• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
How toMatterTagsMPskinQuestion of the DayQuestionsTips

Recent Matterport MatterTag Export/Import Options?18305

morloaerial private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone,

I found a previous thread from years ago about exporting/importing matter Tags. Unfortunately the website link of the two individuals offering this option no longer work.

Does anyone have any recent/current methods of exporting/importing Matter Tags? Ideally into an excel or PDF for easy reference/sharing.

Personalizing icons would be greatly appreciated as well. I'm aware MP offers some options for Matter Tag icons, but they are still a bit limited.

Thank you all for your help.
Post 1 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
You can use an overlay service to do this. MPSkin is offering this and also Openhaus has the option to import Products from a CSV table.
Post 2 IP   flag post
SIMLAB
Branding and Marketing
Director
Gliwice, Poland
Jedrzej private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by morloaerial
Hi everyone,

I found a previous thread from years ago about exporting/importing matter Tags. Unfortunately the website link of the two individuals offering this option no longer work.

Does anyone have any recent/current methods of exporting/importing Matter Tags? Ideally into an excel or PDF for easy reference/sharing.

Personalizing icons would be greatly appreciated as well. I'm aware MP offers some options for Matter Tag icons, but they are still a bit limited.

Thank you all for your help.

You can easily import MatterTags into STAGES, and manage them as issue notes within the platform.

Post 3 IP   flag post
103404 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?