• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
PaymentsShow Tour

Which Asset Delivery/Payment Services do you recommend?19119

WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
What service(s) do you use to deliver digital assets such that payment is required prior to download? I'm interested to learn from everyone on the forum.

In over a decade, I've had payment issues less than .01 percent of the time, but I do like the simplicity of a system that requires payment before download, to save time sometimes wasted following up with slow payers.

Share your best ideas! Thank you.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
New York City
3dVuz private msg quote post Address this user
Hey..

I proudly recommend "Show and Tour" Great interface, super delivery platform, integrates with my QB account... I can restrict downloads until im paid... etc.

SAMPLE:
https://show.tours/2wHbgUybqNThwGKzr9tX
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
73-WGAN-TV | Show & Tour Property Websites for Matterport Tours | Video courtesy of WGAN-TV Vimeo Channel | 28 May 2020

WGAN-TV | Getting Started with Rela for Matterport Service Providers | Video courtesy of WGAN-TV Vimeo Channel | 8 May 2018

62-WGAN-TV | RELA Booking System with Team Calendar Sync & Getting Paid for MSPs | Video courtesy of WGAN-TV Vimeo Channel | Thursday, 20 February 2020

WGAN-TV | Real Estate Pros: Intro to Urbanimmersive Real Estate Photography Services | 9 June 2022 | Episode $148

@Home3D

Three WGAN Sponsors offer Asset Delivery/Payment Services:

1. Show & Tour
2. RELA
3. Urbanimmersive

Since you are a WGAN Standard Member, you get the free use of Show & Tour Starter Membership Plan.

Best,

Dan

WGAN Membership Benefits of the Week | Questions? @DanSmigrod or DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com
--

Video: We Get Around Network Standard Membership Benefits | 30 June 2023

www.JoinStandard.com | Last Updated: Thursday, 29 June 2023. Subject to change

www.JoinStandard.com
WGAN Standard Membership ROI Calculator | Google Sheet
Compare WGAN Membership Plans
We Get Around Network | Silver, Gold, Platinum and Titanium Sponsorship Opportunities

---

► Questions? Private Message @DanSmigrod or Email: DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com

www.JoinStandard.com
Post 3 IP   flag post
Buster6070 private msg quote post Address this user
I currently use Aryeo for booking, payment, and delivery. Been with them about a year and I'm happy.
Post 4 IP   flag post
103404 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?