• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360 VideoAppFloor Plan AppFloor Plan CreatorFloor PlansHow toInteractive Floor PlansMatterport CompetitorsPodcastScanUrbanimmersiveUrbanimmersive 3D Video FusionVersusWGANTVWGANTV Live at 5WGANTV Podcast

WGAN Podcast: How to Scan with Urbanimmersive 3D Video Fusion (Super-Fast)19196

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Urbanimmersive is a WGAN Sponsor
---
WGAN-TV | How to Scan with Urbanimmersive Ultra-Fast 3D Digital Twins App and 3D Video Fusion + Floor Plans | Guests: Urbanimmersive Inc. President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 205 | Thursday, 26 October 2023 | @fhliberge

WGAN-TV Podcast | WGAN Forum Podcast

WGAN-TV Podcast | Matterport Pro3 Camera Training: How to Scan with Urbanimmersive Ultra-Fast 3D Digital Twins App and 3D Video Fusion + Floor Plans | Guests: Urbanimmersive Inc. President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 205 | Thursday, 26 October 2023 | @fhliberge

WGAN-TV Podcast | How to Scan with Urbanimmersive Ultra-Fast 3D Digital Twins App and 3D Video Fusion + Floor Plans | Guests: Urbanimmersive Inc. President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 205 | Thursday, 26 October 2023 | @fhliberge

WGAN Forum Podcast | How to Scan with Urbanimmersive Ultra-Fast 3D Digital Twins App and 3D Video Fusion + Floor Plans | Guests: Urbanimmersive Inc. President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 205 | Thursday, 26 October 2023 | @fhliberge

WGAN-TV eBook | How to Scan with Urbanimmersive Ultra-Fast 3D Digital Twins App and 3D Video Fusion + Floor Plans | Guests: Urbanimmersive Inc. President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 205 | Thursday, 26 October 2023 | @fhliberge

WGAN-TV Academy

WGAN-TV Training Academy | How to Scan with Urbanimmersive Ultra-Fast 3D Digital Twins App and 3D Video Fusion + Floor Plans | Guests: Urbanimmersive Inc. President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 205 | Thursday, 26 October 2023 | @fhliberge

WGAN-TV | How to Scan with Urbanimmersive Ultra-Fast 3D Digital Twins App and 3D Video Fusion + Floor Plans | Guests: Urbanimmersive Inc. President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 205 | Thursday, 26 October 2023 | @fhliberge

www.Urbanimmersive.com

www.Urbanimmersive.com

Urbanimmersive 3D virtual tour example courtesy of Urbanimmersive

Urbanimmersive iOS App | Urbanimmersive Android App | Introducing FloorPlan+: Quick & Easy Floor Plans and Immersive 3D Tours in One Solution! | With our new FloorPlan+ option, unlock the power to create high-quality floor plans and mesmerizing 3D tours, all in under 5 minutes! UI Capture, combined with the Ricoh Theta Z1 camera, empowers you to effortlessly capture detailed 3D tours and floor plans, taking your home scanning experience to unprecedented heights. A single-click button handles all parameters for your 3D tour photo-shooting sessions and FloorPlan+ creation, streamlining the entire process.

Urbanimmersive

Video: Urbanimmersive 3D Video Fusion Marketing Video | Video courtesy of Urbanimmersive

WGAN-TV Podcast | How to Scan with Urbanimmersive Ultra-Fast 3D Digital Twins App and 3D Video Fusion + Floor Plans

Hi All,

-- Are you wondering how to create a 3D digital twin faster?
-- And how to include 360 video in a 3D tour?
-- Are you wondering how to create 2D floor plans faster?
-- Or seeking a 3D tour platform without monthly fees?

Stay tuned ...

Watch WGAN-TV Live at 5 (5 pm ET) on Thursday, 26 October 2023 for:

How to Scan with Urbanimmersive Ultra-Fast 3D Digital Twins App and 3D Video Fusion + Floor Plans

Guests

Urbanimmersive Inc. President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and
Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Transcript (Video above)

– Are you wondering how to create 3D Digital Twins faster and how to include 360 video in a 3D tour?
– Are you wondering how to create 2D floor plans faster or seeking a 3D tour platform without monthly fees?

Stay tuned.

Hi, all.

I'm Dan Smigrod, Founder of the [www.WeGetAroundNetworkForum.com]. Today is Thursday, October 26th, 2023, and you're watching WGAN-TV Live at 5. We have an awesome show for you today: How to Scan with Urbanimmersive Ultra-Fast 3D Digital Twins App; and 3D Video Fusion Plus Floor Plans.

Our subject matter experts are Urbanimmersive President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Urbanimmersive Executive Vice President François-Hughes Liberge. Ghislain, François thanks for being back on the show.

- It's a pleasure. Thank you, Dan, for having us.

- Nice to see you again, Dan.

- Awesome. François before we jump into today's topic, tell us about Urbanimmersive.

- Yes. Urbanimmersive is many things, but among all of them, we're specializing in real estate visual content providers. We have everything from single property websites to print material, and also we have what we'll be talking about today; 3D tours and floor plans, and always new products that are coming out towards that extent.

- Awesome. And the sweet spot for Urbanimmersive, your clients are?

- Mainly, we have real estate photographers. That's our main customer base. We have a platform called TourBuzz, which we've been operating for many years now that specializes in providing visual content for real estate photographers.

- Cool. Ghislain, why don't you jump into what you got, maybe to go ahead and share your screen. And while you're doing that, I'll mention that later in the show.

We'll have a special offer for you based on something really cool that Ghislain is going to show you. You want to go ahead and share your screen, Ghislain?

- Yeah. Thank you, Dan. I'm going to start sharing my screen right away. And of course, during the last couple of months, we launched a couple of products.

So hopefully today during the podcast, we're going to be able to kind of just wrap everything so people will understand exactly what we have in terms of technology. So let's start here. And you're just going to confirm that you see my screen, okay.

- All good?

- All good.

- All right. So yeah, François really well described Urbanimmersive actually, but you know, I'd like to focus on the fact that Urbanimmersive is definitely focusing actually on Digital Twins for real estate marketing. So we're now over the place we kind of just target this market.

