• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CAPTUR3DMatterportRenderingsVirtual Staging

Hyper-realistic Virtual Staging examples by CAPTUR3D20052

CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
AlexHitchcock private msg quote post Address this user
Hi WGAN'ers! Our CAPTUR3D design team has recently been working on high quality virtual staging renders for properties scanned with Matterport. I’ve included 3 examples below of the same apartment (scanned unfurnished) with different furniture styles in each example.

Cameras have been removed from mirror reflections. Virtual furniture is also viewable in dollhouse view. Little things add to the realism such as reflections in the TV of the rendered furniture.

It’s quite a time-consuming process, so we reduced the scan points in these staged versions down to around 10 necessary panoramas that would be best suited showcase the entire apartment:

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

We're offering a pre-launch sale of this service for $22.50 USD per panorama. We have an extensive library of furnishing styles you can choose from. Feel free to email me at alex@captur3d.io if you would like some more info.

If you haven’t signed up to Captur3d yet, you can do so via this special WGAN link and receive $90 worth of free credits to spend on our other services such as Floor Plans and 2D Photo Retouching: https://captur3d.io/?ref=WGAN
Post 1 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve stage several tours with captur3d. It’s pretty good. My only complaint is the furniture selections are fairly cheesy, especially beds. The ones in these examples are much better!
Post 2 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@AlexHitchcock nice
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@AlexHitchcock

Amazing! I only know these are renderings because you said so.

It's amazing that these apartments were scanned empty and then rendered like this.

Is this a DIY CAPTUR3D service or CAPTUR3D does this for you?

Thanks,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
Morristown, New Jersey
foxwrth13 private msg quote post Address this user
Looks great!
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Osaka, Japan
Meidansha private msg quote post Address this user
@AlexHitchcock awesome renderings, but even better nice removal of the camera from the mirror.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Shakoure private msg quote post Address this user
@AlexHitchcock Best I've seen thus far... same rate for clearing/emptying?
Post 7 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
Thanks @DanSmigrod , this one is a CAPTUR3D service - you can send us the tour you'd like staged and we will get it back to you within 24-48 hours. Our DIY Virtual Staging feature is still available in CAPTUR3D Creator Studio also
Post 8 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
Thanks @Shakoure clearing/emptying real life objects is slightly more expensive per panorama, however Matterport will soon be launching a decluttering feature in their Workshop as part of their Genesis release
Post 9 IP   flag post
Sdoughtie private msg quote post Address this user
That’s pretty amazing!

Most of my jobs are bargin retail; do you think they would have “people of Walmart” type assets?
Post 10 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
Thanks @Sdoughtie it's just furniture for now, but we'll look at expanding this in the near future
Post 11 IP   flag post
103404 11 11