing is digital. Why should I be talking to agents about print?

Why should real estate agents be using print? I know François talked a little bit about that, but if you could maybe do a little deeper dive and maybe from an agent's perspective and then from a photographer's perspective.

- Well, sure. I was actually a photographer before I came into work for HomeVisit [now a Division of Urbanimmersive]. So it's kind of my wheelhouse. As far as agents are concerned, it's kind of like what I said before. It's one thing just to get all of your images scanned and shot and edited, but what do you do with them?

How do you really make an impact? Everyone's throwing everything up in a gallery. And this goes both whether you're a photographer or an agent. You get the photos, you throw them onto an online gallery, you throw them somewhere, or you throw them on the MLS. But how do you separate yourself from all the other agents that are doing the same thing? This is in-your-face marketing.

There's no escaping it. You can't walk away. You can't... just go to the next screen. So it gives someone something tangible to hold in their hand and that really makes an impact. I noticed when I was a photographer, whether it was real estate or whatever other industry that I was in, it was great.

You'd send people the images, they would like it. But when you create an album, when you create something tangible, it creates more of an impact to the customer or to the client. And it's almost like a piece of artwork.

Digital falls away when you're mixing it with everything else. When you have something that you can touch, it really draws the customer in more.

So from an agent's perspective, I would say this is really going to get their clientele to look deeper into this property or deeper into what their business does. And from a photographer's standpoint on that, I mean, it's one more thing that they can offer.

Now, all photographers, our main goal is to just bring imagery to everybody. And like I said, in the digital realm-

- Craig, before we talk about photographers, forgive me, but let me just ask some more questions about the real estate agent.

Do you find that the primary use case is helping the agent win more and bigger premium listings?

Or is it you're getting [more money for the listing] because the print materials are used to help get more offers, for more money, sooner? Is it about selling the property? Is it about getting the listing? Is it both?

- I would say it's all of those things. For the bigger listings, you have to put your marketing ... you've got to put your money where your mouth is. If you want to get those big listings, you want to get that great imagery out there.

You don't want it, like I said, just to be flooded with all the other digital imagery that's out there.

And just to get the word out, listings are kind of down, and so you're competing in a very stiff market, you have to have an edge over your competition. So just getting the word out, that's where really the mailers do a great job.

You have people that are looking, they're going online, they're using the sites trying to find something. But when you have mailers that are just telling you, hey, "we're right in your neighborhood.

This is a great brokerage in your neighborhood. This is selling on your street or in the town next to you." Not only does that give the name recognition to that agent, it says, "all right, this is the direction that I have to go." So it really kind of satisfies a lot. It's like .... go for the bigger listings. Reach all of the smaller listings. Reach as many people as you can. The goal is just to reach everybody.

- Yeah.

- I see it with the customers, the agents that are using that all across the price spectrum, they have more success because other customers will feel like a two-tier customer. They feel that they have the same service because those are not that expensive. So it's like our mailers, it's not that expensive.

So the customers that see their property in the book, it gives them a sense of, okay, "I'm not just a number, for that agent, I am somebody." And those also are super for open houses. When you go into the open house, you leave with something that's like Craig said, that's tangible. I can see the house. I remember that house because I can look at it at night in bed.

- To follow up on that, François or Craig, are the agents using these as leave-behinds at open houses? Are they using the book? Are they using the flyers? Are they using the postcard? Or does it vary by agent? It's going to vary by agent a bit.

I would say the majority of people are doing about four to six-page brochures just to leave in the household. It's like, that's your standard one that's going to come there. But even further than that, if they're trying to push themselves or brand themselves, they'll use their agent bio book.

So they might even have two on the table right there so that people could learn about the agent or the brokerage. People could learn about the individual property. And then it's kind of like a one-two punch with the mailer.

So if people are seeing it in the house, they're learning about the brokerages and they're getting it in their mail, it's really good to stick inside of their brain. And for photographers, why should they be offering print?

