• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceDigital Twin CreatoriPhoneProblemsQuestion of the DayQuestionsReal Estate

MP + iPhone 13: I scan one room and the scan shows up in the adjacent room19024

Taoiseach_7 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, I’m currently on site and scanning a move-in ready home. I’m using the current Matterport capture app on an iPhone 13.

When I scan one room, the capture position shows up in the adjacent room. Anyone know of a fix for this?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Gladsmuir private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @Taoiseach_7
From previous experience this can occur when the rooms are identical.
If that is the case is there any way you can move some of the contents about so the rooms are different?
So change the angle of chairs and other objects, such as the door, window drapes etc.
Oliver
Post 2 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@Taoiseach_7 have you attempted to tap on the scan and manually move the scan to realign it to the correct position. This works best if it is the last scan done. So the software is only working with the one scan.

The last item is if you can try to delete that scan and attempt to add a few extra scans as you move into the room.

I also agree with the previous post the software sees to many similar characteristics causing the misalignment.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Taoiseach_7 private msg quote post Address this user
@ron0987 Thanks for the advice. What I wound up doing was deleting the last scan, turning off the app, turning off the phone and then restarting. That did the trick.
Post 4 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@Taoiseach_7 sometimes the most complex issues are fixed with the most basic troubleshooting. I am glad the issue was resolved and it didn’t waste a lot of your time.
Post 5 IP   flag post
103404 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?