• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Giraffe360ProblemsQuestions

Giraffe360 cancellation and billing issues19359

WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
Everyone, I need help because I signed up to try a giraffe 360s equipment and was told that I only had 3 months to start and communicated that with them very openly.

I have asked numerous times how to return the equipment and get no reply.

They continue to bill me long after my trial period nor are they offering information how to cancel my account.

So if you are considering giraffe 360 I would pause and if you are having similar issues, please detail them below.

If you know a senior representative or the owner of giraffe360 please have them contact me ASAP.
It is now past 3 months and they continue to bill me and they continue to refuse to give me information how to return my camera.
Post 1 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
@getmyvr I had spoken with Giraffe360 some time ago and I wasn't impressed with their business model. In addition they seem too full of themselves.

I'm not sure how you paid for your monthly subscription but I would contact your credit card company and dispute the charges. If you pay by direct debit just cancel your direct debit.

Good luck in getting this all sorted out.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
I'm pleased to inform everyone that I was contacted by my success representative and everything is okay. I could not be more happy with the results.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@GETMYVR

[@quote=GETMYVR]I'm pleased to inform everyone that I was contacted by my success representative and everything is okay. I could not be more happy with the results.

@GETMYVR

Thanks great news. Thank you for letting us know.

---

Hi All,

The following may be helpful to anyone else that may have a concern.

I received this note from GIRAFFE360 CEO Mikus Opelts:

=====

Hi Dan,

Thanks for reaching out and making us aware of this issue.

First of all, I apologize for any inconvenience in contacting us.

In terms of any cancellations, we have a 30-day notice before the contract renews.

We offer multiple outlets to contact our support team - using the user dashboard or Customersuccess@giraffe360.com.

Though in any case, any customer is welcome to contact the head of our US Customer Success directly, Sam Kakar, at 786-744-3818 or 917-783-1488; samuel.kakar@giraffe360.com

Best regards,
Mikus Opelts
CEO

=====

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
103404 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?