- Well, for me, that's an easy one. There are so many things that you can do as a photographer in order to satisfy your customer or grow your business. I mean, photography is always paramount, but what do you do with those images? It's like I said, you just shoot them and you're done, and that's all you're doing.

There's so much more to it than that. This gives them one more tool, not only for the photographer to be able to grow their business, make more money, give them another product to sell, but it also will satisfy their clients, make their clients happier.

And it makes them stand out amongst photographers that are just, pardon the language, just shoot and burn, where they just go and they shoot and they just give the agent the images themselves. I would say agents sometimes need some guidance from photographers and not all photographers have that guidance.

This is just one more way for a photographer to say, "hey, I'm a professional photographer and I can help you market. I have tools." Whether it's using our platform to use our editing or whether it's to use our platform to use our print service, I can do all of this for you, or I could at least guide you versus just kind of leave them flapping in the wind a little bit.

- You mentioned money. How does a photographer make money with print products from Urbanimmersive UiPrint Service?

- Well, it will depend on if it's an internal agency from Urbanimmersive, because Urbanimmersive has its own internal agencies and then we have thousands of photographers within our photographer network.

- Yeah. Let's only talk about the independent photographers.

- So François, actually you have the number. I believe it's a percentage that we...

- Yes, we give them a 15% commission because of sales tax, it's easier that way. So that way, Urbanimmersive sells the goods and that's why we charge sales tax per state. And we give the photographer a 15% commission, everything that's ordered from the platform.

- And so is the photographer placing the order? Is the real estate agent placing the order?

- It's going to probably depend on the individual photographer; how they set up their workflow.

Now, they could have it set up where they go out and they shoot the images, it goes up into the system on our gallery and then the photographer can go in and they could create these prints and these designs for them and show the agent a PDF proof.

Or if the photographer would rather be a little bit more hands-off, they could deliver all the images and talk to their agent and talk to the customer, "hey, all of your [digital assets are] online. Now you could create property websites, go into the UiPrint and finish your marketing."

- If I'm hearing you correctly, there's two ways that a photographer could handle print for clients. One is to enable the real estate agent to sign into the portal, the Urbanimmersive portal that has all the digital assets, including the opportunity to print and order the print material themselves.

- Right.

- Essentially, if the photographer can encourage its clients, its real estate agent clients, brokers to use the self-service portal, then the real estate photographer is simply making more money from the property that's already been shot by enabling print as an Add-On that's self-service for a real estate agent.

- Correct. It's really just going to depend on how much work that photographer wants to do and what the photographer themselves wants their branding to be.

If they want to be more of a marketing shop, not just a photographer, or you have some photographers that just want to shoot and walk away. Either way, like I said, the UI offers a lot of flexibility to run your business the way you want to.

- The photographer may choose to simply understand the client's needs, let them know, would you like X number? I can offer you the following. What would you like? Photographer goes ahead and uses templates within the Urbanimmersive UiPrint Service.

I'll ask you to do a demo, but before we get into the demo of how it's done, the photographer can use the portal themselves, template-driven, in order to create the various print materials.

And then it's shipped, I guess there was probably an interim step of providing the client with the proof [PDF] to say, "is this what you wanted for your various print products?"

Client signs off on it, and then the photographer can place the order and the print pieces get mailed in bulk from the Chantilly, Virginia printing location. And if I understand correctly, that's servicing the United States and Canada?

- Yes, sir.

- Okay, awesome. And maybe there's a third hybrid where the photographer perhaps does the first piece or two pieces, walks the client through how to do it themselves.

If the client would prefer to do that, some people like to do things themselves, some people like somebody to do it for them, and maybe this hybrid of, "how about I show you how to use it because it's so easy to use."

- Yeah, correct.

- Okay. Can you show us how easy it is to create Urbanimmersive UI Print Service ...

- Absolutely.

- Printing.

- Let me just open this up for you real quick. Give me one second here.

