Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 211 Unique Visitors
9,210 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 23,293 Page Views | 12,682 Unique Visitors | 32 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
My JourneyPro3WGANTV Live at 5

WGAN-TV | Marcel Gyswyt: My Journey as a Matterport Pro3 Service Provider19061

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Text Me 5 Minutes Before WGAN-TV is Live WGAN-TV | Marcel Gyswyt: My Journey as a Matterport Pro3 Service Provider | Guest: Spaces & Places and G-Force Owner Marcel Gyswyt | Episode: 204 | Thursday, 21 September 2023 | www.SpacesPlacesPro.com AND www.GForceSI.com | Episode # 203 WGAN Forum: @MarcelG

WGAN-TV | Marcel Gyswyt: My Journey as a Matterport Pro3 Service Provider

Hi All,

-- Are you thinking about buying a Matterport Pro3 Camera?
-- How did a Matterport Service Provider end-up buying six Matterport Pro3 Cameras?
-- And, why plans for replacing 4 Matterport Pro2 Cameras with Matterport Pro3 Cameras?

On WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 21 September 2023, my guest is: Spaces & Places and G-Force Owner Marcel Gyswyt.

I will ask Marcel about his journey for his two Matterport Service Provider businesses that use six Matterport Pro3 Cameras -- and plans to replace 10 Matterport Pro2 Cameras with Matterport Pro3 Cameras. I will also ask Marcel when Matterport first showed up on his radar and how his businesses grew.

If you are thinking about buying a Matterport Pro3 Camera, understanding Marcel's journey may be helpful to you.

About Spaces & Places

Golden Valley, Minneapolis-based Spaces & Places is a Matterport Service Provider with team members across America.

About G-Forcesi

Golden Valley, Minneapolis-based G-Forcesi specializes in commercial and multi-location businesses including national banks, auto parts stores, restaurants and other retailers. G-Forcesi has done thousands of Matterport scans.

G-Forcesi is an on-demand field service resource that focuses on labor intensive initiatives that are critical but not core to its clients business. G-Forcesi provides installation, survey and fulfillment services for large scale retailers, banks or restaurants.

According to its website, G-Forcesi provides "site intelligence to get things done" with "rapid, reliable deployment, anywhere you do business."

Use Cases Include

1. Program FulfillmentRapidly and accurately deploy graphics, fixtures and signage installation
2. Remodels and Retrofits - A) Use precise dimensions to create design options, develop estimates and build your plan; B) Apply to any project from a full rebuild to individual updates (floors, paint, lighting, windows, etc.)
3. Space and Safety Planning - A) Customize your signage, design and lighting by examining the space from every angle; B) Update your security plans and share with first responders
4. Quality Control - A) Evaluate recent changes via a complete virtual walk-through of every location; and B) Share tours with your clients or leaders to quickly gain alignment
5. Insurance and Financial Analysis - A) Document spaces for insurance record-keeping and claims; B) Audit locations for cost segregation and financial planning needs
6. Site Showcase - Create a virtual open house of any location and share via the web or social media, available 24 x 7 x 365 from any device

What does all that mean and how does that translate to buying three Matterport Pro3 Cameras?

Questions that I should ask Marcel on WGAN-TV Live at 5?

Best,

Dan

Marcel Gyswyt Links

1. G-Forcesi Website
2. Marcel Gyswyt LinkedIn
3. Spaces & Places Website
4. Email: info@gforcesi.com | info@spacesplaces.com

===

Get on the WGAN Map | View WGAN Map | Join WGAN Sponsor

WGAN.INFO/pro3alerts | www.JoinWGAN.com | Text pro3alerts to 877-805-0960 | powered by texting platform: www.SimpleTexting.com

Small ($219.99) | WGAN.INFO/MPPro3WGAN1 (Master D2011-7 Case) (wheels)
Medium ($194.99) | WGAN.INFO/MPPro3WGAN2 (Expert D1913-7 Case) (no wheels)
Large ($264.99) | WGAN.INFO/MPPro3WGAN3 (Maestro D2116-7 Case) (wheels, more storage)

Use this We Get Around Network (WGAN) affiliate link to buy any hard case from WGAN.INFO/MyCaseBuilder and receive - free - 12 Months WGAN-TV Training U in Matterport.

Use this We Get Around Network (WGAN) affiliate link to buy a Matterport Pro3 Camera via Amazon - WGAN.INFO/Amazon-300 - and receive - free - 12 Months WGAN-TV Training U in Matterport.

WGAN-TV Podcast Play List: Pro3 | WGAN Forum Playlist: Pro3

WGAN Forum Discussion: WGAN Cheat Sheet: Cost Worksheet for Matterport Pro3 Camera

Join the WGAN List | Join WGAN Forum

Matterport Pro3 Camera | Matterport Pro3 Camera Acceleration Kit

WGAN-TV Training U in Matterport Pro3 Camera Course

WGAN-TV Training U in Matterport Pro3 Camera Course

Free Course (via Rebate): WGAN-TV Training U in Matterport Pro3 Camera Course

✅ 12+ Hours from Matterport Pros using a Matterport Pro3 Camera
✅ Scanning Large Spaces and Scanning Outdoor Spaces with Pro3
✅ Pro Tips, Matterport MatterPak and Matterport E57 File for AEC
✅ Matterport Pro3 Camera versus Pro2 Camera and Leica BLK360

www.WGAN.INFO/Pro3course

Receive a $49 course rebate (via PayPal) when you: 1. Buy a Matterport Pro3 Camera using the WGAN Amazon affiliate link (www.WGAN.INFO/Matterport) – within 90 days of purchasing the WGAN-TV Training U in Matterport Pro3 Camera Course – and 2. Email the receipt for this course and Amazon receipt to: DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com

Hi All,

WGAN Free Resources for Matterport Pro3 Camera:

WGAN Forum | Pro3 Topics
wgan.info/pro3topics

WGAN-TV Podcast | Pro3 Shows
wgan.info/pro3podcasts

WGAN Forum Podcast | Pro3 Shows
wgan.info/pro3audiopodcasts

WGAN Pro3 Cost Worksheet
wgan.info/pro3costworksheet

WGAN Text Alerts | Pro3 News
wgan.info/pro3alerts

WGAN-TV Training U | Pro3 Courses
wgan.info/pro3courses
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Text Me 5 Minutes Before WGAN-TV is Live WGAN-TV | Marcel Gyswyt: My Journey as a Matterport Pro3 Service Provider | Guest: Spaces & Places Owner AND G-Forcesi Principal Owner Marcel Gyswyt | Episode: 204 | Thursday, 21 September 2023 | www.SpacesPlacesPro.com [b]AND www.Gforcesi.com | Episode # 203 WGAN Forum: @MarcelG

Hi All,

-- Are you thinking about buying a Matterport Pro3 Camera?
-- How did a Matterport Service Provider end-up buying six Matterport Pro3 Cameras?
-- And, why plans for replacing 10 Matterport Pro2 Cameras with Matterport Pro3 Cameras?

On WGAN-TV Live at 5 -- today -- Thursday, 21 September 2023, my guest is: Spaces & Places Owner AND G-Forcesi Principal Owner Marcel Gyswyt.

I will ask Marcel about his journey for his two Matterport Service Provider businesses that use six Matterport Pro3 Cameras -- and plans to replace 10 Matterport Pro2 Cameras with Matterport Pro3 Cameras. I will also ask Marcel when Matterport first showed up on his radar and how his businesses grew.

If you are thinking about buying a Matterport Pro3 Camera, understanding Marcel's journey may be helpful to you.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
103799 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?