• Split-Screen: As-Built/BIM/Matterport
• Timeline for Collaboration and Docs.
• Stakeholders Communications
• Enhancing IoT Control
• Facility Management
• IoT Control of Hardware
• Data/Asset Management
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 299 Unique Visitors
9,173 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 26,652 Page Views | 13,387 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Expedia

Expedia Virtual Tour Partner?14395

CelisNet private msg quote post Address this user
Im trying to find some info of how to be a Expedia Virtual Tour Partner. Anyone knows how to do it o where can I find information, and also, anyone has seen a example of 360 photos on any Expedia platform?

Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Premium
Lahaina, Hawaii
Skeeter private msg quote post Address this user
I like that info too!
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I have not known they offer it.
Have you tried contacting their support and ask them directly?

I have been trying to do now through their online support but it is hard to find the right category to start a conversation. I cannot do it now because I have a job in about 2 hours and nobody knows how long it is going to take with their online support. However I will definitely try to reach them and ask for more details on it later.
Post 3 IP   flag post
CelisNet private msg quote post Address this user
Will try that option to contact them directly and keep you post it. Thanks.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Have you had any success? I have been trying their online chat. There is waiting about 15 minutes in a queue and I am missing their agent a second time. The second time though I added my question about it straight away hoping they'd just read it and reply. However when the agent came to the chat they did not care to read it, saw I was not active and they just left the chat.

Not sure how to reach them with their chat that doesn't even show any notification when agents are joining. I cannot just seat with their tab open for 15-20 minutes and wait for an agent to show up.

I may try to reach them through DMs on Facebook.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
I have got a phone number from Facebook support. They are saying we need to call their vendor support line at +1 888-397-1786

Anyone in USA want to try and let us know what needs to be done to become a partner?
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
I have got some email from their support and sent questions to that email. I will report here once I get something back from them.

Meanwhile it seems they offer two ways how 360 virtual tour providers can benefit from it.

1)https://www.expedia.com/lp/things-to-do-from-home where you can actually sell your tour experience directly to Expedia customers.
2)some kind of a partnership where you do tours for their clients with listings. It is not clear if their clients such as hotels are offered it somewhere on their accounts and can choose a nearby VR partner or you simply get Expedia badge for it and start looking yourself.

Actually both ways are exciting but the second one may do better selling point for selling our tour services to hotels if you actually offer it to them with expedia.

I have a partner with some niche marketplace for specific B2B & B2C services and they benefit from 3D tours a lot comparing to just photos of their places. So when they have a new listing they send me to scan a place.

It looks like even a single salesman working for them in my city has no problems with getting these type of businesses joining their marketplace. It grows like crazy and brings me one or even 2 scanning jobs a week. And we just started less than 6 weeks ago.

I see it as a great opportunity with getting more jobs similar to what airBnb could bring for virtual tour providers. However airBnb is nowhere near allowing virtual tours on their listings. I tried to reach their high management and offered them a simple and elegant solution how they can let tours on their platform without loosing their fees and not even doing a check on every tour for hidden host details. No result/reply after almost a year.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
No actual reply from them yet but they say in their automated email that they have created a case and they usually reply within 3 business days.
Post 8 IP   flag post
3rantz private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Wingman, thanks for sharing this detailed approach with Expedia. Please keep us posted, guess this is a common interest for all us that work with hotels.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
It seems all emails are read by robots or not read at all. I received the following

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expedia

Thanks for your interest in listing with Expedia Group

Dear partner,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your interest in listing with Expedia Group.

However, due to overwhelming interest we are currently not accepting applications for new listings and are unable to move forward with your registration.

Your contact details are already in our system so we will reach out to you directly if anything changes.

Wishing you all the best for your business.

It does not look they have been answering my email below

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Email

I have got your email from Australian Expedia support.

I am looking for information on how a virtual tour business can become
an Expedia Virtual Tour Partner.

I can see that some of my competing businesses claim they are Expedia
Virtual Tour Partners (see an example on the link below) but after doing
some extensive internet search on this I cannot find any details on how
to become one.

Can you please provide more details.

(link removed for quotation)

I am located in Australia, Brisbane but I have a few colleagues in USA
& Europe with similar businesses who are also interested to become
Virtual Tour partners.

I asked them to read my email as they either replying to someone else who wants to list with them or not explaining what a listing has anything to do with their Virtual Tour Partners.
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
And it is funny how they grabbed my contact details even though I not sure I am going to be interested to provide any.
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
They have confirmed again that when they have said "listing" they mean a Virtual Tour Partner listing. Not sure how many they have so far but obviously they do not want anyone new to join their partner program right now.
Post 12 IP   flag post
103404 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?