- And while you're doing that, I'll mention the website:

www.urbanimmersive.com

If you want to go right to the print product:

www.Urbanimmersive.com/print

And if you forget that, just go to www.Urbanimmersive.com, go under the menu of Services, pull down to Print. And if you have any questions, you can go to:

www.Urbanimmersive.com/contact

Or find that contact this page on

www.Urbanimmersive.com

Okay, I'm a little bit confused. It says, I'm thinking it's going to say Urbanimmersive UiPrint Service, but I see HomeVisit. Can you give us some context of understanding why we're looking at that?

- Sure. Well, this was the sample. Now, HomeVisit is owned by Urbanimmersive. The two US agencies under Urbanimmersive in the United States are IMOTO and HomeVisit.

So similar to how you have individual photographers plugged into the system, we have a few bigger agencies that are also plugged into the system.

The process will be exactly the same, though the branding would be different. This is also worth mentioning. The awesome thing about our platform is that you could put your own branding onto it. So when the agents come in, they're seeing the photographer's logo, they're seeing the photographer, but the process works the same. So let me just go into-

- You have the branding under XYZ Photography instead of HomeVisit.

- Ah, okay. Thank you for that clarification. Just so we're like overstood, it doesn't have to be the HomeVisit logo in the top left. It can be the photographer's- Photographer's branding.

- Exactly. It will be personalized to the providers, branding, logo, picture, colors and everything. And it'll be: app.xyzphotography.com . So everything will be personalized.

A seamless process [white-label]. Nobody would see [other photographers' branding] The layout of it will be the same, but everything will be personalized to the photographer's brand.

- Okay. So it's a white-label solution. It's with the photographer's own branding, own colors, own domain.

- Exactly.

- Correct. So once you come in, it gives you all the options of what you can order. Let's just take a look. We have our direct mail cards here, and here's a few other sizes that I don't think I've mentioned: the 5" by 8". Most of the cards we do are 6" by 11".

You can order your direct mail cards. You can come here, you can do your flyers, brochures, and here's some different templates you can choose from.

So why don't we just go in. Let's go to the 4-8 page one. Let's just choose a 4-page layout right there. Gives you your total cost right there. And then you come in and you can choose the different templates. So you have options. You can either use the templates that are in the system, which makes it a lot easier for agents or photographers.

- Let's stay with that for the moment. If you could take us through a template example.

- Sure. So whether you're an agent or a photographer coming in designing these, we're continually uploading new templates because we get custom designs that sometimes come in. So we add new ones or our design team's really awesome, they come up with these cool ideas, "let's add this in there." So there's always templates being added.

Sometimes agents want something specific and then we can custom design one for them. But let's just say we're just going to use the templates that are there for now.

You can kind of go in, choose which one you want. And now this is going to be the mock-up design for your 4-page brochure. So on the left-hand side here, it has a couple of pre-selected templates, but you don't have to choose the ones that are in there. Like you're saying, let's just say you wanted something a little bit different for this page. You just go under them.

- Let's go through the simplest way I could possibly order a print product, and then we'll talk about how I could do something different.

- Gotcha. Well, once you choose your first template, all you have to do is kind of come in. And this is where all of your imagery, and it's just simple drag and drop. So you can come in and just add whichever images you want here.

Come here, you could just write your custom text right here, the property description or whatever you want, and then you just go to your next page. Let's just go look at the pages we have done so far. So you can see that we have that page done. Let's go back to page one. Same process. You just go to your photos.

- Going a little bit fast for me. I'm a little bit confused. You opened up a template and it said 314 Pawpaw Drive. Was that because of the listing that I have or that is the generic placeholder copy, pictures, etc.?

- Oh, that was just a sample property that I added in. So I mean, I could go to the very beginning if you would like.

- Yes, please.

- Sure.

- There'll be a connection between the picture order and the print. So all the images related that we're taking for that property will be automatically downloaded in that order. So that'll make the-

- Yeah, so that's what I think I'm missing Craig, is like, where did you enter that particular address for a property that you have? So, right here. So literally you start with a new address.

