• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
QuestionsWP3D Models

WP3D Models regular fields missing from my account. Your thoughts?18517

Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
I did send this in to WP3D support but thought I'd check in here as I know many of you use the plug-in.

Today when I went to add a new model (something I've done several hundred times before), the regular fields weren't there in my account...

There was no field to add the matterport model, no tab for branding, for photos, for mapping, etc.

All that shows up is a field for Title and a text box field.

Anyone know how I can get it all back?
Post 1 IP   flag post
kmiller01 private msg quote post Address this user
I had the same issue today and have sent an email to support. I haven’t heard anything back yet.
Did you do any plugin updates prior? I had just updated a few and thought maybe that was the issue.
Post 2 IP   flag post
No. I did check my settings for the plugin after sending this and noticed that there was a newer version available so I updated to that, but it didn't change anything.

My existing models are still viewable which is a relief. I just can't add any new ones for some reason.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Same situation. I will post when I hear back from support
Post 4 IP   flag post
Las Vegas
DaveFahrny private msg quote post Address this user
I am having the same issue. Sent support ticket. No response
Post 5 IP   flag post
We want to start by apologizing for any inconvenience caused by the recent incompatibility issue between WP3D Models and Advance Custom Fields (ACF), one of our required plugins. We understand how frustrating it can be to encounter technical difficulties, and we are truly sorry for the trouble this has caused.

We want to assure you that our developers are actively working on a solution to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. In the meantime, we recommend rolling back the ACF plugin to its previous version to ensure that everything works seamlessly with WP3D Models.

To do this, you will need to delete the updated version of ACF from your Installed Plugins, download version 6.0.7, and install, which can be found at the following link: https://www.advancedcustomfields.com/downloads/. Once you've completed this step, you should be able to access the settings without any problems.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I got the same email as @kmiller01

I followed their instructions and everything looks back to normal.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Las Vegas
I dont know how to do what the said to do
Post 8 IP   flag post
Login to your Wordpress account. In another tab, Copy and paste the link that WP3D provided In URL bar.
Download the version stated in the email- leave in download files.
Go back to Wordpress and click on Plugins- add new. Browse for the file you downloaded and select. It will prompt you to upload and replace version- select yes.
WP3D should return back to normal.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Las Vegas
Thank You
Support is working on it & they can’t fix it either. Something about a Keymaster on the plugin. I have been using WP3D models for years & never had this issue.
Post 10 IP   flag post
For anyone who experienced this issue, make sure you disable auto update for the ACF plug-in. I had auto updates turned on and so my change reset itself overnight and I had the same problem today. Fortunately the fix that support gave was fairly easy and I was able to go back to the earlier version and this time I disabled the auto-update for the plugin so hopefully it lasts until the newer version of the plug-in works.
Post 11 IP   flag post
WP3D Models
Tech Team
DanielBenion private msg quote post Address this user
Hey everyone,

Thanks for your patience. Advanced Custom Fields Plugin must have gotten a lot of grief for the incompatible upgrade because while we were working to fix it, they came out with another update that is actually backwards compatible - yay!

So, Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) has updated their plugin so that it's now backwards compatible and our plugin works without issue.

As long as you are on the latest version of ACF and WP3D Models plugins, the issue will be resolved.
Post 12 IP   flag post
103404 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?