• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MatterportMedia ReleaseNewsRentalsVacasaVacation HomesVacation MarketingVacation Rentals

Matterport Signs Multi-Year Partnership with Vacasa19280

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Matterport Media Release

---

Screen Grab from Vacasa Website

Video: Matterport Signs Multi-Year Partnership with Vacasa | Video courtesy of WGAN-TV YouTube Channel | 30 November 2023

WGAN Forum Podcast | Episode #245

Matterport Signs Multi-Year Partnership with Vacasa to Provide Digital Twins for International Portfolio of Vacation Homes

SUNNYVALE, California, Thursday, November 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR), the leading digital twin platform to access, understand and utilize properties, and Vacasa, Inc. (Nasdaq: VCSA), North America’s leading vacation rental management platform, today announced a new multi-year partnership to leverage Matterport’s Digital Twin Platform and Capture Services.

Vacasa will expand its use of Matterport’s Digital Twin Platform as an integral part of its home onboarding and guest service experiences for the tens of thousands of properties Vacasa manages.

Matterport’s full-stack digital twin solutions will enable Vacasa to more efficiently and effectively capture, document and promote its listings. Each digital twin will produce an immersive virtual tour as well as high-resolution photos to deliver a consistent showcase experience across Vacasa’s rentals, all through a single capture appointment.

Sourcing visual documentation through Matterport will assist Vacasa in delivering a consistent guest experience and maintaining brand consistency across its international network of listings. Vacasa will leverage Matterport’s APIs and software development kit to integrate Vacasa’s platform data with the digital twin of each listing to automate historically manual data-capture processes and improve efficiency.

“Vacasa is proud to provide our owners with immersive home tours and high-quality digital photographs for each and every one of the properties under our care,” said Chief Operating Officer, John Banczak. “It’s one of the many benefits we provide to ensure their homes stand out from the rest. Matterport tours ensure guests have a full picture of what they are booking and the vacation experience they’ll have in that home—whether that is simply understanding the layout of the home for family and friends to addressing if the home meets accessibility needs.”

“Matterport is the only all-in-one solution to both market and optimize a global network of properties,” said Jay Remley, Chief Revenue Officer, Matterport. “Our work with Vacasa demonstrates our ability to deliver value throughout the property life cycle, from marketing to operations, and ultimately the customer experience–all made possible by the investments we’ve made in our digital twin platform for promoting and operating properties anywhere in the world.”

Matterport is the industry standard for marketing properties, helping people and businesses across industries such as real estate, travel, hospitality and entertainment increase engagement and sales. To learn more about how Matterport can support your organization’s property marketing, management or design needs, visit: Matterport.com

About Matterport

Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial data platform turns buildings into data to make nearly every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 177 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. Learn more at: www.matterport.com

©2023 Matterport, Inc. All rights reserved. Matterport is a registered trademark and the Matterport logo is a trademark of Matterport, Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.

---
Source: Matterport via Globe Newswire
Post 1 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
I read this post just as I was packing up to go MP a vacasa listing! What are the chances?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
@HarlanHambright does this mean you wont get business from them?
Post 3 IP   flag post
I’ve been scanning local vacasa listings for like 5 years. I don’t see what the difference is for one thing and I doubt this will affect my relationship with them. Probably just a PR stunt for both parties.
Post 4 IP   flag post
selder76 private msg quote post Address this user
Are you authorized through Vacasa or did you just market separately to property owners?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Vacasa hires me.
Post 6 IP   flag post
selder76 private msg quote post Address this user
Interesting. Any information you could share on applying to be one of their photographers? We're in Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin and would love to help!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Go to their local office if they’ve got one. They were doing them in house til they found out I lived here and sent their camera to another site. Disadvantage is they now have a square ft price schedule which is below my normal rate but I upload to their account so it’s not so bad.
Post 8 IP   flag post
103404 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?