Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 696 Unique Visitors
9,064 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,558 Page Views | 18,680 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Add OnsBiz DevelopmentNew Business DevelopmentVirtual StagingVirtual Staging AI

Are you hesitant to explore Virtual Staging AI due to cost or effort?19708

WGAN Standard
New York City
Jonathan_Klein private msg quote post Address this user
Are you hesitant to explore Virtual Staging AI due to cost or effort?

Send me a DM or email info@goproptech.com, and we'll make your first listing free!

After today's shoot, I was pleasantly surprised by the outcomes. Take a look and share your thoughts...

I understand that the scenes aren't perfectly aligned and there may be some flaws, but the convenience and affordability make it worthwhile, even if it's used selectively.
Post 1 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@Jonathan_Klein one of the biggest concerns I have, is if you keep your photos concentrated to one room or space it would be great option. But if you have photos of overlapping spaces I am worried about consistency. Bedroom, office no big deal. But now days there are large open areas. You may have photos of kitchen dinning living space and photo angeles from kitchen. Then same space from two or three other angles, how do you keep consistency in photos and prevent three totally different looks in same space, when the whole goal is to photograph and show case a large area from different angles. I have found AI does not take it this multi space into consideration over several photos.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV | Intro to Virtual Staging of Real Estate Photos powered by Virtual Staging AI with Virtual Staging AI Co-Founder and CEO Michael Bonacina | www.WGAN.INFO/VSI | Thursday, 21 March 2024 | Episode #212

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron0987
@Jonathan_Klein one of the biggest concerns I have, is if you keep your photos concentrated to one room or space it would be great option. But if you have photos of overlapping spaces I am worried about consistency. Bedroom, office no big deal. But now days there are large open areas. You may have photos of kitchen dinning living space and photo angles from kitchen. Then same space from two or three other angles, how do you keep consistency in photos and prevent three totally different looks in same space, when the whole goal is to photograph and show case a large area from different angles. I have found AI does not take it this multi space into consideration over several photos.

@ron0987

Good news ...

Virtual Staging AI Co-Founder and CEO Michael Bonacina said on WGAN-TV Live at 5 (recording above) that they will release this feature by year-end (2024).

Specifically, you will be able to upload a group of photos that have overlapping views - such as an open floor plan that can see the living room, dining room and kitchen - and have the images have the consistent view of furniture that you described.

From the transcript of the show:

(Dan Smigrod) - So you teased us a little bit about what's coming, are there other things that are coming that you can speak about?

(Michael Bonacina) - Yeah, I think there's a couple of improvements that we're building right now for the virtual staging product. One thing that a lot of clients are requesting, for example, is a multiple perspectives feature.

Meaning that right now if you upload pictures of the same room from different perspectives and even if you choose the same style and room type, you might get slightly different furniture. And we're working on a feature, where we can upload several pictures of the same room to get the same furniture even from different perspectives.

Does that help?

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod that is great news, thank you. See I should always come to you first or listen and watch the Pod casts more.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@ron0987

Great!

Can you share some of your Virtual Staging AI before and after images? (either in this WGAN Forum post or start a new WGAN Forum topic?

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@ron0987

I have fudged a living room with furniture that looks similar enough using Virtual Staging AI but, Agree that having an ability to model the same furniture for a room that has multiple shots for different views would be nice:

Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
This was from a shoot last week:

Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
With the Virtual Staging AI images I do still give them a once over in photoshop doing a little layer masking to reduce some artifacting.

The main benefit to Virtual Staging AI that I have found so, far is Turn Around time. Virtual Staging AI allows you to offer same day Virtual Staging where my other vendor takes a couple days. While there is a noticeable quality difference this does give you the ability to offer a quicker turn around option to clients.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@Jonathan_Klein

I would have removed the Espresso machine in photoshop on the kitchen photo

Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Several benefits here. As mentioned by @lilnitsch speed is amazing. Concurrent with that is, of course, cost. While the staging isn't as perfect as specialized services that charge $30 per image, you can stage 25 photos for the same cost. I think many agents will be happy with the results considering the savings.

I recently shot a very cluttered home and used both the "decluttering" as well as "staging" options. Here are the results with NO PHOTOSHOP used, although I agree that some PS will help further.

Here are a few pairs, Before and After, pure AI.

Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
I have tested several images with the limited bedroom in living room feature on the test samples provided on the website. I was particularly impressed with the declutter and staging feature.

I think this is the perfect product for a broker office based subscription service. The office can tell any one of their photographers. Don't worry about the staging we got that handled. Agents could even get their cell phone pictures stage which is what they would probably do right.

And I agree, having the same staging furniture for a particular room be available for multiple angles. That would be a game changer in the virtual staging sphere.
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
Kudos to this service - and thank you @Jonathan_Klein and @DanSmigrod for bringing this to the attention of the forum. I have already supplied staged photos for 5 clients, who are all happy with the results. Also, I introduced this to a brokerage that does a LOT of VS, and they are on their way to subscribing as a brokerage. I'm ahead of the game there because 1) I recommended it, and 2) I know the system and how to tweek my shooting knowing that they are going to use it for staging.

Yes, it would be nice if it used the same furniture set for all angles, but the speed and low cost more than make up for this one limitation. I am thrilled with this service.

Best,

Keith
Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Chemistrydoc

Thank you for the backstory.

Glad to hear that you are already using Virtual Staging AI for five clients (and building a relationship with a brokerage).

About:

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Chemistrydoc
Yes, it would be nice if it used the same furniture set for all angles, but the speed and low cost more than make up for this one limitation. I am thrilled with this service.

As Virtual Staging AI Co-Founder and CEO Michael Bonacina shared on WGAN-TV Podcast episode, that feature is coming this year. As you can imagine, it's also critical for 360 panoramas/virtual tours.

Best,

Dan
Post 13 IP   flag post
101913 13 13