And this is why I think right now we have some very good features because businesses in the real estate market industry, I'm trying to change the slide here, look for efficiency, look for productivity and cost effective solutions.

So just before we go into the recipe, how we do our stuff and everything, I just would like to show you an example of the end result of multiple products that we're going to cover today. This is what we call a 3D Video Fusion.

So this is basically a Digital Twins like, you know them. And basically instead of just being fixed images, fixed panoramas is a 360 video actually that you're looking at. But if I use my mouse right now, you can see where I'm going to click. I can move at any place within the environment, like a 3D Tour; usual standard 3D tour.

The only exception is, when I change my location, if I decide to go here, basically it's a 360 video you're watching, I just muted the sound. We're not disturbed by the sound. But basically, those are people talking, describing the home.

So at each location, you can follow the video. So let's say I got enough from this example here. I went there to open up the wine cellar. All right. That's cool. There's a lot of things to describe here. When I go back to the living room.

Let's say I'm going to click on the wall there. There it is. Now I'm within the 360 video of the living room. So this is the end result basically of what we call the 3D Video Fusion, but it all comes with a couple of products we launched at the beginning of the year.

And the concept behind those products, which is the Floor Plan Plus that we're going to talk about, about the 3D tool, video image resolution as well. It all starts by a different approach of creating 3D digital Twins. Basically you saw it.

We use a 360 degree video recording scanning method. And this approach has multiple advantages. Of course you'll see it live. I kind of this morning recorded the video just for you guys to show how quick it is to scan a 2,000 square foot building space.

It's super-quick. I don't know right now a quicker way of scanning a home than with video recording. It's foolproof scanning. I was about to write something like "dummy proof" ... but I think "fool proof" ... it's great, it works outdoors as well, not just indoors.

And it's going to work in a light and dark environment. So if you have something very dark, especially a burned house damaged house where electricity might be difficult sometime to have. I know it because the image that is there, it's a burn house that I shot in myself. The basement was all dark and we succeeded to get a great floor plan.

It's, you will see, I'm going to show a couple of examples at the end of the presentation, it works for very, very large buildings. So you can do an entire school actually that in this demo was captured five hours and get the floor plans and 3D tour and stuff like that.

- And you could do them as a team also because you can have different operators working in one one place so they can have all their own scans, every level and we all mix them together afterwards.

- Thank you, François. The fact that we have the 360 video recording, it's also enabling us to use the audio and the video, what we call to capture extensive data. We're going to use them to bring some very innovative features.

And of course at the end of the day, the floor plans are very accurate and we have multiple competitors right now, benchmarking our floor plans and they don't find any issues with it. They're perfect. So they're accurate as Matterport would be accurate, CubiCasa, you can name it all.

There's no doubt there. In some places, we will say that because we'll always provide the 3D footage with it, you can benchmark the floor plans with the actual images. So let's start with the first product we launched this year that we called, actually, we call it the Minute Floor Plans internally, but we call it Floor Plan Plus.

It's very easy to do. So first of all, you just need a 360 camera. For my example here today, I use the 360 camera from Ricoh, the Z1 that everybody knows with a tripod. You can use a monopod if you want. We are going to suggest, it's recommended, it's not a mandatory feature, but we are going to suggest the tripod at four feet height.

So it's just going to give a better kind of user experience when navigating. And also it is for us, it's also going to be easier to calibrate the camera because we kind of use the four feet height camera. Then the workflow is very simple. When you want to create a Floor Plan Plus with our system, you're going to download the app.

So it's an app that works on iOS, it works on Android. Right now I'm having it on my iPhone. You're going to see the video At the next slide, you're going to create your project. You're going to start recording a video.

So it's going to be one video per floor. So let's say you do the first floor, to end you just press stop, you change the floor and you record a new video for the second floor or the basement. We're going to suggest at least one panoramic per one stop.

We call them stop because you just drop the tripod at least one stop per room, ideally two, but for small rooms one will be enough.

And then when it's done, you're just uploading the video on our server and you get to the output. I'm going to talk about the output actually.

So first, I'm going to start this video here. I'm just going to cut the sound here. So right now what I'm doing is using the app. I'm going to select Floor Plan Plus just start recording and the app will trigger the camera and start the video recording. And this is how we scan a Floor Plan Plus.

So you just take your tripod, you stop it there, you create some stop and go. You put it in the room like this, step back a bit just to give it some chance to see more of the environment.

A cool feature basically when you scan like this is that you can open doors, open lights, you can have some moving objects, you can even have some moving people. Oh my God, I should have closed the bowl here, the toilet. Sorry for this. Not professional at all.

- So for clarification, you're shooting video and dropping the tripod in each room.

- Exactly as fast as this. And you have here the exact floor plan that it provided.

So you can see right now, I'm going to just drop the -- because I wanted to have some sort of, a clearer view here of the room. So you see my spot here, then I'm going to jump there.

So if you don't see the spot, it's because the system did not need it. So I'm going to go there and then potentially, if you see my mouse, I'm just going to drop the tripod there.

- Again, Ghislain, just for clarification, you're not using a floor plan to figure out where you're going to put the camera. You're doing a side-by-side where you're showing the floor plan that is the result of the workflow that's on the left.

- Thank you for the precision, Dan. It is exactly correct. This is the end result. So this is the result you have. And I just added the spot here so you can match the work I'm doing. You're going to see here, I'm just going to open the door and get in it.

And we are going to have two spots here for the utility room. So this is not an accelerated video, it's a real-time video. And if you take your watch and you time it, I'm going to scan a 2,000 square feet office with multiple offices actually in 2 minutes, 38 seconds.

- And again, for clarification, you're presently showing how to create a super-fast floor plan, not a 3D tour, not a 3D Video Fusion that you'll be talking about shortly.

- Yeah, but that's going to be pretty much the same, Dan. But that's a good point right now. I'm not hiding myself from the camera because we can see the time here, two minutes, 40 seconds.

In that context here, I suppose I assume my client just wanted to have the floor plans. So it took me exactly less than three minutes to have a very precise and detailed floor plan.

And what you saw here in terms of the video, it's really like I said, the technique to do it, there's no need to add more stops. I just did enough, maybe even a little bit too much. Like here maybe. You just need to make sure that the camera is seeing the room.

