Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 211 Unique Visitors
9,210 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 23,293 Page Views | 12,682 Unique Visitors | 32 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
QuestionsVirtual Staging

Virtual Staging For Photos?18291

WGAN Standard
Greenville, South Carolina
8643d private msg quote post Address this user
I noticed most of my local competitors are offering virtual staging on their stills. Does anyone have recommendations to outsource this, so I can begin offering it too?

Not Matterport virtual staging
Post 1 IP   flag post
aerialpixels private msg quote post Address this user
@8643d My team and I can help you with this.

The main concern related to effort is

1) is this gonna be an interior design exercise/consultancy, or just 'drag and drop whatever looks good to fill up the space'
(the former being that clients may say they want country style, or post modern contemporary, or have thie sofa here or there etc)

2) how realistic is the expected visual quality

(side note to Dan, if post contradicts terms of use, pls delete)
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
For naked spaces, it's pretty much a no-brainer and helps the buyer reimagine the space! I also do 3D floor plans with virtual staging and you can pretty much create any style concept you want. The virtual staging space is becoming more populated and prices are coming down but the results are really impressive.

You could literally shoot a completely empty property and have every photo staged and it will look amazing.

As I've always said it's just a matter of real estate agent buy in.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
@8643d I'll PM you my vendor.
Post 4 IP   flag post
SCAN TO CAD FILE SERVICE Baezeni private msg quote post Address this user
Baezeni are a many years WGAN service provider within BIM, Premium photo editing, 2D and 3D Floorplan production from all types of input and all formats output. Here some examples of VHS from our 16 years and deliveries to all continents: Baezeni VHS services

Baezeni are owned by its employees and operates as a fully independent provider without middle men or without any fixed monthly prepayments. Check out our services and contact us directly for a quote:

Contact
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
What is your competition charging? Some sites are getting so cheap that it may be hard to get a decent profit.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Greenville, South Carolina
8643d private msg quote post Address this user
The competition is charging between $20 and $50 per photo.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
Virtual staging whole house $350
Conventional staging whole house $3,500
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Wow, they're already down to $20 in your neighborhood? That's what a lot of oversees editors are trying to charge most of us.

Most of my competition is around $24. I think Zillow's VRX is at $29. This service was charging $40 an image a couple years ago.

It's one of those services you wonder is it worth offering to make $4 if everything goes smooth the first time. Then you bang you head against the concrete on the times you client sends it back asking for you to change it. Or you get a staged setup that clearly doesn't work in that room.
Post 9 IP   flag post
fdd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GETMYVR
Virtual staging whole house $350
Conventional staging whole house $3,500

Well but the result is not the same. Results I've seen until now are good but no like real pics.

I wonder, there is no automatic free software to do such thing? It requires human work for every single one pic?

Matterport virtual tours included depth map, and maybe that can be useful to automatize the task.

Besides it would be nice several styles for each house/room and let the customer choose between them.
Post 10 IP   flag post
aerialpixels private msg quote post Address this user
Or if client isnt fussy and just wants to get a rough idea.
AI Art generators can do the job also
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I have just done this one in Blender It is quite fast to do with Archimesh but to be honest I have spent a lot of time dealing with archimesh problems. For a start if you need to adjust anything through their tool you will loose every texture already applied to walls, a floor.. so basically any element that comes from their addon. However it does all space elements fast and then you can just start dropping a furniture from free libraries. I have used BlenderMarket for it. I think the only thing that looks unreal here is a ceiling lamp and may be a pot at the right corner.
Rendered it in 15 minutes in 1920x1080 with 200% so it 3829x2160

Post 12 IP   flag post
fdd private msg quote post Address this user
I've seen in upwork that companies pay 5 $ USD per photo of virtual staging .

Anyway, I think it's a work that can be fully automatized, even with normal pics through OpenCV (computer vision), it's just build the right software.
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
I think there is an opportunity: a realtor meets with the client /or virtually, and they can populate the house together, in the style they would want - this could make for a higher buy-in for both agents & their clients, who MIGHT want to chip in for it... seeing how it will sell their house faster & for more $$.
Post 14 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GETMYVR
I think there is an opportunity: a realtor meets with the client /or virtually, and they can populate the house together, in the style they would want - this could make for a higher buy-in for both agents & their clients, who MIGHT want to chip in for it... seeing how it will sell their house faster & for more $$.

This is possible with MPskin. You can virtually stage the home with 3D assets or create a new tour with virtually staged 360s using android capture and then tour this home with the 3D avatar feature from MPskin.

Mpskins 3D Avatar feature is built on the Superviz SDK and shows all extras that MPskin is currently offering (virtual stagings, multimedia menu, panorama actions and more).
Post 15 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
New version of the same room. I have changed the following:

1) changed the ceiling light;
2)sunlight through the windows made more realistic. I have bumped strength for the world HDRI to make it more overexposed;
3)changed the plant on the far away bedside table
4)Added a human. I am using a paid version of Human Generator add-on for Blender. I am trying their beta version 4.0 and there are just 5-6 types of footwear while in clothes there are a few dozens of different type of it to choose from. That's the reason her shoes are kind of and they do not match with the rest. It may be a glitch in beta version because for every asset they are using apart from footwear there is usually a lot of different styles to choose from.

Post 16 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
@Wingman Exactly why I outsource bro!
Post 17 IP   flag post
103799 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?