- Two ways to get to that. Oh, sorry, François. Go on.

- No, it's okay. Go ahead.

- So if you're starting from scratch and you don't already have a property listing up in our system-

- No, let's assume I have a property listing because that's your sweet spot. I've already delivered to the real estate agent all the digital assets. So I've already created a listing. So let's start there.

- Gotcha. Well, if you already have an order in the system, it's as simple as clicking order prints. I can go through that in just a second. Sure. I don't have it pulled up yet. So if you just give me one second to pull a sample of that.

- Yeah.

- If you see here, business solution order ID, we can also put the order right here.

- Just give me one second.

- Okay.

- So that's why the platform kept saying-

- What I'm looking for, Craig, is the easiest, fastest, simplest way to create, perhaps we could start with a book, for a listing that has already been shot, therefore, all the digital assets exist. The real estate agent profile already exists.

Everything already exists for fulfilling an order, but I'm ready for that next step is an Add-On of a print product, ideally a book.

- Gotcha. So if you already have an order placed in the system, it would kind of show something like this. Let's just say this agent ordered photography. The photographer went out, shot everything. It's already uploaded in the system. They can view their images. Let's take a look. This is all of their images from that property shoot.

- Yes.

- So it's already uploaded. They're ready to go. Simply go here, create a new order for that address. And then you have all the services that pop up.

So in this case, we're going to order more print. And you have your option of the online editor, which is the layout and designs that I was talking about. Or if they want to-

- Craig, let's stay with the easiest and simple template. And then I'll ask, well, if I want to do custom. So please just work with me here. Show me the easiest way to order a book for a property that already exists.

- Sure. Let's just go here. I'm glitching a little bit. Give me one second.

- I know we have a lot going on between how we do WGAN-TV Live at 5 and your connection etc. So...

- There we go.

- We're just going to come in here, online print order. Now in this sample, the address isn't automatically popping up. For argument's sake, let's just add this in here now though. So typically you wouldn't have to add the address.

Just the sample order, unfortunately, isn't connected to how I want it to. We're just going to add that. And then you choose. What you want to choose, so we're going to start with a simple one. We're just going to do a basic brochure.

And then all the images from that property should already be preloaded into the system for you. And you just click and drag.

If you need to upload any more photos, you can just add more media. If there's something that wasn't shot, sometimes the agents like to use their own photo or maybe if we didn't get a neighborhood or the pool was closed and they had the open pool, so they could just simply add their own photos right there.

And then once they're done with one page, they just move on to the next page and simply just continue just to lay them out.

And I noticed on the first page, the agent info was there, so that automatically pulled up from that particular property listing? Yeah, if the agent is in the system and their information is in there, it'll pre-fill all of their information for them, as long as they have an account in the system.

- And if they include, I know that we're looking at, excuse me, a demo order. If this was a live order for an ongoing real estate agent, would it also populate their photo, all their information so that they don't have to enter it again, it already exists?

- All of their information would be pre-filled in there. And then their logo would be pre-filled under their account as well. So this way, it's kind of custom to that account.

- So their photo, if they use a photo, a headshot, that would be included. If they're using a logo, that would be included. If they're using a website, a phone number, etc., that all pre-populates. So when you get to your second job, it's even easier-

- Yeah, once you do one, the rest of them become easier.

- So that might be a case where the photographer has done the first one for the client; delivered it to them and say, "hey, here's a complimentary book of the listing we just shot for you. If you'd like to do this going forward, you can do this as self-service.

It's drag and drop, happy to show you how to do that, if you need help. And pricing is online, based on the quantity that you wanted to order."

- Correct. And then once you are done, I don't want to print here because I might confuse my print shop guys. Once you're done, you just click print and it'll automatically generate a PDF proof.

Now, if the agent is creating it themselves, they get the proof directly to them. If the photographer is going to create it, they're going to take that PDF proof and they're going to either have the agent email so it goes straight to them or they're just going to send it to them manually.