So this is a pretty big room here and the camera was seeing it. So that's fair enough. Like the office here, you don't need to go behind the desk to make sure that you're going to have a dollhouse and everything. That's not the purpose of it. The camera is seeing all the rooms. So that's good enough.

- Again, for clarification, you're not recording, you're not taking notes to say this is a utility room or a server room or a hallway.

Once this content is uploaded to the Urbanimmersive platform, there are real people on the other end -- is that the case or is this a piece of AI where it's teasing out what kind of room it is?

- Both. This kind of room is AI. It's about a 40 minute rendering process on our servers and it pretty much created ... enhanced the floor plans. So at the end of the day-

- It's really an AI created from the video that was shot with a reality check by real people who are saying, "does that look like it makes sense?"

- Exactly. So now, let's jump to when creating what we definitely created by default what we call a 3D Residual Footage, a 3D Residual Footage that a lot of our clients, by the way, use. So I'm just going to start a video here.

So this is the same scan that I just did. So basically instead of just showing the floor plan, you see me in action right now.

So you know when I'm getting into the bathroom going there. So what I want to show here is that even though you haven't ordered a 3D tour with your floor plan, you still have this 3D tour that you can use to benchmark your floor plan.

So this is the 3D tour that has been built automatically with the floor plan. So if you go back just here, this recording, this floor plan, this video recording of the floor plan has created this 3D tour.

Am I clear enough, Dan? Because I'm not even sure I'm clear in my mind right now.

- Well, I want to say, if you were to go back to your example of the Urbanimmersive 3D Video Fusion tour example.

- At the beginning?

- Yeah.

- Let's do something else because I do have this one in 3D Video Fusion actually, because the only exception here, Dan, is that it fixed the images. But this is basically how we create 3D Video Fusion. But yeah.

- Exactly. So if you just go back for a moment to the example of the,

- Here?

- Yes. Here. So when we're looking at this example, and maybe if you could just put the sound on for 10 seconds.

- No, I just recorded it without the sound actually, but if you want I can go live.

- It's okay. Okay. So, let me see if I can process this, and you can pause at the moment. In fact, I just want to process this in my head. You've shown us -- using the Urbanimmersive app -- an ultra-fast way to create a floor plan.

And that was setting the camera on video and literally just moving the camera to every room and doing at least one touchdown in that room where the tripod hit the ground.

- I like the touchdown word.

- That same process is exactly how you create an Urbanimmersive 3D Video Fusion, but you're just slowing down the process because you're talking -- either by yourself walking through the space -- or having a conversation with another person, perhaps a real estate agent, talking to a real estate agent, or a real estate agent is walking through with a photographer and the photographer is simply saying, "Hey, what makes this kitchen special?" To help prompt the real estate agent to tell their story.

- And actually, Dan, that's how we were thinking up the idea because an agent who just wanted to create the floor plan, so a photographer went on-site, he was looking at the footage, and in the back there was the agent talking to his seller about the house.

And we said, "Hey, we're getting that footage, what can we do with that?"

- So what we're really talking about is the process that you showed us is literally the identical process for creating 3D video within a 3D tour. And I saw that as one continuous video. Is that -- or you're suggesting, one continuous video per floor?

- Yes, exactly, per floor. So if you have three floors, you can have three videos to record.

- And if the agent wanted to have the video begin, so I'm in the kitchen and you want the video to begin, is there a best practice where you say record a video each time the camera stops or no, no. Or you need it as one continuous video in order to do the magic on the backend.

- Exactly. So, you know, there's some sort of sequential storytelling when you present a home. You're going to start with let's say the foyer, you're going to go to the living room, the kitchen. So there's a logic behind the storytelling. And we just follow the natural storytelling of a real estate agent when presenting a home.

- Well, let's stay on that a little bit. What are your thoughts of a 3D tour that maybe many of us are familiar with: somewhat a static experience compared to an Urbanimmersive 3D Video Fusion tour? Are there some benefits that you can describe? I think you mentioned one, which was the real estate agent gets to tell their story about what makes this space unique.

- There's so many advantages of having the 360 video footage built-in within the 3D Digital Twins because you have, like you said -- the agent's description of the home. So you have more information and also, so that is a way, an excellent way for a real estate agent to brand himself, showcasing his expertise.

And for photographers, there's an opportunity here. And I really like one of the comments on your Forum, Dan, photographers can assist the agents in describing the home by asking questions, by commenting on stuff, by just being dynamic.

So it could be a teamwork with the agent and the real estate photographer during the process of recording the 360 videos, instead of just a photographer having the tripod and dropping the tripod. I think an agent can do that.

The photographers would be more than just a technician. He will be a team player, will be an extension of the brand, actually, of the real estate agent. So you have a tool that is much more engaging in terms of content creation than just a 3D tour, a static 3D tour.

- So really, this could be up to the real estate agent. It could be the photographer making a recommendation. When I look at it and my reaction is, "wow, this is crazy!"

The real estate agent is literally telling you about the house and it's not a linear 360 video, it's an interactive 360 video in that when you click on any particular room that you want to be in, even while the real estate agent is talking about the fireplace, you can be looking at the view out the window.

So you don't have to watch the 360 video that, let's say it's 10 minutes long, you don't have to watch it in 10 minutes long. You could say, "oh, I'm only interested in the kitchen and the view. I'm going to click on those spaces and hear the real estate agent tell me the story about those spaces."

- Exactly. Exactly.

- And I realize this is relatively new. So are there best practices yet?

I mean, do you feel like two people within the tour are better than one because there's a conversation that's now taking place where the photographer is really asking questions like, "well, what makes this kitchen unique?" "What's special about that stove top?" "I don't understand this. Could you tell me?"

So is an interactive conversation actually perhaps a natural way to do this? Is it some real estate agents, they just want to be the only one in the video? Is it better with two real estate agents telling the story?

- That is a good question actually. And, I think [Www.urbanimmersive.com] on our website that talks about the 3D Video Fusion two very opposite examples.

We have an example where there's two people within a tour. So there's a photographer that doesn't say anything and the real estate agent. And it's kind of, it's not necessary actually, the photographer is useless actually.

