• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AIArtificial IntelligenceBen ClaremontPhotoshopPhotoshop AIVideoVirtual Tour Pro

Video: Photoshop’s Generative Feature-NEW editing capabilities for 360s18782

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: Game-Changing AI for Virtual Tours! | Video courtesy of Ben Claremont YouTube Channel | 14 June 2023

---

Save 15 percent with this WGAN affiliate link for Virtual Tour Pro course by Ben Claremont and WGAN Coupon Code: WGANVTP
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
A quick go ~ completely done in PhotoShop Beta

https://app.cloudpano.com/tours/DDfs6snVU
Post 2 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
Wow this is amazing. I guess I need to renew my adobe plan, I just got rid of it.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user

It has taken me a while how to merge this patch to the rest of panorama in 3D mode of Photoshop. Merging as it was created by its generative tool was making a border around the patch. I have finally figure out that the layer needs to be converted to a smart object and then it can be merged without problems.

Also an advice when you use the generative tool look at all variations as there is always something better than the first one. I forgot about variations and was accepting the first one. Normally in that one some unwanted things were replaced but some stayed. It would require to run the tool again & again to get rid of everything. In another pano from the same area there was a very long camera-tripod shadow on a lot of objects. It took me an hour to get rid of everything. I guess if I looked at all three variations offered that could be a few times faster.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron0987
Wow this is amazing. I guess I need to renew my adobe plan, I just got rid of it.

It is a part of a plan that Lightroom is coming with. To get it added go to your Adobe Creative Cloud App, then Apps at the top and Beta Apps on the app. Then in a middle page of the app you will see Beta apps that you can try and the top one called Photoshop(beta). That what you need to install to get the tool added. It seems to be using some specific Photoshop app for that(you can open it from the app after installation) but the tool also works in a normal version of Photoshop after installing its beta.

Post 5 IP   flag post
Sdoughtie private msg quote post Address this user
That’s amazing! I have creative cloud but rarely use anything other than Acrobat pro and Fresco.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
Sometimes the results can be a little wonky but,

https://app.cloudpano.com/tours/DDfs6snVU
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
removing is easier if you do not type anything into the tool prompt. Just click there and click Generate without typing anything. I have done it dozens of times recently and it has been left empty every time. Always works.

Most of the mistakes shown are coming from some words typed where it just needs a minimum of them or none at all. So instead of "add fire to fireplace" you need to type "add fire". It does not really know it is a fireplace but it will add fire when asked. You have already selected the area where fire is required so it will just generate it within the selected area.
Post 8 IP   flag post
103404 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?