But if you're an agent coming in, let's just say you're an agent and you just lay it out yourself, which I think is going to be the easiest way for agents to do it sometimes.

If you're talking about speed and just getting things done, they would just come in, choose these templates, lay out what they want, print, and then just have an address to send it to and they're done.

You could probably design these booklets and depending on the style, the more you get used to it for like five minutes and you could have like these professional looking designs without having to use a separate designer.

- So I'm a little bit confused. In the top right, you have the options to save and print. If you print, it's not actually going to print, it's actually going to create a proof?

- Well, yeah, it just will create a proof. It also gives you a... if there's any warnings, again, I'm just using some sample photos. If your photo size is too small, it'll give you a warning or if something’s not going to print good, it'll give you a warning.

Yeah, once you go forward with this, it would design, I'd have to officially design the whole thing. It'll spit out a PDF proof for you and you can just, like I said, either the agent just looks at it, says, all right, this needs to be changed or the photographer just shoots it over to the agent.

- Okay, and can you talk a little bit more about pricing? If I'm done with my proof, does it retell me, would you like to add to the order? Then here's how that pricing perhaps changes.

- So when you order it upfront, your pricing is going to be figured out upfront. I can go back to that original page for you.

- Yeah, yeah.

- Let's go back a few pages. There you go. So you would choose your quantity down here. So the pricing is upfront. So the customer, photographer or agent knows what they're getting, there's no secret costs that come in after. So before they even go forward with the order, they know how much they're going to be paying for it.

- So if you change the quantity, then we're going to see the cost change.

- Sure, let's go do that real quick. Let's go up to... there you go. And then if we could say you wanted to order, let's make a big order, 2,000. Yeah, so there's no surprise costs. It's just everything's upfront before you move forward.

- Okay, so this is the template process. That seems easy. What if the client wants to do something that's a little bit different? Do they have the option of starting with a clean slate? Can they start with the template and modify a template and then save it as a modified template for their purposes?

- So let me go forward here again. So you have a couple options with that. If you have an artistic agent, they could either design, they could create their own design and just send us a self-designed print.

Or if they wanted to come in here, they have some options to customize. You can't really move the boxes around or at least not as of yet. So it's not like using InDesign within the system. Like they have some limited options.

Let's just see if we can pull this back up again. It doesn't seem to want to go forward for me here. We're just going to refresh it. There we go.

So yeah, I mean, as far as custom creations, that would be done by our in-house designers or like I said, if they wanted something in-house, our designer would physically send them a PDF proof and then they would approve it.

From there, sometimes we would make custom templates. Let's say it was an agent we work with a lot. You're like, "hey guys, I really like using the system, but I wish we had a different layout because I wind up using it a lot."

You could just speak to one of our designers and he would create that custom layout for that specific agent. And then they can upload it into the system so that layout is there every time for them. So a lot of it is ... you have to go through it once.

If something's not there or something that you wish was not there, just let us know and then we can add it into the system. Typically, when we add one template into the system, we add it to all the templates so all the agents have access to it as well.

- So an agent or a photographer could work with Urbanimmersive UiPrint Service to order something completely custom. Excuse me. And you have designers on staff that would take the direction and actually do that for the customer.

- Correct.

- Is there an additional charge for that service?

- Yes, there is an additional charge for a custom template. I believe it is $100 for a custom design.

- Okay, so that's a possibility. I have taken you off of screen share. Was there anything else that you wanted to actually show us or tell us about?

- I mean, for the most part, I think that was the crux of it. I have a tendency to go into the weeds a little bit in too much detail.

So depending on what you're choosing, the process is always going to be the same where it's like ... you can go in and just choose your templates, whether it's 2-page or 1-sided, 2-sided or like a 12-page booklet.

But the actual process is going to be the same for all of it where you would just go in and just lay it out by dragging your photos page by page until you are satisfied with what you want and then just click print and for the most part, you'd be done.

- And how do you add floor plans? Is that just another... it comes over just like a photo and there's a floor plan?