And you have another example on a website where there's two people interacting and it's much more engaging. So if you talk about best practices, what we say to our clients, what we say to our photographers is, if you want to have the photographer with you, it's teamwork.

You need to talk with him. Don't just -- and it makes a huge difference.

There are some agents that don't have the creativity to really kind of pitch a house for 30 minutes. So by having a photographer that helps him by asking questions and acting like a client actually, a buyer, that makes a huge difference.

This is why I'm saying that some photographers could even sell them this service and brand them to agents saying, "I'm going to be some sort of a Master of the Ceremonies here.

I'm going to help you shine. And those photographers will be able to charge more for that kind of service because they will be on demand. I know when I work with him or her, he makes me shine.

So he asks me great questions. He's saying, wow sometime and he is just laughing sometimes and he's just creating more, better content actually to share.

- And train the agent -- Sorry, go ahead.

- Oh no, go ahead. Go ahead, François.

- It's also that the MC would like to reassure the agent and like to relieve the stigma of the camera. So at least the agent -- like Ghislain said -- it's a more natural ongoing conversation. So the camera -- an agent that's a bit more as not secure. I would like to say, "I'm not sure if that's for me."

At least that way they'll be just talking to somebody else like they do every single day of their life.

- Yeah.

- So just anticipating maybe a challenge that we might hear from the We Get Around Network Forum. Does the real estate agent really want to have the photographer in the shot? And I'm going to try and answer this question and have you comment on it.

If ultimately the tour is being used for someone making a decision to buy, to rent, to go to a space that they're not obsessed with as we as photographers are about who's in the scene, they're focused on the space.

And if we, just as photographers, get over it that you're there moving the camera and interacting with the real estate agent, that was interesting, maybe for two seconds for the person to go, "Oh, that's how they did that.

There's that person moving the camera." But the person who's watching the tour is really focused on, "I'm thinking about buying this space, I want to look all around." "I'm thinking about renting this space." I'm thinking about -- I'm focused on what the real estate agent is telling me, and I can look around: anywhere.

Does that sound like a reasonable thing that that objection is really not an objection and a photographer should just kind of get over it because the viewer is actually focused on making a decision about that space?

- François you can maybe answer, so I can give you my two cents here. I mean if a photographer, and I do have some examples, Dan, in my presentation if you want, if you want to compare, you know.

A photographer that does nothing is useless and it's even cumbersome. I mean, it's just blocking the view.

But if you have a photographer that interacts with the agent day and night, that really kind of helps the buyer understand what people ask in terms of questions when they're walking around the environment.

So my belief is that it's easier for the agents to have a photographer do the teamwork, I like to call them in here, I don't know if the translation is good, but a Master of Ceremonies. So I'm going to-

- Yeah, that translates fine. So really, it's the photographer understanding their client. They're going to be real estate agents that have a gift for gab and it's totally easy for them.

They look at it, you show them the Urbanimmersive 3D Video Fusion -- the tour that you showed us with the people talking about the space -- they show it to them and they say "I get it." "I want to do that."

Just show me what to do and I'll take that tripod and I'll walk around the unit and I'll describe everything and I'll make sure to put it down and then lift it up and then keep moving.

So the photographer can kind of just guide the real estate agent to what to do.

Second is, I imagine there's going to be real estate agents and say, "Gee, I can tell you about the house, but I need to be prompted." It's just much more dynamic and interesting to have someone actually walk through.

And so the photographer doesn't even have to know anything about that special stove top. It's like, "Wow, that looks like you'd launch a rocket ship on that. What's special about that stove top?" So the real estate agent can then interact in a normal way with the photographer.

- You are right on it. And it happened to me because during the summer, I was shooting, I was testing this product and I did it with two agents. And they told me during the process, "Oh stop. We don't need to use things.

So can you just give us the tripod?" And I actually have this demo. So the two agents just did it after like 30 seconds of, they felt that I was [a third wheel]. It's like a crowd actually being three to visit the house.

But it doesn't take any training basically. You just need to touch down the tripod and that's it. But you're really right on it.

This is how I'm seeing it. I'm envisioning the future with that technology where photographers will become rock stars if they're really kind of prompting and making their clients shine. Their clients will want to work in a team with them to do that kind of product. It's going to help their brand.

- And photographers are seeing four or five different houses a day. So they're good at that. They have the eye for that. So they could really help agents and showcasing what's good with the house because they know that.

- Yeah, I think it's like anything else, François. There's going to be some photographers that are a little bit more extroverted, there's going to be some photographers that are going to be totally introverted and, "that would be frightening."

So if you think this is cool in terms of helping a client tell the story, help sell the property, help rent the property, then either just show and tell your client how to do it or get over being introverted and only want to be behind the camera. What about MLS? How does that fit in here?

- I mean, can we answer this question at the end? I think right now we need to go through a feature because when you talk about MLS, let's say, you know, first, I've just shown how to create a floor plan. Now when you talk about MLS, you talk about sharing a 3D tour.

So before we talk about 3D Video Fusion, it's important to know that when you record a 360 degree, using a 360 degree video recording, when you do a Digital Twin, you can have a full 3D tour as usual. And this can be shareable.

And I can show it to you. It's just taking a little more time to scan because you need to hide yourself. But as you will see, it's a usual 3D tour. And then afterwards, if you want a 3D Video Fusion, we can talk and address the MLS concerns.

- That sounds great. Please share your screen. Let's continue. You can read more about what Ghislain is showing us at: www.Urbanimmersive.com

And also, stay with us. Later in the program, we'll have a special offer for you regarding Urbanimmersive 3D Video Fusion and floor plans.

- Right? So we do have clients that really want to have a 3D tour on MLS and everything. They don't want to be in it, but they want to have their photographers on site, shooting, scanning in five minutes. So what I'm going to show you here, it's instead of taking two minutes 40 seconds to do a floor plan, I'm going to take like five minutes.

The only difference is, I'm just going to turn the sound off. The only difference is that I'm going to select the option on the Urbanimmersive app. And when you have the Urbanimmersive app, you click Floor Plan Plus with a 3D tour which is the first option.

And then it tells the Urbanimmersive app that it expects you to hide yourself. And we have an algorithm actually that, with AI, will search for the personless panoramic to create a 3D tour. Right now, the 360 camera is recording a video.

