• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseReal EstateShowcaseWP3D Models

Next Level Virtual Showcase with WP3D Models' All-New Gallery Page Design!19266

WP3D Models
Tech Team
DanielBenion private msg quote post Address this user

Attention, WP3D Models Family! We are pleased to announce the release of our modernized Gallery Page Design – a powerful & now beautiful upgrade to the way you present your virtual 3D models.

Discover the Marvels of the New Gallery Page UI:

Customizable Property Information Display:

Say goodbye to one-size-fits-all displays! With the new UI, you have the reins to customize your property information display. Highlight what matters most to you and your audience, creating a tailored experience for each virtual tour. Your showcase, your way!

New Modern UI:

A big step forward with a sleek, modern, and intuitive user interface. The aesthetics of the new UI are not just visually pleasing but are designed to enhance the overall user experience. Your virtual showcase will stand out, capturing attention and leaving a lasting impression.

Leverage Shortcodes for Dynamic Filtering and Sorting:

Harness the true potential of WP3D Models' Gallery Page shortcodes to craft a dynamic and tailored virtual showcase. These powerful shortcodes enable you to precisely filter and sort your 3D models, allowing for a personalized user experience. Whether showcasing properties by specific agents, sorting by attributes like price or size, or creating location-centric galleries, these shortcodes provide a seamless and intuitive means to elevate your virtual showcase. The ability to dynamically organize and present your virtual tours ensures that your audience can effortlessly navigate through your portfolio, finding exactly what they're looking for with ease. Embrace the agility of shortcodes and redefine how your virtual content is discovered and enjoyed. Update your plugins now to unlock a new dimension of customization and engagement!

How to Update Your Plugins:

Updating is a breeze! Simply head to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to Plugins, and hit the update button next to WP3D Models. Embrace the future of virtual showcase today!

Thank you for being a vital part of the WP3D Models family. Let's redefine virtual exploration together!

Download now! https://wp3dmodels.com/
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
New York City
3dVuz private msg quote post Address this user
How about they should REACH OUT to users and ASK THEM what they need!

I'm an OG user.. HUNDREDS of models, no one asked me!

They need CHOICES for website designs... colors, layouts, etc.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
I am a bit disappointed that we couldn't have updated the non-branded MLS compliant view to be more in line with the styling of the branded view just sans any branding. Instead of the current dumbed down view
Post 3 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
@DanielBenion when showing a school or spa does it have a different display instead of beds baths etc?

what do you have planned for Q1 to Q2 of 2024?

wish you the best and hope you bring new things in 2024
Post 4 IP   flag post
WP3D Models
Tech Team
DanielBenion private msg quote post Address this user
Hey @GlennTremain - yes, those are fully customizable fields, so you can put anything into the column. So, instead of beds, baths, etc, you could put classrooms, offices, restrooms, massage rooms, spas, etc.

As far as next year, we're doing some more cleanup on the gallery page, and have started early research on how we could build out a monetization strategy so that photographers could charge customers on a per-model basis - but make it easy and do the billing right from the model itself. I'd like to really make it turnkey, and if you have any ideas on tools to use, I'd be all ears. If you have suggestions on what you'd like to see, I can't make any promises, but your feedback is always appreciated and we are working to make it as helpful as possible!

Hey @lilnitsch I also want to see what we can do to improve the non-branded MLS compliant view. To be clear, @lilnitsch, you want it to look more like the "skinned" view?

@3dVuz - I hear you on the customization, and we've added more to the table and are going to do that for the gallery as well. I'd love to hear more thoughts on where you want customization. You can reply here, or reach out to our company email WP3DModels at gmail.com. We'd also like to send out a survey before the end of the year to collect more feedback.

ALL - appreciate the conversation and thoughts you've shared!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
@DanielBenion the top gurus in real estate are telling agents to have traffic integration so they can show their clients how many people viewed the home and to be able to send a report on hits, views and views by time.

next the design is 7 years old. keep it but offer another design choice to keep up with those that came after you and are passing you up.

I'll write more later
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@DanielBenion

Correct, same overall look as the skinned just sans any branding
Post 7 IP   flag post
103404 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?