• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MileageMileage CalculatorPricingQuestions

Do you charge mileage to your clients?19411

Buster6070 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm just curious how far everyone is willing to travel before you charge a fee, and then what you charge per mile after your threshold. I'm located in Cheyenne, WY and after 30 miles I personally charge $.50 per mile. Curious how I compare to other providers around the country.

It's not just to cover my gas, but to compensate me for my time. I figure anything over 30 miles I'm going to be commuting at least an hour roundtrip.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
So, I personally cover 3 city metros. I usually am pretty flexible with mileage in those areas though I also occasionally have some far out properties that can be 2 plus hours either direction prior to any shooting. On these far out listings I will typically combine the federal mileage (now .67 cents a mile for 2024) plus an added fee for my time. This will typically be a single line item on the invoice as an "out of area fee" pricing is discussed with the agent/client prior to the shoot so, that nothing comes as a surprise come payment time.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Shortly after I responded to this I got a call from one of my vacation rental clients. Asking if I could shoot their late father’s missile silo. This one is a little ways out of town but, should be an interesting property to shoot none the less. Still waiting on an exact location and some more details
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
So, I will be shooting this property on Monday ~ I'll at least be shooting a 360 tour & stills ~ they were discussing video & Matterport

Post 4 IP   flag post
103404 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?