Again, I'm touching down the tripod, but I'm hiding myself. Just make sure that I'm not in the picture, and there it is. So at your right you're going to see the video result of This.

So basically I'm not in the picture. Of course because we use AI, there's a human filming and that sometimes kind of, you know, the AI doesn't know if there's a human or not in the video. But you can see in our gallery, we have a gallery [www.Urbanimmersive.com], there's multiple 3D tours that are done with the video recording process.

There's no human in it. So right now we're doing the bathroom and in each panoramic, I try to turn around to show you that the algorithm really kind of picks the 360 view that did not have a human in it. So it is pretty much as fast as scanning without hiding. It's just that you have to run a little bit to hide yourself.

Look, instead of taking two minutes 38 seconds, I took like five minutes, 30 seconds to get this. And you have the blurry people in it sometimes because there's a human there all the time.

So the algorithm wasn't able to decide which panoramic to take because there will always be a human. And right now you see it working super-well. It's very fast. So this is giving you a 3D tour that you can share on MLS using the 360 video recording.

Now this is how 3D Video Fusion was actually born then, because this is the same exact footage, but we just kind of synchronized the video.

So instead of blurring people, right now the 3D tour can play a 360 video. So I can still navigate like a 3D tour like I do right now, but each time I stop navigating, I see the video. So this is how the 3D Video Fusion was born.

So it means that with the same video footage, Dan, you can create a floor plan; you can do a real 3D tour; and 360 video tour.

- So, I need to ask for clarification. So first of all, it's absolutely blowing me away and if I actually understand what you're showing me, it's like, "wow, this was a quantum leap forward in 3D tour creation and storytelling."

I want to say if you just want a floor plan, then you can rush through without regard to whether you're in or not in the shot. If you want floor plans and a 3D tour, not with people telling a story, the Urbanimmersive 3D Video Fusion, is the people telling the story.

So if you just want a 3D tour and floor plans, you're using a continuous video on your 360 camera and making sure that as you're zipping in and out of the spaces and dropping the tripod, that you mentally are making a note to get out of the shot.

And the AI is smart enough to go, "Oh, you're now in the bathroom, you put the camera in the bathroom, you close the door, there's no movement going on." I'm presuming the AI is looking for an image that's, a picture that's different or some, there's shorthand -- It's typically the movement that's triggering the-

- No, no. We're looking at the human. If we see a human face, if we see a face, we're not grabbing the panoramic.

So of course if there's always human, that's a problem. But like, there's always somebody filming. But actually it's AI based in terms of humans. So if we say human, we try to find an image in the frame that has no human.

- Yes. So does it help to have that static period with no human longer in order to make sure a person doesn't accidentally end up in the shot?

- No. Actually it's even sometimes more difficult because at first, the first versions that we were doing during the summer were kind of averaging the number of frames we're having in it. The longer you stay put, the less the average algorithm is working.

So we really, really needed to take an AI based system to make sure that it was making sense the way we work. Today as we speak, there's no difference if you stay, because for inspection purposes, you can have your tripod there for 30 minutes because the person is explaining how to change this and that and this. So the moment there's no human in the picture, this is where we're going to grab a panoramic.

But if there's always humans, then they're going to try to find the humanless panoramic, so if you have your face turned and stuff like that.

- Yeah, okay, so I guess, I think I'm hearing three permutations. If you just want floor plans, this is the ultra-fast way to create floor plans. You mentioned, I think it took you a literally, a couple of minutes to do 2,000 square feet and that's just with the video rolling and putting the tripod down if you,

- Two minutes 40 seconds.

- Two minutes 40 seconds?

- Yeah.

- If you just want floor plans and a 3D tour, follow the same exact process, just make sure that you're out of the shot at some point.

- And it's going to take you five minutes 30 seconds.

- And at some point if you also want to do an Urbanimmersive 3D Video Fusion, the real estate agent telling the story of the space, then you're doing the exact same process, but you're leisurely going through the space at the pace of the storyteller.

- Indeed. And we have agents right now taking an hour long. So this is why we started to sell our time per hour. So we're selling 3D Video Fusion by block of 30 minutes because you have rock stars that can talk for hours about a home. So you have to take that into consideration.

When you sell a 3D Video Fusion, what we are discovering, you don't sell productivity. You want to block an hour in your day, you want to sell this per hour because you're going to see, first of all, photographers have a lot of fun, agents love it, but you don't want to rush it.

You want to be natural, you want to take your time. And the algorithm is built to create the floor plans and the 3D tours with that video footage, as well.

- I got more questions but I interrupted your presentation. Can you jump back into where you are?

- Yeah, so basically we were explaining, this is actually how the 3D Video Fusion is built. So we took the same footage that we wanted to have for a 3D tour and then on our side, during the summer, when we were doing the test, we said, "Oh my God, we have a product." And this is how we know we kind of created the Video Fusion professional stuff.

Actually, Dan, a lot of people are contacting us and saying, "We don't find any examples on your website." There's a lot of -- actually there's a lot of 3D tours in their gallery that are done by video recording.

But 3D Video Fusion, if you want to have a professional output, you can definitely test it like I did here . Whoops, sorry, this is Ricoh THETA Z1 here. This is a Z1 video recording image quality.

I think it's not good enough for a professional use of 3D Video Fusion. So this is good for a 3D tour, this is good for a floor plan, but if you want to go a step higher and really kind of bring your clients with you in some sort of a more professional experience, this is the best camera and we just acquired it two weeks ago, François?

And we're starting to roll out this camera in our network of photographers, but the quality of image is good. It's better. But one thing, Dan, is that you,

- So pause there just for a second because while that slide is up, I want to mention that I posted in the [www.WeGetAroundNetworkForum.com], a shopping list, a gear list, because what we're looking at there is actually the Insta360 One RS 1-inch,

- Exactly.

- Plus the Roadie microphone plus the cable plus, so there's a number of pieces that are connected there. So you can see the shopping list in the [www.WeGetAroundNetworkForum.com], if you go to www.WGAN.info/3DVFgearlist -- that's www.WGAN.info/3DVFgearlist

www.WGAN.info/3DVFgearlist

And it'll just make it super-easy. And I think, just for clarification, Ghislain, really any 360 camera that shoots video, that records audio is going to work for Urbanimmersive 3D Video Fusion tours. It's just that, it may be after a photographer has tested the process and says, "Gee, what's a nicely loaded solution?"

