• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseNewsPricingReal EstateShowingTimeZillow

ShowingTime+ new "Listing Showcase" offering - The Scoop!19386

WGAN Fan
Club Member
Gilroy, California
Dataventurer private msg quote post Address this user
I received an email this morning from Zillow with an ad for their new Listing Showcase product. The page is here: Link to Zillow's Listing Showcase offering

There's not much info on the page. I submitted my info and within 10 minutes received a call from their sales guy. Here's what I gleaned from the conversation:
- The Listing Showcase package can be added to a listing that has media supplied from other sources (so it's not required to use ShowingTime+. By the way, in my area in Northern California, the photo and 360 tour package is $329, with drone pics it goes up to $429.)
The Listing Showcase features various promotional benefits, I noticed a different format for presentation of the media on the one listing I could find in San Jose. The photos are grouped according to the room with larger hero pics for each room grouped with smaller photos. You can see that listing here
- The Listing Showcase properties will be featured at the top of the "personal search" results, like the Zillow 3D Home Tours do during the first 7 days the listing is on the MLS. I didn't get the duration limit for the Listing Showcase offering.
- There are some other feature/benefits of the Listing Showcase program, but to me they seemed minor things that are fluffing up the list of benefits.
- THE COST PACKAGE - Yikes, Zillow is requiring a 6-month commitment, with a cost of $1,150 per month to FEATURE ONLY ONE PROPERTY PER MONTH! That cost may be lower in other markets since the Bay Area's average home price is in the mid-$1 million+ range.

The sales guy said they were targeting real estate agents who have consistent inventory that could use the Listing Showcase to help close more listings.

Good luck with that program, Zillow!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Deano private msg quote post Address this user
I had the presentation also. Garbage. ZIllow i scrambling to try and figure out how to replace their premier agent revenue once buyer agent commission goes away. That means they need to invent new products to try and replace that revenue gap. Good luck with this offering, there is almost no value to the listing agent that I could see.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Sounds like a direct rip off of the Realtor.com Listing Showcase feature from 2006-2009. At that time, they would sell a space with 2 lines and a picture of your featured listing on a side column below the premier agents.
Post 3 IP   flag post
103404 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?