• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceCaptur3dCubiCasaFloor PlansHome3dsMatterportQuestions

Alternatives for Matterport Floor Plans?19429

WGAN Standard
Greenville, South Carolina
8643d private msg quote post Address this user
I need an alternative to Matterport Floor Plan add-on. They have made mistakes on my last several orders, and it takes at least 2 days before they revise them correctly. My last order, they misspelled Primary Bathroom...so it is time to look for a better solution.

I would like less than 24 hour return time, and quick revisions. I have used Captur3d, but my bank started denying my payments since they are based out of Australia. If there are no other suitable options besides Captur3d, then I will probably just order a large amount of credits from them at once and contact my bank to approve the charge.

Any other suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
DZeigler private msg quote post Address this user
Look into CubiCasa. $15 floor plans and turnaround in about 24 hour or less.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
Home3ds.com

They are my goto ~ just shot a 19,000 SqFt Missile Silo with there iOS lidar app today. But, they do floor plans from Matterport, 360 tour or even sketches
Post 3 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
AlexHitchcock private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @8643d

Alex here from the Captur3d team. My apologies you're having issues with credit purchases. It's a strange one, as we use Stripe (US company) for all our in-platform purchases. Most of our international clients generally have no issues, so it may be a bank-specific thing.

I've highlighted this with the team to look into alternative payment gateways such as Paypal to avoid this from happening in future. If you could forward me the error message you are receiving to my email (alex@captur3d.io) so I can pass this onto the team to investigate that would be great. Apologies again for the inconvenience!
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
From todays shoot ~ floor plan was captured with the Home3ds.com lidar capture app ~ I also shot stills & a basic 360 tour of this decommissioned Atlas E Missile Silo

Post 5 IP   flag post
MP2FP
Floor Plans
Bangkok THA
mp2fp private msg quote post Address this user
@8643d why not use a many year WGAN registered service provider!

MP2FP are always ready to give you the best and most flexible services:

+ Any type of 2D or 3D style high quality floorplans or BIM output
+ Independent of apps or methods. Use Polycam free, Matterport, handsketches/images or combi input
+ No prepaid license fees pay as you go or monthly post payment for regular partners
+ You or your clients logo by choice
+ 15 years experience and registered WGAN service provider since 2017
+ 24/7 online ordering from www.mp2fp.com or by email
+ Discount and end of month payment program for regular or volume partners
+ Direct support from operators as owners - no middle persons/org involved
+ Free API integration for direct order/delivery and instant production info and reporting
+ We work when you sleep - upload within your evening and floorplan is ready when you wake up!
+ Differentiated and lowest comparable price warranty!
+ NB! Contact us today and we will give you a offer you will not refuse!

Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
I like how CubiCasa is reasonably priced and you can change the names or measurements to what you need them to say without waiting for someone like Matterport or Homes3d. The fixtures as well. I’ll have to look up the fonts. I want to say they use Veranda. White out the spot and rename.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
I've tried them all and Home3ds.com is the fastest, most accurate, and the least expensive. That hasn't changed in the 3-4 years I've been using the. 1 floor is $5, 2 floors are $7, 3 Floors $10.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnitsch
From todays shoot ~ floor plan was captured with the Home3ds.com lidar capture app ~ I also shot stills & a basic 360 tour of this decommissioned Atlas E Missile Silo

Packaging up images yet but,

https://www.capturenwlive.com/tours/xPbZbGDu-
Post 9 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@lilnitsch slightly off topic, nice job, how long did it take you start to finish including work flow photos, floor plan. What camera set up did you use to create panos? Any specific reason you did not use Matterport? Thanks for input.
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@ron0987

I used the Home3ds.com scan app for iOS for the floor plans it uses the lidar from the iPhone or iPad for the capture

I used a couple of Z1's (just hot swapping when batteries got low) I was on site for about an hour and 45 minutes most of that time would have been the lidar capture for the floor plans had one section crashed the app at one point so, I had to rescan an entire section. I also scanned the living quarters twice once for the posted 360 tour which shows everything and once for Zillow which will just show the living quarters

Reasoning for the 360 tour and stills was clients budget and to some extent the time to capture. I suspect the time to capture this space Matterport only with a Pro2 would have taken 7-8 hours. I have yet to use a Pro3 so, I couldn't speak to time to capture with the newer camera
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron0987
@lilnitsch slightly off topic, nice job, how long did it take you start to finish including work flow photos, floor plan. What camera set up did you use to create panos? Any specific reason you did not use Matterport? Thanks for input.

Sent you a dropbox link with a handful of unedited panos off my Z1's in a few different lighting conditions.

My Z1's live in Auto HDR jpg mode
Post 12 IP   flag post
103404 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?