That's the gear list that we put together based on the camera that you're showing.

- www.WGAN.info/3DVFgearlist

The most cost effective gear right now is: www.WGAN.info/3DVFgearlist Of course if you have a [www.WGAN.info/Insta360Pro2] or even the [www.WGAN.info/Insta360Titan] it's even better.

One of the limitations of the Ricoh THETA Z1 it's not just the fact that it has, the camera has a shorter lens, I think is three quarters of an inch, but it's also that, I don't know why, but the limiting the video recording to 25 minutes.

So if you have an agent talking for hours about the home, you're going to be stuck doing multiple videos for the same floor. So that's quite a limitation from the Z1 actually.

- So it's really any 360 camera that again that records video, that records audio is perfectly sufficient in order to do a test, and this is probably a good time to talk about the special offer, which is if you go to www.Urbanimmersive.com and you set up a free account and then you just put a note in there that you watched WGAN-TV or that you're reading about it in the [www.WeGetAroundNetworkForum.com] that you'll get up to three free 3D Video Fusion tours and no charge.

So that's the 2D floor plan and the 360 video walkthrough. Is that correct?

- It is correct. And the only precision I would like to do is, if you want to test the 3D Video Fusion, you don't need an app. You don't need to use our app because the app will upload the video from the camera to your cell phone.

So if you have an hour of video recording, I will tell you that your cell phone will kind of suffer with this memory size. So you don't need the Urbanimmersive app. So you just take your camera, you press record and your recording and then afterwards you go to the Urbanimmersive platform and you just drop your files and we're taking care of the rest.

- Magic.

- So one thing that I like about the Insta360 ONE RS 1-inch is you have an SD card on it. So if you put like this side of the SD card in it, you can have 45 hours of video recording. So there's an entire week that you can put on it. I will not suggest that by the way, because we never know what can happen with the SD card.

And one thing I also, I like from this mic, this wireless mic is, you can have a dual mic. And so if you work in a team, if a photographer wants to assist and be the Master of Ceremonies, they're going to have to buy the dual mic, not just the single mic.

And if you buy the single mic, I think correct me if I'm wrong, François, but I think it is not even working if you buy another kind of a small mic like this.

- No. Exactly. The mics have to be paired together. So it's a kit that comes together.

- Yeah. So it will enhance the audio, Dan, but also it will avoid having the sound of the tripod tapping on the floor. So when you touch down without a remote mic, you will hear you are always going to -- and it's kind of becoming a noise on the line and it's no good.

So the mic is really like -- but like you said, Dan, to do some test, the Z1 will work. The Z1 is perfect to do some tests.

- You've got a Ricoh THETA Z1, an Insta360 X3, X2, X1 Ricoh THETA V, the Ricoh Theta X, Z1, whatever it is, you can actually test this today.

Again, go to www.urbanimmersive.com, set up a free account, just note WGAN in your note and the Urbanimmersive team will know that you get up to three free Urbanimmersive 3D Video Fusion tours and 2D floor plans.

- For free. So if you want to test the floor plans only, the app will be super-good. And if you want to do the 3D Video Fusion, forget the app.

And just quickly, Dan, if you allow me, [www.Urbanimmersive.com] if you want to test the 3D Video Fusion within our platform, you need to ask our team to enable the feature. Because as we speak, it's a feature that you have to request to be enabled.

And the feature will be presented here if you see it at the top left, just under the logo of Urbanimmersive, so if you click on that menu, you're going to be able to create a new project. Select your clients.

Upload the content. So depending if you use a Z1 to create a 3D Video Fusion, the files are different from the Insta360. You don't need to take your video and process it with the Insta360 application, to create the MP4. You can take it rough and put it in our system.

We're going to take care of it. So you're going to have to have for each video, you're going to have two files. Actually, it's one file per lens and we're going to take care of it. And afterwards: Bing! Bang! Boom! You're going to have your 3D tour. So this is one example here.

This example is what I like first, the agents are awesome. The guy is a high professional, there's no doubt. He is describing the home like I never saw. But in this example we have a photographer that is useless. The agent would've been better served just moving the tripod himself. Can you hear the agent talking, Dan?

- [Audio From 360 Video] there's only two units on this floor. There's this unit that's facing southeast and there's the other unit that's also --

- So one thing you can do, we can change the captioning. So the captioning is in English right now, but you can ask to add it in French.

- It's three bedrooms, two bathrooms.

- Okay. So I think also one of my observations when I was watching that video was, "oh, you could only talk when the tripod was stationary."

Not true! You can literally be walking through the space talking while holding the tripod and then just put it down so that you've created a touchpoint -- a spot, a touchdown, a scan point -- which then is amazing because it works perfectly with your interactive map. MLS, so are you shooting the tour twice?

You're shooting a 3D Video Fusion for marketing purposes for the agent to distribute in whatever way they want. And then you're shooting a regular 3D tour separately so that you can submit that to MLS?

- This is what we do right now as we speak. If our clients want to have a 3D Video Fusion, it's going to be a separate production.

So our photographers will come on site and they will take five minutes to do the floor plans and 3D tours.

So now that is solved. So the MLS question is solved. It's a five minute process. Now they can take the time they need, the time that the agent has ordered.

If it took two blocks of 30 minutes, it is going to take a full hour with our photographer, and they're going to process the video recording.

And they will use that 3D Video Fusion on social media, on their platform and so on so forth. So for the MLS right now it's a discussion that we have with some of them because actually, if you're not showcasing RE/MAX brand or some other broker's brands and it's just the agents talking about a home, the question is legitimate.

It's unbranded content as long as the agent is not saying "I'm working for RE/MAX," or "I'm working for X whatsoever," you know. So I think going --

- So that will be interesting. That may just depend on hundreds of MLS markets across the United States. It really may be up to interpretation by the local market. If you want to be safe, shoot it twice.