- Yeah, correct. So again, a couple of different ways. If it's as simple as just like a JPEG image, you would just lay it out like a photo.

And then some of our orders, we have floor plans that are ordered with it. Those are automatically uploaded under the images for that specific agent. So all of their assets would be on that property when they went to that page.

- So if the photographer places an order for floor plans, then floor plans will be another digital asset that can be dragged and dropped into a print product.

- Correct.

- Okay. And stock photos?

- Stock photos, I mean, that's going to be depending on the photographer. Not all photographers have stock photos. So that would really just be... when you're talking HomeVisit and IMOTO.

- So for clarification, HomeVisit, UiPrint does not offer stock photography. That's up to the photographer if they want to have, perhaps, either town photos or [multifamily] photos. I'm trying to think about a multifamily home community that may have shared amenities, pool, fitness center, etc. that's not necessarily...

The photographer may just have those kinds of assets or the town to share assets. And that's up to the photographer.

- Yeah, that would definitely be up to the photographer.

- Okay. So I could imagine if you're a photographer and you've never offered print, I'm thinking two things. One is you may be delivering digital assets to your real estate agent clients and they're using them with some other solution to create printed assets.

So as a photographer, it seems like if you have agents that are already doing that, then you're kind of leaving money on the table. And it's probably harder for the client because they have to take the assets, upload them someplace, download things as opposed to, "oh, it's all in the..." François, did you just call it a portal?

- Portal or platform, yes. It's all-

- Yeah, portal or platform. So it's just another way to consolidate the... make it a simpler workflow for photographers, simpler workflow for real estate agents.

- Yeah, you nailed it on that. It's about keeping everything consolidated and all in one spot. It just makes any business run better, whether you're a small independent photographer or you're a big agency with 100 or 200 photographers.

I know back when I started my photography career, it's like I had one separate editor, I had another separate album designer, I had one guy do our website. And with Urbanimmersive, it's like we do our property websites, we do the printing, we do all the imagery and all that. It's all right there.

You don't have to kind of look in any other direction, which I think is huge because it gets very overwhelming when you have to start looking up different companies to do different things. It's like we're more of a, for lack of a better word, like a Swiss army knife. We are pretty much ... you need a screwdriver, we have a screwdriver. You know, it's like we have everything right there.

- And for the photographer, Dan, it professionalizes the photographer as a one-stop shop towards his customers.

Okay, you're professional, you have all the tools that I need as a real estate agent, you have all the marketing tools that I need. So that customer will be more loyal. And like I said, it'll also bring a better tangible connection. Like I said earlier, this is a physical connection between the photographer and the customer.

You're sending out something to the customer. So that's why they have your work printed for them. So it also puts value and showcases better the pictures that the photographer has taken because everything is there.

So for me, for a photographer to offer print... and also it just makes sense. And also the photographer is always trying to find another way to like to be more unique, to reach our customers.

Pay per click now on Facebook is super-expensive. It's more expensive than getting this out. So even on the marketing tool basis for an agent to sell that to the agent, like the agent book that Craig mentioned earlier, it's cheaper for the agent to give them out than trying to have a pay per click ad on Facebook.

And that's more tangible, that's something that will last a lot longer than something that's just on your Facebook feed and it's gone the minute after.

- Craig, or François, have you found that photographers ... I know this is a relatively new solution for Urbanimmersive, but have you started to see any photographers that are ordering printed books, flyers, mailers for themselves?

- Yes, because like what I showed earlier, this is a marketing tool for a photography agency actually. So they're broadcasting what they're doing to the customers. So again, even for a photographer this is a good marketing tool to broadcast what they're doing.

- I could imagine... So I described a scenario where real estate agents are already doing print, but they're using another service because the photographer has not offered print. So now you've taken care of that.

Second would be a photographer that has a real estate agent client that's not using print. And you've indicated reasons why it would be beneficial to a real estate agent to offer print pieces. I think there's kind of a third category I'm thinking about.

