• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseMarketingReal EstateTipsWP3D Models

Reintroducing WP3D Models: Your Ultimate Matterport Companion19252

WP3D Models
Tech Team
DanielBenion private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, everyone! We're thrilled to do a little series here to reintroduce WP3D Models, your ideal front-end solution for maximizing the potential of Matterport technology. With nearly 10 years of experience, we've honed our platform for maximum flexibility to deliver models for consumption (and SEO juice!). Over the next couple of months, we'll be unveiling our latest updates and features designed to elevate your post-production virtual tour experience. Whether you're a seasoned professional or just diving into the world of Matterport, WP3D Models is here to make your journey seamless, engaging, and rewarding. Stay tuned as we unveil the future of immersive virtual tours!

Key Features

1 . Seamless Matterport Integration:
- WP3D Models seamlessly integrates your Matterport Showcase spaces into your website, to quickly display of your 3D models in an SEO-friendly manner.
- Data Retention: All existing data associated with your Matterport Showcase, including floor plans and additional information, is seamlessly retained for a comprehensive virtual tour experience.

2. Image and Video Embeds:
- Enhanced Visuals: WP3D Models allows you to plug in supplemental images and videos directly into your models, enhancing the overall visual experience for your audience.
- Complementary Content: Supplementing your 3D tours with relevant images and videos provides a richer narrative and allows you to highlight specific features of the showcased spaces.

3. Rich Agent Data:
- Comprehensive Agent Profiles: WP3D Models enable you to provide and easily update all relevant agent data. This information is dynamically displayed wherever your model is showcased, fostering a professional and trustworthy online presence.
- Improved User Engagement: By presenting detailed agent information alongside your models, you create a more engaging experience, allowing potential clients to connect with the human aspect of the real estate transaction.

4. Lead Generation:
- Built-in Lead Capture Form: WP3D Models includes a built-in lead capture form for each of your models, streamlining the lead generation process.
- Automated Communication: Leads captured through the form are automatically sent to the associated agent's email, ensuring a prompt and efficient response, ultimately enhancing your potential for converting leads into clients.

5. MLS Compliant:
- Boosted SEO: WP3D Models provides MLS-compliant unbranded and fullscreen views, optimizing your virtual tours for search engines and improving overall visibility.
- Link Back to Your Site: The fullscreen views not only adhere to MLS compliance but also link back to your website, driving traffic directly to your platform.

6. Easy to Find & Share:
- Improved Searchability: WP3D Models not only offer MLS compliance but also enhance the SEO value of your Matterport properties. This ensures that your models are easy to find through online searches.
- User-friendly Sharing: With a focus on user experience, WP3D Models makes it simple for users to share your virtual tours across various platforms, expanding the reach of your showcased properties.

https://wp3dmodels.com/
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
I would love, love, love, to see a clean version of the unbranded / MLS Compliant versions of the tour.

Something along the lines of this image below just like the branded view just sans logo or agent contact info.

Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
Was the Google Maps issue ever resolved? I had to disable the map feature on all of mine until it was done.

Keith
Post 3 IP   flag post
WP3D Models
Tech Team
Hey @Chemistrydoc,

Yes, we now have a 2nd Mapping option (Mapbox) that we integrated into the WP3D Models Plugin a couple months ago. You can now choose that instead of Google for your website. It has much higher limits in the free tier, and is fully integrated much in the same way you had been using the Google Maps API. Check it out and LMK if you have any questions!

Daniel
Post 4 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
Great news!

I would like to see WP3D going in a direction like a selfhosted RelaHQ.

This needs

- great design templates
- website builder
- open to wp plugins and integrations
- native mp overlay embeds (mpembed, mpskin, openhaus, simlab etc)
- open to other 3D (Tour) Solutions (3Dvista, object2VR, 3DGS
- and important (!) client/user administration and login possibilities
- access to hosted assets
- And more…

Maybe restart with a well designed questionnaire?
Post 5 IP   flag post
inmerso3D private msg quote post Address this user
@MeshImages @DanielBenion Quote:
Originally Posted by MeshImages
Great news!

I would like to see WP3D going in a direction like a selfhosted RelaHQ.

This needs

- great design templates
- website builder
- open to wp plugins and integrations
- native mp overlay embeds (mpembed, mpskin, openhaus, simlab etc)
- open to other 3D (Tour) Solutions (3Dvista, object2VR, 3DGS
- and important (!) client/user administration and login possibilities
- access to hosted assets
- And more…

Maybe restart with a well designed questionnaire?

good observations.

Additionally, in my opinion I would add:
-Hosting expiration manager.
-Different CSS styles
-Model name (administrative) and title (display) separately.
-Possibility of Video (PIP, popout or on screen) in the fullscreen option.
-Administration Dashboard (Beyond the "models" page).
Post 6 IP   flag post
WP3D Models
Tech Team
@MeshImages - I love the list of ideas - if you had to limit it to your top 1-3, what direction would be the most beneficial to you and why? I'll be putting together a questionnaire, but anything you want to share in more detail in the meantime would be welcome!

@inmerso3D - I like where you're going with the hosting expiration manager - can you tell me more about what you're thinking there? Would it be to simply expire the model page and move the listing back to draft or unpublished? I'd also be curious to here what you're looking for with the "Administration Dashboard".

Thanks all, appreciate the conversation!
Daniel
Post 7 IP   flag post
Really nice new template from RelaHQ - JAG
Post 8 IP   flag post
@DanielBenion

Being a selfhosted solution on Wordpress is good. Maybe for your business plan it would be good (and for some users it may be easier) if you offer a hosted version, too - like brizy.io does for example.

For the first 3 features.

Well, WP3D needs a core functionality, that makes sense to every MSP in the market.

Everyone needs to find solutions for paid hosting.

So, you do not necessarily need a payment system in WP3D, but I think it would be great to use it as a Content Management System with Client Login and the possibility for the client to monitor his tour products and expiration/renewal dates.

Furthermore it would be nice to have communication features, where WP3D sends reminder Emails to the MSP and his clients, when Tours are expiring.

Then it would be nice, if we could host Matterport Links, but also all other products in the market, that are being hosted. This can be Matterport SDK overlays (MPSKin, MPEmbed, Treedis, Simlab, OPenhaus, etc. etc.) but also other Virtual Tour Solutions like 3DVIsta, Pano2VR, Kuula, Object2VR, Sketchfab, Polacam, LumaAI and more.

This would be a great setup for the beginning. Custom Domain with WP3D and then this Content Management and Client Communication system.

On the Roadmap then the other features. Like Client Asset Management (Images, Panos, Matterpaks, HTML Packages, Icons ...). It would be nice to be able to connect our Cloud, but of course you could also build an attractive hosted solution.

This my initial thoughts for today. Need to work now
Post 9 IP   flag post
inmerso3D private msg quote post Address this user
@DanielBenion

Hello Daniel:
1-Hosting manager:
1.1-Yes, when you publish a tour, enter the expiration date and when it expires, a "Tour not available" page or any other customizable message is automatically placed.
1.2-Send a reminder email to the client and the administrator of the tour to expire.

2-Administrator manager:
2.1-It can be something as simple as a table where the entire inventory of tours (models) appears with the following content: Tour Name, Tour Id (The Model ID should be a new feature to add that a code is assigned to each new tour)), Client, Agent, Publication Date, Tour Link, Status (draft, published, expired). (Currently there is no way to know how many models I have and doing maintenance takes time)

2.2-On that same page you can see the total number of tours (models) and their respective filters to be able to group them by clients or agents.
Post 10 IP   flag post
103404 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?