If you want to see if you can push the limits, just ask the real estate agent not to mention their brand, their name, et cetera, so that there's no branding in it and it's an unbranded tour. Caveat, you may still get flagged on that.

- Yeah, I think going down the road, I mean as the product would become more popular and we might at some point have some competitions also that will copy us, I think that there's going to be a general consensus about that with some rules to follow.

Right now, we do have some agents that take the 3D Video Fusion, only put the floor plans on the MLS and use a 3D tour on other platforms.

Because at the end of the day we have a lot of clients that 3D tours are kind of a concern for them because it's showcasing the entire home as well. So they want to keep some sort of exclusive tour to work with some of their clients.

- Okay. Totally up to the agent.

- Yeah, yeah.

- So there's options there.

- "Unreserved"

- Yeah. So it's been announced, what was it, François? Monday?

- Yes, this Monday. Yes.

- Yeah, so right now [Unreserved] completed the orders to order their Insta360 cameras. So Unreserved brand will provide for each offices a kit to do the video recording by themselves and --

- So for clarification, Unreserved is a Canadian brokerage firm and they've done an exclusive -- they've said all our 3D tours, all our now Urbanimmersive 3D Video Fusions will be the platform of choice for all our agents. Is that my understanding? Is that correct?

- Exactly. It doesn't mean that every agent will do a 3D Video Fusion, but it means that if they want a floor plan, they will do it with our technology.

If they want a 3D tour and floor plan. So you hire yourself and everything, they're going to do it with our technology. And then they're going to have the possibility to have the 3D Video Fusion if they feel comfortable doing it.

- And which platform did they move off of? What did they switch from?

- Should we? Can we say it or? Yeah, it was Matterport ;-)

- Yeah.

- So if you're a Matterport Service Provider and you're looking at today's show, you may be at risk of another photographer in your market looking at this same show deciding to offer this solution and boom, you're out of the tour business.

And if you're out of the tour business, you're probably out of photo, video, floor plans, aerial, painted rocks, whatever it might be.

So this may be one of the reasons to be first in the market and really let your clients decide if they want Matterport tours or do they want Urbanimmersive 3D Video Fusion tours?

And at least you've given them that option to make that decision so that if somebody's going to switch your client off of Matterport, it's you switching it from your left hand to your right hand. Is that kind of a fair statement?

- It's fair to say because we do have right now discussions with big brands that want to switch as well. So probably other announcements to do in the next couple of weeks.

We've been knocking out the market, I think with that product. But let's go back to the photographers. I like photographers. I like shooting. I'm always shooting it.

But have you noticed, Dan, that for a couple of years, it's a race to the bottom in terms of pricing. 3D tours that were sold for $500 four years ago are now sold for $100-$150 and this is because more photographers are offering it, it's a technical kind of process.

Now, photographers with great personalities can sell themself saying, "I'm going to do the 3D Video Fusion, I'm going to enhance you, I'm going to extend your brand, I'm going to make you shine.

This is how I work." So instead of a technical process of shooting a 3D tour, it could become artistic, it's like influencers.

The more you make your agent shine when you do the process with them, the more they will be willing to pay and the more you will retain them.

So I think this is an opportunity to do something we like to do, 3D tours, and this is an opportunity to brand, as a photographer. As a photographer, I will use that to brand myself if I would be a full-time photographer. I will work -- I will get some courses on how to enhance and make people shine.

- And like you're saying, Dan, some photographers say I prefer to be behind the camera, they're selling themselves short. Like they have an expertise, like I said earlier about a house, about how to present the house, they do it with their camera so they know how to --

- Yes. So if you had a choice of just the real estate agent or two real estate agents, you might seriously think, excuse me, about positioning yourself as that second person, because now they like and need you to help guide them through teeing up the questions about the house, the home, the property, and therefore you're adding value.

And I think back to Ghislain what you said, an opportunity to say, "well, couldn't this actually take longer because the real estate agents could now say, 'well, I did one take, I really want to do the whole thing again.' 'Oh, I want to do opportunities again.'" Sell a block of time. sell your time for an hour. If they want two hours to do it, who cares, just as long as you're making money, even if it's taken longer, yeah.

- So, it can bring back artistic value to their work.

- Yeah. It's really an opportunity to be an artist, to differentiate yourself, make more money, help your clients succeed faster. Before we wrap up, we've been talking exclusively about residential real estate, by extension, commercial real estate.

What other use cases do you see for Urbanimmersive 3D Video Fusion tours; Urbanimmersive 3D tours; Urbanimmersive floor plans -- all created with this video capture process?

- Actually, it's such a good question, Dan, because we started the WGAN-TV podcast saying that Urbanimmersive's focus or niche is in the real estate marketing market. but since we launched that product, we've been contacted by three of the biggest home inspection companies in North America.

I wouldn't be surprised and I can tell it, because I think that it's moving in the right direction, but I wouldn't be surprised to announce before Christmas one of those big brands jumping with the 3D Video Fusion.

So outside the real estate marketing market, people that do inspections need to record what they're saying to their clients. The 360 video recording will provide in one shot, a 3D tour, a floor plan, a video recording and the captioning that we use to create a summary of what has been told within the inspection.

- I'm confused. Sounds like a new feature. Could you talk about that?

- Yeah, actually, can I share back my screen, Dan?

- Yep.

- All right. So basically, it's important to mention that everything that we capture, and I think this video is showcasing this perfectly, everything that we capture is every pixel, it is all geo-coded. So like right now you can see the walls. I can make it appear on the walls.

And even if the video moves, you can see that the walls stick where they need to stay. So I'm going to click on the floor plan here and the camera is moving and the floor stays there. It is the same for the text. So if every word you say is geo-coded in 3D, meaning that if you want, let's say here, I'm going to show an example.

- Well, again for clarification, there's AI for speech-to-text.

- Yep, exactly. So let's say I want to, I want to search Thermador and here's two times during the process he talked about Thermador. Here they are. I click on the line and I'm talking about Thermador.

So you can imagine a store, also a local business that has multiple products to showcase, then you have a perfect 3D tour that if I talk about tools or hotspots, I'm going to bring you exactly where the sales rep has talked about it. Home inspection is very important.

You want to talk about the deficiency, a crack in the concrete, then you can make some, like here I just put a terrace and the 3D hour has brought me to the terrace.