It's like a crossover on everything, sometimes when things are messy and it's hard to do, you don't offer it. So I could imagine that many of our viewers who have not offered print in the past, because it required yet another vendor, designer, it required sending it off to a printer, coordination with the agent, "said, I just don't want to offer print."

Can you walk me through... Do you have that kind of experience to talk about, Craig? Perhaps this previously was a messy process and now it's super-simple and easy and therefore there's really no reason not to offer printing. Can you talk about this scenario?

- Yeah, absolutely. I mean, your customers are always going to want something to market themselves. They're always going to want to put themselves forward. And if you don't offer those tools, you're simply just losing out.

And if it's messy, like you said, it's like, "oh, this is difficult." And when things are messy, you try to do them yourself, you just kind of get frustrated. Like I knew that when I used to design albums all the time.

And you get kind of paralysis by analysis half the time because you're trying to customize something from scratch, building something from scratch every time is super-time consuming and like you said, we'll scare people away.

When you have professional layouts that are already there for you, and then you can kind of tweak a little bit and think about what you're doing with them. We're not creating something like Salvador Dalí, we're just trying to create some marketing material for people to say, "oh, look at this beautiful house, this is where I want to go."

And you just simplify that, just click and drag. I mean, that's an easy way into this part of the industry. And it's tough when you're a single photographer. I always used to say, photographers are typically like lone wolves.

It's very hard to go out there and either find a full-time photography job or it's like, we're all very independent working. But you're competing with some of these other bigger companies, and then having something like this where you have the UiPrint and not even just the UiPrint, this is the [Urbanimmersive] portal itself.

It allows you to be less of a lone wolf. You're now competing with people. You could be a lone photographer competing with someone like HomeVisit that's got 200 photographers.

It doesn't matter because you have the same type of support, whether it is just using their printing system, utilizing their designers, or whether it's utilizing just the portal, the gallery or the editing services or the property websites, it's all integrated there.

So you're no longer just Joe Photography that takes pictures, you're now Joe Corporation, even though you're just one person and you're competing with these huge corporations and you could actually give them a run for their money.

- So it sounds like there's really no excuse at this point for a photographer to say, "oh, it's just too hard to do print because there's so many other steps. And because there's so much labor involved, I can't even deliver a print product affordably if I am trying to piece it together using a designer and a print shop.

Now, the workflow is super-easy. It's super-fast. It's super-affordable. It just makes sense to offer print. And it sounds like this add-on of print, whether it's books, flyers, mailers, is a way to make money on a listing you've already shot. ...

I'll call it mailbox money. It's kind of like if you are in Nashville, the writers, they get mailbox money every time their song is used. I'm presuming you all don't pay by paper check, but it just feels like that.

If you can get your real estate agents to always add on print and do it themselves, then you're collecting money without having to do anything because you've actually already done it. You've created all the digital assets.

You've introduced it to your client. You showed them how to use it, if they need help. But after that, it's like found money. I mean, am I making that up or is that like... François?

- It makes perfect sense. It's really exactly that. And even Dan, if they're using the print platform within the business solution, it makes the photographer's job a lot easier because taking care of the print internally makes it easier for the photographer because there's no file transfer.

Photographers say, I need that file in this format. It doesn't fit, it's not the right size for that. It's all integrated within the system. It's a drag and drop kind of thing. There's nothing else to it. So it simplifies the photographer's workflow of doing print, rather than not offering it. So it's a win-win.

- It removes 50% of the thinking. It's like, we did half of it for you. You just gotta take it over the finish line.

- Exactly.

- Before we wind up, Craig, do you feel like there's anything that we haven't discussed regarding print solutions from Urbanimmersive?

- I think we covered most of it. I mean, I'd just like to reiterate, just coming from the photography aspect, where it's just all photographers want... It's tough out there trying to make money. It's always a hustle.

You have to go after a shoot, after shoot, after client, after client. Most photographers, they're not getting a paycheck from the mothership.

They're chasing after the dollar every week. And the best thing you can do is make more money off what you're already doing.

