• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3rd Party Service ProviderFloor PlansQuestions

Which vendor for 2D & 3D Floor Plans for 25,000 SQ FT?18989

Adrian_P private msg quote post Address this user
Looking for advise on who to choose for floor plans -

I actually like the quality/style of Matterport schematic plans but need a similar solution for spaces over 25000 sq ft (Some plan providers create very bland versions which are factually correct but are just not visually appealing - I want to have door openings etc. shown) and i also want to get floor plans in 3D for those clients who want them in that format instead (don't need them populated with anything other than walls and the large static fittings) -

All suggestions appreciated
Post 1 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
AlexHitchcock private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @Adrian_P the CAPTUR3D platform offers exactly what you're looking for. It's been built specifically for Matterport users. As an overview:

- Custom floor plans designs (logos/colors, measurement output etc). You can save templates for each client you service for easy ordering

- No size limit on floor plans

- You receive a FREE 2D plan when you order a 3D plan for the same property.

- Floor plan price is 16 credits ($16), but you can save between 10% - 30% if you bulk buy credit bundles

- Fast turnaround time of 8-18 hours depending on the size of the property.

- Site exterior plans (if required) included at no extra cost

I have attached a collage of a few sample deliverables.

If you haven't signed up to Captur3d already, you can do so via this special WGAN link to receive 90 credits ($90) for free to trial all the services. That works out to be around 5 free floor plans: https://captur3d.io/?ref=WGAN

Post 2 IP   flag post
MP2FP
Floor Plans
Bangkok THA
mp2fp private msg quote post Address this user
MP2FP are always ready to give you the best and most flexible services:

+ Any type of 2D or 3D style high quality floorplans or BIM services from any type of input
+ 15 years experience and WGAN service provider since 2017
+ 24/7 online ordering from www.mp2fp.com or by email
+ No prepaid monthly or annual license bindings - pay as you go or by wire transfer after you confirm a perfect delivery!
+ Discount and end of month payment program for long term or volume partners
+ Direct support from operators as owners - no middle persons involved
+ We work when you sleep - upload within your evening and floorplan is ready when you wake up!

Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
@AlexHitchcock I'm a huge buyer of your floor plans. Sometimes the schematic versions when I ordered the 3D and the 2D, appear blurry. I recently ordered the gray floor plan and saw that they included the lot layout as well which was cool but I didn't expect that. I would highly recommend anyone look into Captur3d floor plans. My customers are most impressed with the 3D floor plans with the virtual staging, but, but real estate agents in general are really really slow at adopting to all these great listing visuals. I'm not sure what's going on. Other than just being cheap. Despite the fact they're going to make $20,000 for their listing fee. Were the cheapest form of success!
Post 4 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
Hi @getmyvr thanks for your feedback - much appreciated! Great to hear you are loving your Captur3d deliverables overall. In regards to Site/External Plans, please take note when choosing a template/design style if this includes an external Site Plan or not, so you are receiving exactly what you require. In regards to file sizes, please send me an email at alex@phoria.com.au with your required file size for all deliverables, and I will add this as a note to the backend of your account to ensure you receive this each time you order.

We will be looking to do some forward-facing updates for the floor plan order page in the near future, but in the meantime just send me an email with your requirements and I will ensure these all get done for you on your next deliverables.

For those who haven't signed up to Captur3d already, you can do so via this special WGAN link to receive 90 credits ($90) for FREE to trial all the services we offer - including 2D and 3D floor plans. That works out to be around 5 free floor plans in total: https://captur3d.io/?ref=WGAN

Thanks!
Alex
Post 5 IP   flag post
Adrian_P private msg quote post Address this user
@AlexHitchcock Just trying out your services via the free trial and so far it is ticking all the boxes in relation to floors plans and my next task is going to be a trial virtual tour. I do have one question - is it possible to order "naked" plans (plans that don't have any room names or sizes etc.) and, if we wanted to amend files (remove/add/amend room names/dimensions etc.), What format would you recommend we choose (we don't have a assigned CAD programme yet and are going to go with the most simplistic option) and how do we request alternative file formats when ordering floor plans?
Post 6 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
Hi @Adrian_P great to hear you're liking the Captur3d platform so far. Happy to be able to answer "Yes, absolutely!" to all of your questions.

In regards to "naked" plans, you can just request "don't provide any room labels or measurements in deliverable" in the notes box/section when ordering your floor plan. We can also provide you 2 versions in the same order - the "naked" version and the "regular" version (with labels and measurements applied) upon request.

Multiple file formats can also be requested in the same order notes box when placing an order at no extra charge.

Please note that you can also create multiple custom floor plan templates in your Captur3d account for free. Templates take around 24 hours to turnaround, but once they are they will be available in the dropdown menu of floor plan designs/options when ordering a floor plan. More info can be found on our Floor Plan Templates support page here: https://support.captur3d.io/hc/en-us/articles/360018655932-Creating-a-Custom-Floor-Plan-Template

Once you have as many templates set up as you require, this should make ordering super efficient moving forward.

Please let me know if you would like to jump on a call with me to clarify anything - always happy to help.
Post 7 IP   flag post
103404 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?