So other applications that are obvious that we didn't start at first, it's home inspection. So we've been overwhelmed. You know, it's very seldom for a small business like Urbanimmersive to get in one week some of the three big brands.

- You're not such a small company. I want to say you have [300+] employees; you're a publicly traded company in Canada, so.

- It's still small compared to Matterport. Yeah, we have -- actually you bring a good point, we have 300 employees actually.

So it's small for the market in which we are. But actually it's very seldom in life in a company like ours that you get called and say, "You know, I saw your product and I see an opportunity for our market because of this and that."

The video recording will avoid omissions, will avoid errors. The fact that we can search some keywords like this and jump -- navigate exactly in the 3D tour, what has been told, create a summary with AI, that's a huge game changer. But just bring this, Dan, to local businesses -- tours!

You'll want to search the product that has been described by a sales rep, there you go. Hotel and resorts, you want to go to the pool, you want to see the pool in the 3D tour, just type pool.

And if they talk about the pool, the buffet or the food whatsoever, think about hotels and resorts with the 3D Video Fusion stuff on the beach. You can feel the wind, you can feel the heat. I mean it's much more engaging in terms of content, so.

- Airbnb?

- Actually, I think it's one of the best products for Airbnb because they can do it by themself with no app. They can describe how to start the pool, how to stop it, how to stop the barbecue, where the towels are and everything. So it's a complete open book in 3D actually.

- And museums.

- I would visit a museum with a 3D Video Fusion rather than a standard 3D tour because you can have the artist talking about the paints you're looking at.

And if you don't like this room of all the paintings of this artist, you just move around and select another one. You find artistic work and then you have the artist or the guy, the person that talks about it. So yeah, museums can benefit big time from the 3D Video Fusion.

- So if you're a real estate photographer in 3D tours, et cetera, and your specialty is tourism, think about how Urbanimmersive 3D Video Fusion applies to your space.

If you're a home inspector, whatever your specialty is, this Urbanimmersive solution is not limited to residential real estate, though that's your primary business, but perfectly open to other types of shoots using this Urbanimmersive process.

- Particularly with large environments where you have so much data that -- and keep in mind that we're potentially one of the best platforms right now for those kinds of floor plans. So this school that I'm showing here took five hours to scan with the 3D Video Fusion.

So you can imagine that if you do it with the video recording stuff, the data you have, it's just amazing.

- So, this is really interesting because many of our photographers are creating 3D or 360 tours with a stationary tripod.

And when you do that, it slows up the process. So what you're talking about is being able to practically run through the space and drop the tripod and then just depending on whether you want to be in the shot or not, go at a little bit slower pace in order to be out of the shot.

So it's really quite remarkable. The links again for everyone: www.Urbanimmersive.com if you're particularly interested in 3D Video Fusion, look for that on the menu. We do have an upcoming WGAN-TV Live at 5 show with François and Ghislain doing an introduction and overview to all the Urbanimmersive services.

That show is scheduled for Thursday, November 30th, 2023. Excuse me. You can watch it live on the We Get Around Network Forum

If you are watching this show recorded as one of our podcasts and it's after November 30th 2023, you can see not only the show that we're watching today on Demand -- live -- but then On Demand, but also this upcoming: Introduction to Urbanimmersive Services for Real Estate Photographers.

You can go to www.WGAN.info/UrbanimmersiveOnWGAN

And again, the gear list for nicely tricked out audio and video for Urbanimmersive 3D Video Fusion: www.WGAN.info/3DVFgearlist

François Ghislain, before we go, is there anything else that we haven't covered that you wanted to make sure we talked about?

- No, I think I'm pretty exhausted.

- Ghislain, I'm going to ask you just one more time. I know you talked about it, but at the very biggest picture level, without the technology, without discussing the tech, why is Urbanimmersive 3D Video Fusion transformative?

- Urbanimmersive 3D Video Fusion is a much more engaging tool. I think we're bridging the gap between the too-muted and static 3D tours and videos. People, like videos, people watch all the time, videos on social media.

And 3D tours, once you have the wow effect, what else? You need to click, it's static. There's no sound. Sometimes there's some tags, but you have to open it. It's kind of -- but having both merged together, so you bring -- you leverage a 3D tour technology and all the best of the two worlds.

Actually people like being able to go where they want to go in the 3D tour with the best of the videos content creation. So photographers that use 3D Video Fusion will bring 3D tours within the billion dollar industry of video content creation.

- How come you're not excited about this?

- We are. Like, you have no idea how excited we are. It's really, you know, Urbanimmersive is of course, we're a 3D tour company. We've been doing that for many, many years and now this is the next level. We're really excited. It's really a breakthrough. It's really, it's wow, right?

Like we're old timers and we're wowed.

- Hey. I'm an old timer. I've been doing this for 10+ years in this 3D/360 space and I'm blown away by Urbanimmersive 3D Video Fusion.

It's the ultimate in storytelling on Steroids. And as you said, Ghislain, the interactivity of merging what we think of as a 3D tour with now this immersive 360 video, and then lay on top of that, the audio to text transcription in order to enable search to go right to that spot in the room, that's crazy-exciting.

And then, the fact that you're able to create 3D tours and two dimensional schematic floor plans and for that matter 3D Video Fusion, it seems like at a much faster pace than existing tools and solutions that are offered by other platforms and services.

François, Ghislain, thank you for being back on the show and sharing your expertise in this next generation of 3D tours.

- Thank you so much, Dan, and thank you for the time you're giving us today. It's truly appreciated. We are excited. I think it's a new chapter for Urbanimmersive, definitely.

- We've been visiting with Urbanimmersive President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Urbanimmersive Executive Vice President François-Hughes Liberge.

For François and Ghislain, I'm Dan Smigrod, Founder of the We Get Around Network Forum and you've been watching WGAN-TV Live at 5.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

www.WGAN.info/Urbanimmersive

Hi All,

WGAN Forum Members receive three (3) free Urbanimmersive 3D Video Fusion Tours with Floor Plans.

Set up a Free Urbanimmersive Account:
www.WGAN.info/Urbanimmrsive | 3 Free: Coupon Code: WGAN

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
103404 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?