Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 211 Unique Visitors
9,210 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 23,293 Page Views | 12,682 Unique Visitors | 32 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BlogRenderingsSparks Media Group

Blog: Turn your vacant lot into a marketing masterpiece.20050

WGAN Fan
Club Member
Suisun City, California
ScanYourSpace private msg quote post Address this user
I created this blog entry to entice agents into doing virtual rendering of vacant lots, we've been seeing an uptick in these type of orders.

Turn your vacant lot into a marketing masterpiece!
Post 1 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@ScanYourSpace I am not sure about this, in theory I think it is great. I ran into an MLS issue when I listed my own waterfront lot. We started a building project and got to a point it was no longer feasible to continue with the build. Since it was waterfront property where we already had plans, permits and I had a 3D concept of the house we listed the house with all of this in the listing and concept photos. My agent within a few days received a nasty email from the NW MLS to remove the photos or have listing removed by them. After questioning them they said if we were a property developer the listing could have renderings or concept drawing but not as a private seller. Being stubborn like I am I had the agent leave it as is. MLS temporally locked my agents account and removed the listing. So going thru this experience myself not sure if it would work for individual sellers. I would hate to see anyone go thru the trouble and money to be told you cannot do it.

So maybe for developers or builders great idea just not sure for individuals.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Suisun City, California
ScanYourSpace private msg quote post Address this user
@ron0987 I have an agent who currently has the property featured in my blog listed on MLS with no issues... maybe its dependent on the local MLS as they all have different rules/requirements.
Post 3 IP   flag post
103799 3 3