Or just working faster, making things more simplified, keeping it all in one place. And our print system, and again, I know we're mostly talking about print, but the entire Urbanimmersive platform just enables the photographers to do that. Work smarter, not harder. And I think that's a little cliche, but that's really what this print process does.

- Yeah, just to follow up on that, we've actually done a WGAN-TV show: Introduction to Urbanimmersive for Real Estate Photographers.

You can see that WGAN-TV show at

www.WGAN.info/UrbanimmersiveOnWGAN

We actually have done many shows with Urbanimmersive, so if you want to do a deeper dive about all the other services that are offered, and it's quite extensive, check out:

www.WGAN.info/UrbanimmersiveOnWGAN

François, before we go, is there anything else that perhaps I didn't ask that we should have discussed?

- No, I think we covered everything.

- Let me just ask one really final question, and maybe I'll ask you both the same question. François, if you were talking to a photographer that has now joined Urbanimmersive, has signed up for the platform, but is not offering print, what would you tell them?

- To offer print for them, like you said, it's like mailbox money. It's an easy sale. It's an Add-On. It's an upsell that's so easy to do.

Photographers are always looking for more revenue, it's a nice and easy way to make more revenue from the work that, like I said, was already done. It's nothing more. You don't have to go back out there to get more pictures or redo something else. You use what's already in the platform. So it's an easy way to make money.

And then again, an easy way to get your customer to be more loyal to you, because they know you're a professional that offers everything that they need. So for me, it's such an easy go-to solution you need to use.

And by using a platform, by using that, you're making the most of it also. If you're already on a platform, offering print is just a little Add-On to it so it's nothing. Again, we're not reinventing the wheel, starting over from scratch, we're just adding to what is already there. So it's an easy sell. It's a no-brainer to go that way.

- No brainer. Craig, would you add anything to François' comments?

- Yeah. Well, I would say it's just instant support. Like I was saying before, it's like photographers now have instant support. You're not just this lone person, you're almost like a part of that UI size now, Urbanimmersive size.

So whether it's, like you're saying, just using the print system, you're now part of a bigger team versus just being that lone wolf photographer.

You have other people that are working for you, a system that's working for you. And all they're working for is to bring you more money and satisfy your customers more. And there's not much of a lift you need to do other than just use the system.

- Craig, given your background as a photographer in this business, if you had a choice of shooting a second listing, another listing or doing Add-Ons like print, can you kind of speak to that as a photographer?

- Well, absolutely. A best situation if I was a photographer, I would shoot one property and just bank as much money as I can off that one property by offering as many services that required a little amount of work.

Granted, we all always want more shoots. We always want to chase after it, but it's better to just focus on less and make more off the one property than just chasing after one property after another property because it's exhausting. It's exhausting going out and shooting constantly. There is a limit of how many things you can shoot.

You can only shoot so many properties in one day. You can only make so much money per property if you're just shooting. What happens when it's dark out? What happens when it's winter time or you can't do as many shoots?

Do you just make less money or do you think something differently? You kind of find a new avenue in order to create more money or more revenue out of what you're already doing. And this is how you do it.

Again, like I say, work smarter, not harder. Just focus on how much I can make and how I can grow just based on this one property and then repeat that process for every property you do.

Your end goal should be to not be shooting more properties, you should be shooting less properties, but making more profit off it and giving you more time to do other things like grow your business or spend time with your family depending on whatever your situation is.

So that's what I would do as a photographer, That's what I did as a photographer. It's kind of how I came here, and it just kind of grew that way. So that would be my advice.

- Craig, François, thanks for being on the show today.

- My pleasure.

- A pleasure, as always.

- We've been visiting with Urbanimmersive Director of US Operations and Imaging Services, Craig Pitelli and Urbanimmersive Executive Vice President, François Hughes-Liberge.

For Craig and François, I'm Dan Smigrod, Founder of the We Get Around Network Forum and you've been watching WGAN-TV Live at 5.
Post 2 IP   flag post
103404 2 2